Oscraps

DAY 2 JUNE 14 - SCAVENGER HUNT | GAME

melscrap

CHEERY O
header-2024-web-800.jpg

Hello everyone, Melissa here with your first party game... a scavenger hunt through the store!

It's no secret that the OScraps store has plenty of marvellous kits to scrapbook important events such as birthdays. For this game, I've chosen 18 birthday or party themed products from 18 different designers for you to find. The aim of the game is to match up each numbered preview snippet (1-18) in the image below to a product in the store.
[Hint: You will find them all when you search for the keywords birthday, party and celebration.]

Please use the format Designer Name - Product Name when creating your list.

scavenger_hunt.jpg

Here is the list of designers I used:
  • After Midnight Design
  • Anna Aspnes Designs
  • Crafty Button Designs
  • Emeto Designs
  • et designs
  • Foxeysquirrel
  • itKuPiLLi imagenarium
  • Joanne Brisebois
  • Kitty Designs
  • Lorie Davison
  • Lynn Grieveson
  • Maya de Groot
  • Mediterranka Design
  • NLD Designs
  • Oscraps Collaborations
  • Rachel Jefferies
  • Vicki Robinson Designs
  • Viva Artistry

When you have found all the products, send me your answers via a PM (Conversation).
[Hint: To quickly start a Conversation with me, just hover over my Avatar and click on the Start Conversation button that appears at the bottom of the panel.]
Please DO NOT post your answers here in the thread.

Comment in this thread that you have sent me your answers. That allows me to contact you in case I didn't receive your entry, but more importantly, it will give you the opportunity to link your participation in the 2024 BIRTHDAY TRACKING THREAD.

Remember, you have 8 days to complete the game, so you don't have to find them all in one go (unless you want to of course!) Maybe doing a little bit each day may work for you instead.

Of course a party game needs prizes, right? Here's what you are playing for:

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 - $10 to Jimbo Jambo Designs
- Winner 2 - $5 to NLD Designs
- Winner 3 - $5 to Vicki Robinson Designs
*All challenge and game prize coupons will be distributed within 10 days of the event closing at the end of the month.

RULES:
- Match up each numbered preview snippet to a product in the store.
- Send your answers in a PM to melscrap.
- Post in this thread that you have sent a PM.
- Update your post in the 2024 BIRTHDAY TRACKING THREAD to keep track of your *participation in all the games.

- This game closes at PST 11.59 pm Friday 21 June 2024
- Please note: Games close earlier than the Challenges.
*In order to be eligible for one of the Grand Prizes you need to have participated in ALL of the games prior to them being closed.

melscrap

CHEERY O
If you get stuck, you can use the Advanced Search to help you. Here's how:

On the Search results page, click on Search again.
search01.jpg

Now you can type the keywords you want, and specify the designer(s) you want to search, and click Search to get your results.

search02.jpg

Here, I've specified that I want to search for any of the words "birthday", "celebrate" and "party" in Anna Aspnes' store.

Hold the Shift key to select more than one designer at once.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
PLEASE remember that you don't have to get all the answers right in order to send your results to Mel, "participation" means just that, that you at least tried and played (participated) in the game which you then need to enter your post number in your tracking thread to be eligible for one of the grand prizes. However, to win one of the prizes for this game, you do need to have the correct answers. :)

Last edited:

A-M

That was a lot of fun :spinningchair:and I spotted some very interesting things I might just need to buy one day.
My list has been sent to Melissa.

melscrap

CHEERY O
That was a lot of fun :spinningchair:and I spotted some very interesting things I might just need to buy one day.
My list has been sent to Melissa.
I also filled up my wishlist with some great products when compiling the hunt. There's just so much goodness in the store!

Reactions: A-M