Oscraps

December 2013 Standing O's

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Have you seen a layout in the gallery that makes you go "wow!" ... if so, we want to know about it.

Share it with us here and link us up so we can all say "wow!" together!!!​

:clap2:

It's not just the CheeryO's that can showcase pages here ... anyone can post!​
So if you see something you think is worth sharing, please show us!!!​

Andrea C.

I don't really know how the O's work but I'm hoping it doesn't have to be a layout posted in December. I was in the gallery leaving some love and came across this page:

Beautiful_journey_webfile.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=297483

I just absolutely loved every little detail on it. Love how well the colors matched the clothing in the photos and the design is gorgeous. The glitter just sucked me right in to it. I found it only had one loving before me and I think it deserves so much more! I had to drop it right into my favorites, just so my style!

Last edited by a moderator:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Just saw this Awesome blending, and her first post here at the gallery !
Hello what an entry !!!!

TreasuredMomentsWEB.jpg

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Thank you Lilly :)

Here is a layout by Mum2gnt that put a large smile on my face, very elegant and creative.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
This page by "thimbleberrie" just made me feel good all over!! Simple, creative and oh so cute!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ozegirl

Sabine thank you so much for my SO - I only just started posting my pages here and this is certainly a warm and wonderful welcome to your gallery. You have made my day :)

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Sabine thank you so much for my SO - I only just started posting my pages here and this is certainly a warm and wonderful welcome to your gallery. You have made my day :)

Thank you for joining the O', Jenni.
We always love to have some new talents and new friends here :)
Keep them coming ;)