Oscraps

December Daily Anyone????

janedee

Just wondering if anyone here is creating a December daily album this year. I wasn't going to until my daughter told me she would be coming home for Christmas, so now there is much more to plan and decorate!!

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
I am!
Just one page a day, christmas related. I hope I can keep up again this year!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Im not doing a daily but am going to do as many as I can and will put together a holiday themed book later.

ceeflower

Sort of .I have a physical project life book so am doing at least one card daily to go in it.I have an album in my gallery to pop them in Dec 1 is done

Aussiekat

To be honest, I'm not sure. I'll be taking photos, so that will not be a problem ... I might go back and revisit the last couple of years and do the whole K.I.S.S. plan, which seems to work best: single photo on one side (I usually do an 8x8" album), and then journaling on the other.

joannebrisebois

Designer
I'm doing more of a 12 days/highlights of Christmas album this year (my Christmas prep starts in November lol). I've posted a couple layouts I've made so far in my gallery and will keep scrapping as the month unfolds. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
It may take another 2 weeks before we start decorating in our house. Christmas is not that big here, just 2 weeks off with the kids/family. I make my pages about anything Christmas related, nothing big, just to get into the Christmas spirit!

janedee

I haven't done much Christmas related yet either, but I did a layout on making the Christmas Cake and Pudding. Will have to post later today.

I have a couple of Christmas fairs to check out this weekend, so hoping to get a couple of photos there

Aussiekat

I think someone's telling me I need to do December Daily - or some sort of December 'ish album! December 1 : Fire three doors down. December 2 : official opening of our office gym ... December 3 : Breakfast seminar - and I win the door prize!!! A FitBit Charge no less.

Oh, hang on ... maybe someone's telling me I need to get off my butt and exercise or something ...