beautifulyou2-web.jpg

Picture_Perfect_Moment.jpg
May_God_Give_You.jpg
Because_of_you.jpg

The_Very_Thought_of_You_web.jpg
afirstglimpse-web.jpg
littlemiss2-web.jpg

SPECIAL PROMO

Get this set of Date Stamps for FREE when you make a purchase of $5.99 or more in my shop. Offer good thru July 14th, 2008. Make sure to add this item to the cart before you check out and the discount will automatically apply.

paislee-promo-0710-prv350.jpg

FREEBIE GOODNESS!!
Lastly, don't forget to stop by my blog! I'm the featured artist at Shutterfly and I've got some freebies!! This is the photo card that coordinates with Ecologie (and more freebies to come!!)
Paislee-Ecologie-5x7Card-prv600.jpg

Take me to the Paislee Press Blog

katg1006

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Oh I am sooooo excited!!! Girl this rocks!!! Love those date stamps too!

Jodie McNally Designs

aka lilysmama
oh, and these could not be more perfect for the pics from last weekend...lily dress for singing in church and her bday party dress - both totally go with these colors!!! get out of my head. no wait, stay.

elizzylee

Thanks sooo much guys!!! :) :) :) :)

Jodie - ROFLMAO!!! you crack me up girl. luv ya!!!

Krista - oh my word....your layout is GORGEOUS...and you whipped that up in 15 minutes? **fainting** I wish I could scrap like you girl!!! it takes me fifteen minutes just to decide on a font...and then in the end, I always end up using the same font i always use, LMAO!!!!

joannebrisebois

Designer
Liz, seriously, my folder with your stuff is bursting at the seams. but I MUST have this too lol! GORGEOUS kit!!! I can't wait to use it!!!