Oscraps

Do you have a favorite Bon Jovi song?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I think I love almost all Bon Jovi songs and covers but I need to narrow the list down to a few.
My daughter is working on her wedding playlist and wants to include a few of their songs. I am blanking out on what to suggest. She wants something that people of all ages will recognize and want to dance to- but *not* Living on a Prayer. That is too "basic."
She was thinking "It's My Life" and I was thinking "Bad Medicine."
Is there a song of theirs that gets you on your feet?

Is there a song by anyone that you think is a Must Play at a wedding?

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I'll Be There For You is a good Bon Jovi song.

Other recommendations are Somebody by Depeche Mode, Kiss from a Rose by Seal and Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper.

AK_Tracy

Oh my the song that popped into my head are Its my Life and Bad medicine and that was just from reading the title. I also like I'll be there for you, but it feels over done at times. If its to be recognized by everyone, you might have to stick to the 80's songs as those are more widely known. But I think its also what your daughter loves. Its her playlist, what's her favorite Bon Jovi song? My wedding was crazy as we burned CDs to play. We had a side of classical songs to play while we did photos then as we walked down the stairs hubs wanted The Flintstones song to play. Everyone laughed. After that it was a mix of country/rock top hits.

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Blaze of Glory is my favorite Bon Jovi song, but not really something to dance to! lol

When I think of wedding songs I automatically think of the movie The Wedding Singer and the song You Spin Me Right Round!! :giggle4: I also love Don't You Forget About Me...80's goodness :heartpumplove:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I'll Be There For You is a good Bon Jovi song.

Other recommendations are Somebody by Depeche Mode, Kiss from a Rose by Seal and Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper.
Thanks for the suggestions! Kiss From a Rose would be a bad choice-- it was used in a scene from Always Sunny in Philadelphia and would end up making my family cackle inappropriately- probably not a good look! :giggle4: