Oscraps

Daily O's November 3rd

Callfamilycircus

Yay I'm the first to start today's thread! And without coffee too. I am not allowed coffee this morning :( I have to get a thyroid uptake and scan. I get to be radioactive today! So I am going to put around here as long as I can before I have to leave.

I will do personals when I get home. TTFN

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Morning girlies!!

Quick fly by...I'm in advent calendar mode!! Thank God Krista has so many girlies so that I can really enjoy sewing little pockets onto gorgeous nativity fabric!! teeeheeee!!!

I'm trying to stay caught up here, so keep posting away!! Love you all!! :)

mei74

Hey ladies, taking my lunch break. Hope you all are having a good day. Happy Hump Day.

This cold of mine is kicking my butt, and since I am pregnant, I can't take much of anything, except a decongestent. I am so tired - didn't get much sleep last night - I wish I could take my Nyquil. But here it is 12 noon already so the work day is half over, thank goodness.

Will check in later!

ourmisadventures

Katrina - Good luck!!! Is this test related to getting the football thrown at you or have you always had thyroid issues?? Where we live, thyroid nodules are as common as breast lumps -- they think it's from the water supply being in an agricultural area.

Sally -- You go girl!!! I hope you get everything done :)

Me -- I hope you feel better :( I thought it was the opposite... that you could take like Corcidin HBP, but no cold medicines with decongestants? Well, I've never been pregnant, so I know nothing. I hope you're able to survive the rest of the work day!!!!

Well, we didn't get Jeff's site up, long story short, we had to shop for his brother's birthday & then Jeff started to feel ill. So, we're working on it today. Other than that, I'm feeling like I'm finally getting over my cold, so I need to get back into gear with working out. Jeff went to the doctor on Monday and found out he needs to lower his blood pressure -- which has been rising ever since his promotion a year ago. Well, he's getting moved to swing shift!!!! Hopefully not being on graveyard will lower him a few points.
He got super upset last night because he checked his work email -- they had him switching shifts every other day with another Sgt. And, he would lose about a sixth of his time off each week -- whereas everyone else got more time off. So, he emailed his Lt (who wasnt responsible for the schedule, the wicked witch was) that they needed to discuss the schedule. In the morning his Lt was called into the wicked witch's office to talk about the changes... and he flat out told her she should put one Sgt on swing and one on graveyard and don't do any of this alternating shifts crap.
& That's how my hubby got moved to swing a few months early. He's reunited with his best work friend & his Lt is switching with him. He's happy now... I am too... but... I'm used to having the bed all to myself five nights a week. Time to make adjustments!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning all :wave: Off to work this afternoon so I have a bit of time here before leaving. Another sunny day and my jaw is finally feeling a lot better.

Katrina - Good luck with your thyroid scan, I am hypothyriod so have to take a pill everyday, still in the process of figuring out the levels of medication, but that all takes time. Still having trouble losing any weight :frusty:

Sally - Hi there, haven't seen you here too much, but it sounds like you have been much too busy to be here!! Isn't it fun doing the christmas stuff!! I love Christmas, my favorite time of year!!

Me - Sorry you are still suffering with your cold! If you are plugged up at night and have trouble sleeping, you should try those breathe right strips...I love them and they work so well!!! And no medication yay!!

Meg - Too bad on not getting the site up and running, hope your hubby is not catching your cold!! Hopefully this new shift will help to lower his pressure and make him a happier guy at work! Glad that you are feeling better now and hope your day goes well!!

I am going to try to scrap a bit before heading to work and I see that WestJet has a seat sale on so will try to book our flights today for our trip in January. Wish me luck! :wave:

Callfamilycircus

scan is done for today. We found nodules last year this time and they were benign, but they are slowly growing. I have some symptoms of HypO so they want to do the scan to see what they can find out. I am very happy right now. I finally have my :tea:

Meg: yay for the new shift for dh! Having a happy hubby sure makes life a lot easier. What kind of shop is he opening up? I missed this.

Me: colds are the worst. Blech. Hope you feel better hon

cellomom: I'm jealous. I've always wanted to sew but I do not have the talent for it! My mom tried for years to teach me. No such luck. That's ok though, I found a new talent in digiscrapping and can't get enough of it!

Ok I'm off to check out the new challenges. Yay! Can you submit more than one to each?

hondachicc

Hi Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been dragging butt all day!! Miss Savannah Grace kept us up all night last night....not sure why?? But she was not a happy camper!! So today...she and I both have been like "hung over"...

I hope she does better tonight...if not....I am going to just fall over!!!

Happy Birthday ME!!! Sorry you are feeling bad on your birthday! :hug:

Katrina....So did you glow today :pound: when do you get results?? hope it all turns out okay!!

Sally....You are dong a fab job on your goodies!!! I saw on FB you have been recording again!! YAY!!!!

Meg...glad to hear about the new shift!!! Hope this makes the difference for DH!!!

Trudy...YAY for being off...and scrapping!! I need to be in the gallery again...I just haven't had time....I went on such a scrapping spree in Oct....I have never scrapped that much EVER....and now all the new release stuff is being released and I have had a TON of pages to upload all over digiland!! AACCKKKK!!! I need to pace myself!! GOOD LUCK ON THE TICKETS!!

I will get in the gallery this weekend and catch up on my buddies!!!

Okay...I am off.....need to check a few other threads!!

Have a great evening!!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Good evening ladies :)
Ahhh what a beautiful day!! LOL!! fake it till ya make it right?? :) Isn't that how the saying goes?? :) Anyways .... fly by for me as well ... busy as usual ;)
Blog updated .... Working on Dinner: http://wp.me/p28tH-fc and then I will be doing the Contest blog post in about an hour ;) Love you all have fun ;)

LaurieW

lOve the O!
evening all - got to spend the afternoon with my sister- and I get to spend it with her tomorrow too- just a tiny bit of computer time- sad that I didn't make nina's team, but congrats Clara- I saw you did. I'm not able to work on layouts again until saturday and it is killing me- oh well. I probably won't get to do personals until we get home and that will be late friday if it works out!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Congrats Clara on making Nina's team I am very sad that I did not :Cry:, I was really hoping to make it on this one!! Oh well what will be, will be. Laurie you and I can drown our sorrows, :champagne does anyone have some cheese to go with my whine??? LOL