Oscraps

Friends fans?

Caro

CHEERY O
I've been rewatching Friends episodes on HBO while I scrap and it still gets so many laughs outta me #clap
For those that are fans, what are your favorite episodes.
Here's a few from me:
W1RwgCG.gif

yWm6euA.gif

U7SAAW1.gif

mBbLjrX.gif

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Those shows were pretty funny. I have a confession to make, though. That show was touted to take the place of Seinfeld back in the day and I resented that because I mourned the end of Seinfeld. I never LOVED Friends because of that. It always seemed like an imposter to me. "Not that there's anything wrong with that", as they used to say on Seinfeld.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I was late watching it too. Just a couple of years ago. Then last summer (I think it was), I wanted to re-watch some episodes ... and it was gone from Netflix. Hate that all other streaming services are establishing themselves here in Sweden, and stuff get's taken away from Netflix. I can't afford to have them all. And, I would never have time to watch everything any way. LOL

Thinking of getting Friends in a boxed set. That & the show The Americans, who also disappeared from Netflix. Waiting for a good sale on boxed series.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Like everything I was late to the party with Friends - loved it in the last few seasons, but didn't like it the first few. I need to go back and rewatch them!
It always just seemed so "canned" to me. I have to say that after the years have passed, it's funny to me now.