Oscraps

Dreams and TWO chances to WIN IT!!!!!

elizzylee

Oh my oh my oh my. I got a chance to work with Amanda again and I'm THRILLED to present our latest collaboration.

paisleetaylormade-dreamQPV-prv600.jpg

::: link to vintage kit :::

-and-

paisleetaylormade-modQP-600.jpg

::: link to mod kit :::
...........................................................................................................................

paisleetaylormade-contest-1.jpg

To see the entire album, check out the slide show posted on my blog -and- at Amanda's blog. Come by and see both of us!! We love visitors!

Oh, and here's another reason to visit our blogs:
WE'RE BOTH HOSTING CONTESTS AND THE WINNER(s) WILL GET THIS ALBUM FOR FREE!!! And, if you enter BOTH contests, you will be entered into a drawing for a $10 gift certificate to the paislee + taylormade shop!!

Contest ends on May 15th so pay us a visit SOON.

Don't want to wait for the contest? Each kit is on sale now for an introductory price of $9.99. After May 11th you can purchase it at the regular price of $15...or buy both for $25!

::: Paislee Press Blog :::

::: TaylorMade Blog :::

If you're new to digital scrapbooking, Amanda's got a fantastic, easy-to-follow tutorial on how to use quick pages on her blog (while you're there, check out ALL of her photoshop tutorials - they are FUN). And I've got a shutterfly coupon code posted on my blog...soo be sure to grab that before you place your shutterfly order!!

Last edited:

Bush Girl

Ok, so that's my morning's housework blown out the window. Thank you girls for saving me from my laundry - another awesome challenge to rise to. And another gorgeous album to drool over.

elizzylee

LOL Selena!!! Goodness...don't remind me that I have housework to do. GAH!!!

*waving* hiya Lorraine!

val

Liz, Amanda!!!

great! ... ok, GAH!

I will put this in y asap task list! I have to get these awesome challenge done!
val

Jodie McNally Designs

aka lilysmama
to quote you, liz...

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm flippin' OUT! I thought I couldn't love an album more than the Happy as a Lark one...but HOLY COW!!!! You two might actually inpsire/enable me to finish some albums. LOL!

livelifejoyfully

aka Sue Cummings
Designer
Wow!
Wow!!!
and
WOW!!!!!!!
Liz...I love seeing your wedding pics in the samples...
Amanda...your quick page tut is awesome!
xoxoxoox

LavenderLime

to quote you, liz...

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm flippin' OUT! I thought I couldn't love an album more than the Happy as a Lark one...but HOLY COW!!!! You two might actually inspire/enable me to finish some albums. LOL!

DITTO, big time! ;) Absolutely gorgeous!

bluefiji97

Thud!
Ok, picking myself up off the floor now! These albums are AMAZING!
Another great partnership you two!
Liz, your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and your album is a treasure!
What a cool contest!
Woo Hoo!!!

beatlegerl

ooh, i'm so excited to try out this challenge- i've never scrapped anything but my baby's pictures, now i can do my wedding!

dst212

Wow, they look fantastic! I saw them at MSA and came right over to see them again. I hope I have time to play for it!

N

NewAdmin

Liz - think we can accomodate Debra's request?????????????? i think sooooo!!!!!!

thank you all so much! don't forget to enter the contests!!!!! we've had some great entries so far!!

AnaFlor - BOTH of your layouts are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you sooooo much for participating!!!

and all of these wedding albums... NOT kidding, but i reallllly think this album can make my wedding photos look awesome!! i've never really been thrilled about my wedding photos, but now, i think i may have to pull them down and start scanning!!!!!

Bush Girl

Oh all these wedding albums are just stunning. I'm so jealous - my wedding photos, quite apart from being on film (which I know I can easily convert), are locked in deep storage and have been for the last 4 years and I can't access until we finally move home at the end of the year. So I'll have to come up with another topic......how about my kids ? Oh, yes, my usual topic.

N

NewAdmin

hey Selena!!! yes... my wedding photos are all film as well... but LUCKILY they are just in the top of my closet. ;)

and you scrap your kids BEAUTIFULLY!!!! i can't WAIT to see what you do with the album!!!!!

AnaFlor

Buaaaaaaaa, snif, snif!!
I haven't pictures and neither album of marriage, I'm getting jealous with all of you, girls. I have husband, hehe, but we don't married, only lived together from 5 years, because he does not like this kind of ceremony.
I can with that? :(

danielle young

OH MY GOSH!!! ladies - these are AMAZING! i *think* i just figured out how i'm going to make that wedding album i've been dreaming of! LOL!

YESSSSSSSS!

WendyW

Stunning albums! I was just telling Cynthia I would love it if Liz and Amanda would make an album for me....and I know you didn't have me in mind....but THANK YOU!!!! It's just what I wanted! I will have to get a shutterfly book now!

Bush Girl

Ok, so what is it about the weekend that makes the kids get up way, WAY too early, yet during the week I have to drag their b**** out of bed each morning. Still, at least I get to finish my LOs and upload at a quiet moment.

I've spent all week thinking about these LOs and guess what, as a direct consequence my house is FILTHY. And being an awkward sort, I just couldn't get my head round more obvious subject matter, like my wedding/dreams for my family, so came up with these:

Liz's challenge here
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=38414&cat=500&ppuser=10728

Amanda's challenge here
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=38415&limit=recent

elizzylee

woooooooh!!!!! You gals are AMAZING!!!!! all the entries so far are incredible. Judging this is going to be hard!!!

Debra - :) Amanda.....Um...I think we can DEFINITELY accomodate Debra's request!!

Ana - Girl!! if you want that ceremony, you should get it!!!

Wendy - You are so sweet!! (((hugs)))

Danielle - GIRL!!! I can't wait to see your gorgeous wedding photos in that album. Promise to post a link when you're done?

Som

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! way too much fun here! i want more more more! :D
good luck to all the contestants, although everyone is a winner! awesome display of the sample albums, amanda + liz!!! can't wait to see everyone's work!

t_a_l_i

WOW!! Gorgeous, gorgeous ladies!

It's a good thing I got cash for my birthday last week - now I can get some beautiful pages and start scanning my wedding pics!! Thanks ladies! ;)

Last edited by a moderator: