Oscraps

February 2013: STANDING Os

hondachicc

Have you seen a layout in the gallery that makes you go "wow!" ... if so, we want to know about it.

Share it with us here and link us up so we can all say "wow!" together!!!​

:clap2:

It's not just the CheeryO's that can showcase pages here ... anyone can post!​
So if you see something you think is worth sharing, please show us!!!​

oldvwblues

Peace, Love, Art
Siena-Feb-Color.jpg

Siena Feb Color by dwsewbiz just blew be away! Her pages always knock my socks right off...this color is amazing!

dwsewbiz

oh Vicki you have made my day! Thank you so much sweetie, now I am in tears :) I do really love that page, but changed the title color like a hundred times, then asked my hubby who said, yes, Siena has to be sienna :)

ulina

Wow did you see the fabulous ART Marleen has made for her bedroom?
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=276925&cpage=2&title=poppy&cat=1351[/IMG]
poppy1.jpg

ulina

And I think this LO from Donna is a winter-beauty. Love the magic and romantic look.
winter-chill-summer-thoughts_webscreensharp.jpg

ulina

Love ValC's new bundle and this page made by Terese is reflecting exactly what I feel at the moment
ValCDesigns_1ofThoseDays_goodday_web.jpg

Åsa

bad mood by Nessita using One of those days by ValC Designs

al around the globe and year kids and adults a like will have bad moods, not so often caught on camera and scraped with empathy and respect like this. Love it.

nessita

thank you very much, Åsa!

bad mood by Nessita using One of those days by ValC Designs

al around the globe and year kids and adults a like will have bad moods, not so often caught on camera and scraped with empathy and respect like this. Love it.