Oscraps

Does Anyone Do Drawing?

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
I am starting a series by Karen Campbell on youtube where we draw different nationality's faces. I just did my first. I'm just learning to draw within the last few months. I plan on using them in digital projects as well as sketch them in my book! Here's my progression from sketch, to adding the feathers, to outlining, and then to the finished project.

Anyone else drawing that they want to share their creations?

NA.1.JPGNA.2.JPGNA.3.JPGNS.4.JPG

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I am starting a series by Karen Campbell on youtube where we draw different nationality's faces. I just did my first. I'm just learning to draw within the last few months. I plan on using them in digital projects as well as sketch them in my book! Here's my progression from sketch, to adding the feathers, to outlining, and then to the finished project.

Anyone else drawing that they want to share their creations?

View attachment 393840View attachment 393841View attachment 393842View attachment 393843
I'm so in awe of your journey into drawing, Susie! I have not tried this yet. You really make me want to try.

Jeannette

CHEERY O
If only there were more hours in a day.
I bought a drawing course from Domestika about two months ago. Hardly done anything with it, because I don't have time. I practise at work sometimes, when I have a spare minute, but I so need more time to do all the fun stuff!!
Your drawing do look good though!!

bkasko

CHEERY O
Wow I am impressed I could not draw a straight line if I had to, so no creativity there but I have a daughter that is very good at drawing

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
I used to draw a lot. Charcoals were my favorite medium to draw with..... and now.....no..... I'm trying to get into hand lettering..... which is essentially drawing letters vs writing....but paper and a mess seems to be my thing.

Kythe

CHEERY O
I used to draw using graphite pencils. I have run out of walls to display the portraits and images of our various dogs. I have thought of sketching then scanning drawings into the computer to 'paint' digitally. I takes a lot of time though so I haven't scanned many.
I have to get my digital painting skills down.