Oscraps

Do you ever make special plans because you want to use a kit?

LSlycord

Ok...so this sounds a bit crazy to me...but sometimes I make special plans to do something because I think it will fit so nicely with a new kit that I've seen in the shop. An example...we are going to make a trip up to the Blue Ridge Mountains because we have so many gorgeous fall kits in the shop right now. An even crazier example...I saw a pizza kit while we were in Europe. I suggested we stop at a pizza place for supper so that I could use that kit when I got home. Anyone besides me, this crazy?

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
No! Absolutely not!

giphy.gif

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
No, I don't think I ever have! I know I've taken pictures and gone on a hunt to find a perfect kit though!!!

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Lol... you are not that crazy... I have been known to take particular photos to match particular kit/layout I need. What I do sometimes, is that if I have a kit I need to work with I would go and take a photo to match it.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I don't take photos for a specific kit but I do take photos that I know would be great for a layout (just no specific kit in mind). I tend to take at least 3 photos of something so I can do a 1-3 photo LO.

ClaireG

CHEERY O
Oh yes totally.. especially when I was just starting. Now I am a kit mixer it doesn't really happen as much.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
My kids still laugh at the fishing layout I did years ago. This is because we were packed up and ready to leave the campgrounds when I remembered I forgot to take fishing photos. I had my kids hurry up and stick their rods in the water so I had photos to scrap with! :)

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Just remembered this thread when I actually thought: "I need to start celebrating Halloween - I want this kit!" LOL

LSlycord

My kids still laugh at the fishing layout I did years ago. This is because we were packed up and ready to leave the campgrounds when I remembered I forgot to take fishing photos. I had my kids hurry up and stick their rods in the water so I had photos to scrap with! :)
Love this story!