Oscraps

Friendship Garden! New from Vicki Robinson Designs

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Did you know that today is International Friendship Day?

We have some good friends, some great friends and some BEST friends. Friends that stick by you no matter what. Friends that never send your call to voicemail and are always willing to lend an ear and offer words of support and encouragement. With our friends, we share the laughter, the tears, our secrets and all of the special times of our lives. Our friends add color to every day and are the flowers in the garden of our lives.

I created the Friendship Garden Collection to help you scrap all of those precious relationships. The bright, cheerful elements are perfect for not only scrapping or art journaling, but also for decorating greeting and get-well cards, party favors, cake toppers and other personal gifts! Because I always design in 300 ppi, the elements will print beautifully at home!

The full collection includes:
  • The Friendship Garden mega kit (144 elements + 23 papers)
  • Artsy-Shabby Papers
  • Torn Paper Strips
  • Hand-drawn Scribbles
  • Color Splash Page Overlays
  • PLUS, for a limited time, these Bonuses: Free layered template plus four quick pages!
Newsletter subscribers — don't forget to check for the big money-saving coupons at the bottom of yesterday's email! If you're not yet a subscriber, you can do so here to get my coupons and freebies every week.

The full Friendship Garden Collection is 60% off and the individual packs are 50% through Monday, August 2nd.

I have a coordinating freebie for you in my shop!

Friendship Garden Collection by Vicki Robinson Designs