Oscraps

Happy birthday to Paul McCartney!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I just read that Paul McCartney of the Beatles turned 80 years old on June 18th. He's among several stars who are at least in their seventies...Rod Stewart, Mick Jagger, Ozzy Osbourne, to name a few.

Commence feeling old in 3...2...1...

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Paul McCartney is still going strong. LOL Mick Jagger is getting ready to tour again and his buddy Keith Richards is even older than he is. Rock on, dudes! Music NEVER gets old!! Musicians never get too old, either. Let's add Willie Nelson and Tony Bennet to that list - Tony's still very cool at 95! Ringo is still alive, too. (The world's wealthiest drummer)

Reactions: AZK

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Cannot believe I missed that! We should've had cake. At least I can guarantee that we listened to Beatles on his birthday, since we listen to Beatles every day LOL

• Love

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
All these examples are fantastic! Who would have thought that from the 60-70-80's any of them would be alive today!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Cannot believe I missed that! We should've had cake. At least I can guarantee that we listened to Beatles on his birthday, since we listen to Beatles every day LOL
I'm sure Sir Paul would forgive your transgression!