Oscraps

Do you have any "Office Mates"?

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Oh yes, Ana, there are many more, especially with 13 cats... I can just imagine what happens if you give them food or some of them hog the litter box while one of them is in there... but they bring so much joy that everything else fades into the background.
They eat dry food which is always available, but once or twice a day they are entitled to a wet meal and so... it is worthy to see, as soon as the door opens I always remember the crazy images I see on TV on black Friday sales, everyone running at great speed, all at the same time, looking for the same thing, LOL.

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Well, no hairballs puked up that way , no allergies, no hairy clothes...... now if they could just do the dusting too.
That is all true, except the dusting, LoL. In fact, they make a big mess at home and scatter toys everywhere possible and imaginable. They often go to the sandbox to "look for oil" and obviously put half of the sand outside. It's okay, mommy is here to clean up, LoL

AK_Tracy

That is all true, except the dusting, LoL. In fact, they make a big mess at home and scatter toys everywhere possible and imaginable. They often go to the sandbox to "look for oil" and obviously put half of the sand outside. It's okay, mommy is here to clean up, LoL
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: That might be the best description EVER!!!!! That was the only thing I disliked when my cat was around. Litter everywhere.

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: That might be the best description EVER!!!!! That was the only thing I disliked when my cat was around. Litter everywhere.
I solved this issue a few years ago, but our vet doesn't like it very much ... "turtleneck" boxes, it´s impossible to put the sand out :floorlaugh:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Speaking of litter............................my cat goes outside like a dog. When he can't get out, due to weather, I DO keep a litter box for him, but he rarely uses it. I lucked out with this cat - he was a rescue.

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
LoL. social? they are an extension of me, I can't do anything without at least one of them being present. If I open a door, three or four come in front of me, if I lean over a little there are always those who jump on my back and sometimes I barely fall because I lift one foot to walk and when I'm about to put it down there's someone who suddenly passes by in a hurry and takes it. Well, let's just say it's a house full of action, LoL :floorlaugh:
Your office is super ok, believe me.
Dang, I feel like my Luna is constantly trying to kill me because she speeds in front of me so often...I have taught MYSELF to just walk slowly....I don't need any new inguries...seriously... :giggle4: So yes, my kitty has trained me, in a sense :rotfl: Ana, it sounds like your kitties really see you as their Momma....that is so sweet :beatingheart: and I am also concerned about you just trying to do anything...you have SO many tripping hazards following you around :rotfl: