Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED** DAY 2 - Scavenger Hunt | GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Yay! Sent in my list. It was a hard one. But I realized once I gave up on my "I know what designer this is", and searched for it in another designer's store, I found it. Prejudice is never a good thing. LOL
Yes Eva, I think what sometimes makes this game difficult is the fact that we assume that we know which designer that kit belongs to. Well done!! thanks for playing along!! Have fun and Merry Christmas! xxxx

Amandajk

Well, ladies, I am working on this, but it is doubtful that I will complete as I am waist deep in Christmas present creating! I didn't think I could do it last time, but I did!. this time I am totally stumped by 2,3, ( thought that one would be easy, but...) and 5. A true challenge! :)

kaklei

I am awful at this, is like making a puzzle of 2000 pieces, I am really bad...every time I thought I found one, I realized I didn't...so I am still at 0, I think I will start for a number in the middle...LOL.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Two hints from me:
- I was so sure I recognized the style of the designer on two of the images - I was wrong on both!
- At first I was only looking on the kits of the designers- that was a mistake

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Well, ladies, I am working on this, but it is doubtful that I will complete as I am waist deep in Christmas present creating! I didn't think I could do it last time, but I did!. this time I am totally stumped by 2,3, ( thought that one would be easy, but...) and 5. A true challenge! :)
Oh, this is easy!! just take a deep breath and give it another try, LoL

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
I am awful at this, is like making a puzzle of 2000 pieces, I am really bad...every time I thought I found one, I realized I didn't...so I am still at 0, I think I will start for a number in the middle...LOL.
LoL I don´t like puzzles with 2000 pieces only 5000 at least, LoL.

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Two hints from me:
- I was so sure I recognized the style of the designer on two of the images - I was wrong on both!
- At first I was only looking on the kits of the designers- that was a mistake
Two wonderful and wise hints, Eva!! thank you!!
Don´t assume you know the designer, just look at all the images and maybe you will find one when you are looking for another. The only time I got trouble to solve one of this hunts it was because I assume that the element I was seeing was a rubber when it was candy, I was so sure it was a rubber, LoL

lm44west

I have a question. I found all but 8 and 9. I have looked through the remaining 5 designers 6 times (up to page 5). Does it go beyond page 5 of their kits?

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
I have a question. I found all but 8 and 9. I have looked through the remaining 5 designers 6 times (up to page 5). Does it go beyond page 5 of their kits?
no it doesn´t!! take a better look and keep your eyes sharp, it´s all in the details, like style, colors ...

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I finished!! It took me forever but I sure filled up my wishlist along the way! Thank you so much for this wonderful challenge! It gave me time to really sit and look through many designers' shops. I will send you my answers sheet! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
And you have approx a week and a bit to get them all so just keep trying everyone!!! :) and yes, what Ana said, look for color. :)

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
I finished!! It took me forever but I sure filled up my wishlist along the way! Thank you so much for this wonderful challenge! It gave me time to really sit and look through many designers' shops. I will send you my answers sheet! :)
I got your answers Evelyn!! Well done!! thanks for playing along!! Have fun and Merry Christmas! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.