Oscraps

Goodies Galore from Our Misadventures!

ourmisadventures

The last few days were the first days in over a month that I’ve had to actually relax. It’s been pretty nice. So instead of relaxing, I designed of course!

But before all that — I was asked to be a part of the June Digi Files! There’s only a few days left to grab the Digi Files for June, so hurry on over there and become a member if you already aren’t! Membership includes seven digiscrap products from seven different designers for the price of one!

I contributed two sets of digiscrap templates — Summer Mists and Pure Bliss. They’re probably two of my favorite sets yet! Steph interviewed me both on the blog, and for their Daily Digi Digest Podcast! You can read and listen over here, plus grab an exclusive 35% off coupon to my store!

In case you haven’t noticed, it’s the 4th Friday of June! That means it’s time for the 4th Friday Mini-Os at Oscraps!

Yeah, it’s already the 4th Friday… where did June go?!?!

I’m loving the colors we used this month, they remind me of tropical sherbet
icon_smile.gif
I loved them so much, that I made two new template packs with them!

First up, Breezy.

I was inspired to design these two templates by the wonderful breeze we’ve been having this month. Usually summer is absolutely miserable in Fresno, with incredible heat and stagnant air. But! We have a breeze this summer! Well, we have a breeze for now and I hope we have it for the whole summer! So, these two templates reflect flowers and stuff being blown around by a nice breeze
icon_smile.gif

Next, a set to remind us all that we need to take a moment and Relax now and then.

As I mentioned earlier, the last uh… six weeks + have been insane for me, and I haven’t been able to relax. When I was designing these templates, I was having my first moment of relaxation in weeks! So the “theme” came naturally to me hehe
icon_wink.gif

I hope you enjoy both sets and have more time than I do to sit down and digiscrap! I have lots more to share with you this week, so stay tuned!