Oscraps

Family Game Night by LJS Digital Designs!

Loriebug66

Hi Everyone!

This week's new release was inspired by my CT member Kristin, (SmallMoments) and is called Family Game Night!

It is on sale at 30% off now through February 28th!

I am also having three FWP events in my shop right now.

Spend $5.00 on any of my products before February 28th and get Every Day Moments Alpha 1 White free!

Spend $10.00 in my Oscraps store between now and February 28th and you will also get Every Day Moments Alpha 1 Color free!

And if you purchase my Steel Magnolia kit between before February 28th, you will get the coordinating Alpha free!

Finally, don't forget to stop by my blog and facebook page today for a chance the win a free kit, sign up for my newsletter for a chance to win a $10.00 gift certificate to my Oscraps store or add a layout to my gallery here by Feb 28th for a $2.00 GC. (one coupon per person please.)

Whew! That is alot going on, but when something good happens for me, like this guest spot, I like to share the joy! :)

SmallMoments

This is such a GREAT kit!!! THanks, Lorie, for making this... as you know I have a million gaming photos to scrap!

scrapapicture

There are so many things that I love about this kit,Lorie!! It is so different!! Love all the little game pieces and the checkerboard is sooo cute! This theme is awesome and so are the colors!!

gardnwings

even though I don't have a ton of board game photos I was able to scrap this pic of my older son playing video games on his laptop with this super cool paper! thanks Lorie!
Tyler---gamer2.jpg