Oscraps

Guilty Pleasures

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Exactly what are Guilty Pleasures? I recently did a little search on the topic. Of course, we all know that binge watching is probably at the top of the list. I found a list of the 21 most Guilty Pleasures: https://www.zippia.com/advice/guilty-pleasures/

Did you know that Procrastinating is on that list??? I think I'm probably the most guilty of that one. How about you? You'll have to read the list first - I'm not giving it any of the other 20 away. :cool:

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Ah man....there a few on that list that I enjoy...like Kay, the pajamas all day, but that usually is on newsletter days when I don't have to go anywhere!! LOL I stayed in my pajamas all day today, during doing the newsletter, and afterwards...I had to make two big trips out of the house, the last two days, so today was a NO makeup day, and just staying comfy. It was also nice because it was overcast outside, which I LOVE :lovey3: Where we live, I cannot get food delivered, so #1 is out...but I do sometimes enjoy 3, 7, 10, 13, 16, and 19.....dooood....I have a lot of guilty pleasures, I guess?! :floorlaugh::hiding1:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Exactly what are Guilty Pleasures? I recently did a little search on the topic. Of course, we all know that binge watching is probably at the top of the list. I found a list of the 21 most Guilty Pleasures: https://www.zippia.com/advice/guilty-pleasures/

Did you know that Procrastinating is on that list??? I think I'm probably the most guilty of that one. How about you? You'll have to read the list first - I'm not giving it any of the other 20 away. :cool:
I would say procrastinating is mine, too, Cheryl. Or staying in my pajamas.....any day of the week, like Kay! However Mark would say it is taking selfies, lol!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Ah man....there a few on that list that I enjoy...like Kay, the pajamas all day, but that usually is on newsletter days when I don't have to go anywhere!! LOL I stayed in my pajamas all day today, during doing the newsletter, and afterwards...I had to make two big trips out of the house, the last two days, so today was a NO makeup day, and just staying comfy. It was also nice because it was overcast outside, which I LOVE :lovey3: Where we live, I cannot get food delivered, so #1 is out...but I do sometimes enjoy 3, 7, 10, 13, 16, and 19.....dooood....I have a lot of guilty pleasures, I guess?! :floorlaugh::hiding1:
Why doesn't this surprise me????? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: That is a lot of them, but I'm on that list, too. I think the PJ Day is my favorite, too.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Mine in no particular order :D

A glass of wine on a weeknight after work. (Even though I don't have a job)
Eating cookie dough batter. (Well, Duh! I haven't died yet!)
Spending all Saturday at home in pajamas.
(since I don't have a job, it isn't always a Saturday, any day will do)

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Mine in no particular order :D

A glass of wine on a weeknight after work. (Even though I don't have a job)
Eating cookie dough batter. (Well, Duh! I haven't died yet!)
Spending all Saturday at home in pajamas. (since I don't have a job, it isn't always a Saturday, any day will do)
Girl, I'm "guilty; of ALL of these, too! Who knew cookie dough was bad for us? I've eaten it my whole life. :floorlaugh::giggle4:

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Oh, what a cool list... I'm probably guilty of quite a few... but these are my favorite:

Watching sappy romantic films. - Absolutely the best way to spend a rainy Saturday afternoon.
Taking selfies. It started as a way to get more photos of myself - years back when I started making my yearly albums, I realized there were months where 'mom was there too' was the only way to include myself in family activities, so in addition to reminding people to take pics of me, I decided to regularly stage a few selfies a month. And now I really dig selfies in the car.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Oh, what a cool list... I'm probably guilty of quite a few... but these are my favorite:

Watching sappy romantic films. - Absolutely the best way to spend a rainy Saturday afternoon.
Taking selfies. It started as a way to get more photos of myself - years back when I started making my yearly albums, I realized there were months where 'mom was there too' was the only way to include myself in family activities, so in addition to reminding people to take pics of me, I decided to regularly stage a few selfies a month. And now I really dig selfies in the car.
That's so true of us scrappers, Olga. We aren't in a lot of pictures because we're always taking them. I'm really trying to be IN some pictures now. I'm lucky because my oldest granddaughter takes a lot of pictures of me and the two of us in selfies. Great answers and I love this topic so much!!

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer

Car selfies have always been the best I have ever taken...something about the lighting! LOL I haven't done one in FOREVERRRRR, but back in 2010-ish, I was WAY into them...lol

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Car selfies have always been the best I have ever taken...something about the lighting! LOL I haven't done one in FOREVERRRRR, but back in 2010-ish, I was WAY into them...lol
My old ones always looked like the "long arm selfies". I HOPE I've gotten a little better at it. I agree with "car selfies" - it's the lighting, for sure.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I am usually self-conscious and hate taking selfies but that is such a good point about making sure there are photos of yourself. i should keep that in mind!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I think I've given up too many of my guilty pleasures. While I am good a procrastinating, I just don't think it's a "guilty pleasure". More like a way for me to feel guilty later. lol
I was surprised it was on that list, to tell you the truth. Anyway, I claimed it. Can't feel TOO guilty about a "guilty pleasure". :giggle4:

ClaireG

CHEERY O
Ooh I love a guilty pleasure. My main guilty pleasure is being in my pjs re-watching (for the 2 billionth time) Saturday Night Fever and Staying Alive back to back LOL. I know, how sad am I!! The guest room has a tv and Hubby popped the x2 films on a stick for me, so some weekends I hole up in there, watching the films reading quilting and crafting mags.

ClaireG

CHEERY O

LOVE this and I also LOL, because i am the QUEEN of the selfie (you have seen my pages right lol). I have ZERO guilt about this, I will pop a pose and take a selfie at any time in any place. Good for you, love a car selfie.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Ooh I love a guilty pleasure. My main guilty pleasure is being in my pjs re-watching (for the 2 billionth time) Saturday Night Fever and Staying Alive back to back LOL. I know, how sad am I!! The guest room has a tv and Hubby popped the x2 films on a stick for me, so some weekends I hole up in there, watching the films reading quilting and crafting mags.
Sounds good to me, Claire. I've watched those shows a million times, too. Also, Dirty Daning and Pretty Woman. I honestly can't tell you how many times I've seen those shows.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
LOVE this and I also LOL, because i am the QUEEN of the selfie (you have seen my pages right lol). I have ZERO guilt about this, I will pop a pose and take a selfie at any time in any place. Good for you, love a car selfie.
Yes, you are and they're always so cute, Claire!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O

Since I live alone, I had have to take selfies but I don't use my cell phone. I use my DH's laptop that has a camera built in. I set it on the kitchen table and sit in front of it and push the camera button. I take a couple to make sure I like the background, the lighting is okay, etc. The I sit and change my position, smile or not smile, etc and snap away. I usually take 15-25. Then I go through and look at them (in the camera roll). I email them to myself so I can have them on my tower and store them on my ExHD. BTW... the avatar is one of my selfies.

ClaireG

CHEERY O
Since I live alone, I had have to take selfies but I don't use my cell phone. I use my DH's laptop that has a camera built in. I set it on the kitchen table and sit in front of it and push the camera button. I take a couple to make sure I like the background, the lighting is okay, etc. The I sit and change my position, smile or not smile, etc and snap away. I usually take 15-25. Then I go through and look at them (in the camera roll). I email them to myself so I can have them on my tower and store them on my ExHD. BTW... the avatar is one of my selfies.
I LOVE THIS!! I am always doing stuff like this around the house and my hubby is constantly eye rolling me!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Those are the best selfies, Kay! I'd forgotten about that. I used to have a little camera that sat up on the top of my computer too. That was the precursor to FaceTime. I used to talk to other people who had them.

Kythe

I think I've given up too many of my guilty pleasures. While I am good a procrastinating, I just don't think it's a "guilty pleasure". More like a way for me to feel guilty later. lol
@scribler Yes! procrastination drives me nuts! I have to get things done when they need to be done. (My DH is the King when it comes to putting things off.)