Oscraps

December Memories - Bundle

Soco

Are you ready to document your December? If you're still thinking about it or you haven't decided what to do yet, check out the December Memories bundle, the collab I made last year with France M. Designs! We're re-releasing it today and it's 75% OFF through Thursday!!!

This colllection will be perfect to document all your precious December memories! It includes a layered template album with 52 templates (25 double pages, plus cover and back cover, all available in PSD, TIFF and PNG files), an amazing pack of 38 papers (patterned, solids, dotted and vellum), a gorgeous pack of 75 elements (65 unique!), 27 beautiful journal cards (3x4 and 6x4), 35 awesome wordarts and the numbers (from 1 to 31) in 4 different colors!

Amazing and huge, isn't it? You won't get another chance to grab all these wonderful goodies at such an awesome price! Don't miss it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Soco

But rush rush rush ...

Soco, until Nov 20 ???? :whistle:

OMG! You see? That happens when you slept 4 hours, you're sick and you're trying to do 5 things at the same time! :sleep::rofl: Thank you, Katja!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
:pound: :pound: see what happens when you don't go to bed early!!!??? lol! this is a beautiful collection Soco! such pretty colours too!

Soco

:pound: :pound: see what happens when you don't go to bed early!!!??? lol! this is a beautiful collection Soco! such pretty colours too!

:pound:

I know! I should listen to you when you tell me to go to bed! :angel: