Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Wednesday March 3

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Happy hump day!

Is everyone getting through the week ok?
I survived the running around of yesterday. I was so happy when I got home from Cait's gymnastics class and was able to put my pj's on!

I think I am going to feel the same today ;)
And guess what it is doing here in NJ????

SNOWING!
Ahhhhh!
The weather stations are saying anything from a dusting to 1-3"

make it stop!!!!!

Have a great day m'loves!

Oh- WWW
I want it to stop snowing
I wish the snow would melt
I wish it were 70* and sunny so the snow would melt but not so fast my basement floods....

LaurieW

lOve the O!
morning Chris- so sorry to hear about your snow-we might get into the 40's with sun this weekend- my biggest prob is the huge snow piles in the work parking lot make so many less parking spaces- get there early or walk a mile!

Have a good one everyone!

hondachicc

Well...it snowed all afternoon here yesterday....did not accumualate...thank goodness!!! It covered the ground really well and made a lot of slush. It is suppose to be 40's here today too...we will see:rolleyes:

Sharon went back to work yesterday....should have rested in my opinion....and when she picked the kids up she was so tired and wiped out!! But she seems to be doing okay....just on a mountain of antibiotics.

I had two nights of great sleep and then back to a bad night last night....my throat is sore and I woke myself up so many times snoring last night...must have a sinus infection coming on!! I finally had to get up at 4:30....

Okay girlies....my WWW's

Wish it would be SPRING
Wish I were with Clara
Wish I could go to the country today!!

Be back to share some love later!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Well, it hasn't stopped snowing yet. Bah. :(
I have to go to MIL's to take care of the cats/do some cleaning. I guess I'll satay as long as it doesn't stick to the roads too much. Gary will keep me updated with the conditions up here, since we are always colder.
ugh....

Personals!

Linda W! I hate it when that happens!

AndreaNyx- how often do you get to see your parents? 13 more sleeps!

Sally- are you all pooped out now from celebrating yesterday? You have sooo incredibly much to celebrate!

Natesia- oooh wow- that is a long day at school!

Hi Laurie!

LindaPete

Happy Wednesday!
This is me, not sleeping this morning :( Now I should get my hiney in the shower and get ready to go. My students have their first contests of the year today so it will be a super crazy day. Anyone want to ride on the bus with me and about 55 high school kids? Anyone?

I'm sick of the snow too! It's starting to warm up here during the day and we're getting some melting. I just hope it doesn't melt too fast or we'll have a flooding mess. They're talking about rain later this week - I think that would be a bad thing.

Some of you know that we have a foreign exchange student from Chile. Her name is Cony and you can find her on my blog. Her family made it through the quake fine with minimal damage to their home. Phones are still either out or intermittent. We had a phone call from Cony's father earlier in the week. What a relief to hear his voice!

Hope you are all well.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Laurie- happy sunshine!!! yay! I hear ya on the snow piles. My driveway is small- slightly wider than 2 car parking spaces. And we are sloped down. Not only do we get totally plowed in, we also lose the driveway on the sides and the mounds pile up in front. I can barely get the car in and out. Takes me forever to Million-K turn in hahah! Driving to the bus stop is the same- except there are about 7-8 other cars all trying to do the same thing ;)

Linda W- I loooove your WWW's!!!! So happy to hear your snow didn't stick!
Take care of yourself- get to the dr so your sinuses don't get worse. (You know they won't get better on their own. )

oxoxox

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Oh Wednesday why can't you be Friday!

Good news is the sun is shining again today, (2 days in a row!), so the snow is starting to melt more.

On the agenda today is: finishing editing a 7montholds session, (she's a chunky little thing!), and get them uploaded to a gallery, (this is the long part of the process). Update my photography blog. Update my personal blog since I've let it get behind recently. Find time to get to the bank & possible the post office. Wait for a few people to pick up their orders. Go grocery shopping. Do laundry. And try not to let depressing thoughts get to me.

Oh and scrap more tonight! That's a big one assuming I get other stuff moving along.

Wishes it'll be sunny again tomorrow so more of this snow leaves
Wishes I were with friends this week or that they'd actually visit here
Wishes for motivational thoughts to get me on the ball!

LaughingSun

yay, it's hump day and 13 more sleeps!!!! only get to see them once/year when they travel & once/year IF we travel. we don't get to travel this year tho b/c we did 2 trips last year (to texas in feb & home in the summer). SO excited!!!

it's MELTING here... sunny and almost nice enough for no jacket. YAY! can not wait til the snow is all gone.

ok, quick lunch then off to get M to school. Then I have some work to do... then hopefully I'll have some scrap time.

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
hey girlies...mr gorgeous let me sleep in until about 11am this morning...don't shoot me!! :) i was up until almost 2 last night downloading pics and all...yesterday was a blast, but YES!! it wore me out completely!!!

i'm off to the grocery store now and then it's over to pick up Lil's bff Morgan to play (that is, if she finishes her school!!!) and then to walk on the treadmill, fold laundry, blog my wednesday's wisdom, and hopefully do a little kitchen fixin'!! :)

love you girlies!!!

katg1006

Hello all!!! yeah computer time for me!!! - FINALLY!! *LOL*

Just popping in to say hi and (((hugs)) all around...off to scrap while I can then I will be back for personals!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I'm so sad- I can't get past monday on Sally's blog- even when I click the link here and hit home on the blog- is it just my firefox browser- cause everyone else seems to be able to see the updates??

Just a quick note to say hello before I head to bed! It's almost 2 am here and I'm sooo tired. Just trying to play catch up these days it seems! Good night :)