Oscraps

gallery love

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I don't usually do this myself but if you see a LO you especially like, there is the Like/Love/etc buttons. That way you can feel like you are leaving lots of gallery love without hurting yourself typing.
The most important thing is that you give yourself lots of time to heal :hug3:

JeanneMN

GrOwing Old is mandatOry grOwing up is OptiOnal
CHEERY O
I agree with the 3 Wise Women above, give yourself some love and time to heal, Simone Biles wouldn't compete with a broken wrist. Stress slows healing, so soak up the beautiful vibes in the gallery and tap the love like button if you feel inclined, but give yourself time and love.

zanthia

CHEERY O
agree , never had broken wrist my had wrist surgery twice was in cast for long time afterwards so now how hardi ti is to type with one hand - so do take it easy as you need time to heal .

JeanneMN

GrOwing Old is mandatOry grOwing up is OptiOnal
CHEERY O
agree , never had broken wrist my had wrist surgery twice was in cast for long time afterwards so now how hardi ti is to type with one hand - so do take it easy as you need time to heal .
Me too! Not the greatest thing to have in common I guess, the worst was my right hand and trying to write with my left. Uff dah, it wasn't pretty.