Oscraps

Doctor Who

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
I'm telling on myself here but when I was stationed in England 1976-1980 I fell in love with a quirky little show called Doctor Who (imagine that says she tongue in cheek). Tom Baker was the doctor then with his long scarf and his big hat. The show is so much fun and it was a blog to introduce my son's to it and turn them into Whovians. More fun was making my youngestr son's bedroom into a Dr. Who room when he was on a foreign exchange to Japan between 8th an 9th grade. His cabinets turned Tardis blue and his walls a little lighter. It made up for 7 years of sleeping in a pink room!

I loved David Tennant as Dr. Who but I have a big soft spot in my heArt for Tom Baker and that very low tech early Dr. Who. What about you. Any other Whovians out there?

scrap-genie

During lockdown we started watching all the modern era Dr. Who episodes (plus a very few of the early ones). Now we've seen them all and are just waiting for David Tennant to reappear as the Doctor in November. He's probably my favorite as well. Of course I have no idea when I'll see that as we don't get it on TV and have been watching them on DVDs from the library. Who are your favorite passengers? I really like Dr. Martha Jones and then there was River Song! :lovey3:

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
During lockdown we started watching all the modern era Dr. Who episodes (plus a very few of the early ones). Now we've seen them all and are just waiting for David Tennant to reappear as the Doctor in November. He's probably my favorite as well. Of course I have no idea when I'll see that as we don't get it on TV and have been watching them on DVDs from the library. Who are your favorite passengers? I really like Dr. Martha Jones and then there was River Song! :lovey3:
I love River Song, too. I'll have to think about the others, though.