Oscraps

does anyone know...

Kiliki

what the naem of this font is?

427297_372291936119054_100000147517695_1684610_950812888_n.jpg

petey111

I use What the Font all the time. :) But it really doesn't like that jpeg to work with. I will see what I can come up with.

petey111

I really played with the picture, added pixels, took out the background etc, but What the Font didn't find anything close. However, I did realize that it is awfully similar to a font I have called Riesling (http://www.dafont.com/riesling.font) I don't think it's exactly the same, but it's similar. Maybe if you search the font forums for Riesling, you'll come up with something.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Now ya did it Sara.... I had to clcikk that download link to Reisling. I had too, and it is all your fault! :pound:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Sara, i think I am worse than you with collecting fonts. After I dwnloaded this one, I saw that i have 700+ fonts installed on my C drive. Then I went to my EHD where I keep most of them, and just load the ones I want. I thought I only had another 800 there. But those were just the ones in the main "Fonts" folders. I have about 10 sub-folders. I mist have well over 2000 fonts. Gah!!! I have got to start cleaning them out, ya think??

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Just duplicates. ;) Which I only found were dup's when I tried to move them into a new folder and it told me so.
And only a few.....

but its a start!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I clicked. I shouldn't have but I did.
Can I just say how much I love and relate to this line?
I'm a total geek for fonts. I love it when I can name the font used in an advertisement or online.
Last weekend gary was making labels for a box of stuff and he was trying to grunge up a regular font, like garamond.
he was getting frustrated and says thathe needed a grungy old typewriter font.
I yell out- 1942 report!

Its a sickness......

:redface:

petey111

I clicked. I shouldn't have but I did.
Can I just say how much I love and relate to this line?
Last weekend gary was making labels for a box of stuff and he was trying to grunge up a regular font, like garamond.
he was getting frustrated and says thathe needed a grungy old typewriter font.
I yell out- 1942 report!

Its a sickness......

:redface:

I've done it too. Looked at a billboard when driving and told my husband, "That font is Bickley Script."