Oscraps

Family movies

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Now it is getting dark early in the evenings, we love to watch a good movie. When the kids were younger we watched movies like Shrek (still love that movie) and Wall-E and of course Disney movies.
Now they are all adults it is so much harder to pick a movie that everyone likes.
To get some help picking movies for the rare evenings we are all together I could use some help.
Please share your favorite family movie. I would love to know what you all are or were watching with your family :D

AK_Tracy

We love the oldies and revisit Coneheads, Back to the Future (all three) and we love My favorite Martian. Right now we are going through Star Trek Next Gen. But I have boys and they're geeky LOL We also watch murder mysteries, Knives Out was really good. We also watch britbox and love New Tricks, MacDonald and Dodds, and Death in Paradise.

Jeannette

CHEERY O
We love the oldies and revisit Coneheads, Back to the Future (all three) and we love My favorite Martian. Right now we are going through Star Trek Next Gen. But I have boys and they're geeky LOL We also watch murder mysteries, Knives Out was really good. We also watch britbox and love New Tricks, MacDonald and Dodds, and Death in Paradise.
O yes, I forgot about those movies, but I loved the Star Trek movies and Back to the Future was wonderful too!