Oscraps

Embossing Tape and lots of it!

Merkee

Do you like making labels and playing with hand embossers? Check out my newest products using just that. These were a lot of fun to do and come in 8 great colors. You can purchase just one or buy the collection which includes all 8 colors at half price.
Images are clickable to the individual products. :)

I liked playing with the embossing tape alphabets so much that I also created some Summer Word Art in 3 of the colors. :) These are available for purchase or better yet, come do my July Got It challenge and earn your choice of one color or even all 3 colors of Word Art FREE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael

Merkee, these are way too fun! My husband's family STILL teases him about how he labeled everything he owned as a kit -- with his friend, the label maker! :smile:

hondachicc

I just love these!!!! AND OMG!!! PLAYING THE CHALLENGE IS WORTH GETTING A SET OF THESE WORD ARTS!!!!

I used them to make one of my 4th of July pages:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I have to admit that I have secretly always wanted to own one of those label makers...so these are perfect for me!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Mwuaaaaaaaahhhhhh ... Merkee these are amazing!!! They take me right back to when I was a kid & I had one of those manual Dymo lunch label makers with the different coloured tape ... I thought it was sooooooooo cool to punch out labels for EVERYTHING!!!!

Ellen

I specially bought a labelmaker for my paper scrapping but these are so much easier to use and they look great on any layout.