Oscraps

Go GRAB IT NOW! Before It's GONE!

lilmommy319

If you haven't already done so, go grab the Week 1 release of Celebrate Life: The Beginning.... the huge MSA collab that your favorite Oscraps designers participated in! Each weekly release will only be available for a limited time so go grab it fast!

Also... just an FYI... there are lots of fun games going on right now too! We're matching up Mommy's to babies, taking a guess at who the Guest Designer is for tomorrow's release, and even sharing our funny and embarrassing stories... all for chances to win prizes.

Oh!~.... and there's still time to participate in the LO challenge for week 1! You have until Sunday night to get your page in. See this thread for details... http://www.myscrapbookart.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67 (wouldn't it be awesome to show off the Oscraps designers there?)

So.... when you're all done here ... come on over and support your Oscraps designers over there too.

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Thanks, Jen for the reminder!! where has my head been??? :) Downloading and going to fraternize!!!

Bush Girl

Oooh this is such an amazing project and a fun challenge to do. I played and, you know me, I just had to make it slightly odd:

Ketchup-web.jpg

Quick, Quick, everyone, go and check this out before the first week's downloads are replaced.