Oscraps

grand opening FWP + $1.40 template sets!

ourmisadventures

First up, I’m sticking around at the O! That’s right, I’m now a permanent designer at Oscraps, and to celebrate — shoppers get a free template set of their choice! Read all the details about the special Grand Opening offer over here. Basically, spend $5 and pick one of nine template sets as your freebie!

Secondly, it *is* still the last day of February — and the 4th Friday of February — so that means it’s time for a new line of Mini-Os!

For my two contributions, I made two new template packs! One is all about being silly — and the second one is all about journaling (or big photos, it works great for both!)

Sometimes we just need to be silly, and these two templates are perfect for recording those silly memories!

Have something to say, but don’t have a photo to go with it? Or even, want to show off a large photo with a long story? A Tale to Tell is perfect for both photo-less pages and large photo pages.

That's it from me for this week!!!!

dwsewbiz

yay!! Congratulations Meg!! Wonderful templates...I've been seeing all the silly templates in the gallery and they are wonderful!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
We are sooooooo happy that you are here with us at the "O"!! You have the greatest templates!!

tropt

Really love your templates, Meg, so it's FABULOUS that you're staying here! YAY for us!!