Oscraps

Font turns fuzzy

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Can any one tell me how to make the font on my pages not look so fuzzy all the time? Not sure what I am doing wrong but they all seem to come out fuzzy. Maybe its just my bad eyesight??

taxed4ever

CHEERY O
I usually do save for the Web or just Save as a jpg at 72 dpi but it even seems fuzzy as I am putting the font on my page before I even flatten it. Weird !!

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
Trudy,
Is it a specific font or all fonts?
If you upload your page (or just the text) to our gallery with font name and size we can see if it is the font or something else.
If i have the same font i can upload the same and see if there are differences.

Last edited by a moderator:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Only other thing I can add is to change the "strength" of the Font-- at the top of the screen, there is the drop down box where you can choose Crisp, Strong, Smooth, or Sharp. Maybe play around with those options a bit?

Ellen

have you checked your font character panel ? does it look different when you select smooth/

Is the fuzzynes only on your save for web picture or on the original one too?

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Can you share a page that you think has a fuzzy font so we can see how it looks?

taxed4ever

CHEERY O
It is one for an upcoming challenge so you can see it in the monthly challenge planning challenge No. 1 Who knows maybe its just me and I need to put my glasses on??? LOL

petey111

The other thing that I thought about would be adjusting the sharpness when you save for web. Paint the Moon had a resize for web action years ago that I still use that both brightens and sharpens the page because both of those things are reduced when you save for web...BUT that would affect the whole page not just the font.

If it's just one particular font, it could be a poorly designed font that doesn't scale up well. I've seen ones like that before.

Let us know if you figure it out after trying all those things!!

taxed4ever

CHEERY O
I am thinking that it is probably a poorly designed font or fonts thanks for all of your help ladies. Now to figure out if I can find that action by Paint the Moon LOL