Oscraps

Do you have any favorite funny movies?

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I'm talking about movies that make you laugh out loud no matter how many times you watch them?

A few of ours are Liar, Liar, Meet The Parents, Meet The Fockers. I'm anxious to see what some of yours are.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Idiocracy! So funny but at the same time: the best prediction of the future I ever seen. Well worth the watch.

I usually don't like movies that are supposed to be funny. Not my sense of humour at all. But anything Monty Python I love. If I want to laugh, I usually go for stand up comedy. I want it crude & rude.

tjscraps

Meet the Parents - love that one!!!

Love Hangover, Bridesmaids, Mrs. Doubtfire, Pitch Perfect, and a lot of romantic comedies - 27 dresses, 13 going on 30, Sweet Home Alabama ... hubby doesn't agree on those ones lol

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Idiocracy! So funny but at the same time: the best prediction of the future I ever seen. Well worth the watch.

I usually don't like movies that are supposed to be funny. Not my sense of humour at all. But anything Monty Python I love. If I want to laugh, I usually go for stand up comedy. I want it crude & rude.
Would you believe that I have *never* seen that? Its one I keep saying I have to watch.

My funny faves;
Monty Python, all of them but The Holy Grail is a classic
Anything by Mel Brooks, especially is Gene Wilder is in it
Dogma
Oh no, now I am drawing a blank! What else?? )

Airplane!

Will add more if I think of it!

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I have a "whacky sense of humor" too. My sense of humor runs to Monty Python, as well. For instance - "As Good As It Gets" is hysterical to me, but others don't see it that way.

I love getting some new ideas.