Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Wednesday, July 31

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
[insert requisite wailing about how fast the month flew by]
Wild. Just wild how quickly time is running. Scott and Sam told us they paid their last month rent on their lease and need to talk to the landlord soon about renewing it. Didn't he move out last week?

The field trip was awesome yesterday, the students were an amazing group. They loved looking at the frogs but their favorite part was making the smores. Go figure, hahahaha! By the end of the trip, I think everyone was sweaty, dusty, and sticky from marshmallows, but very happy. I'm proud of myself for making a good decision about not working today and doing the big hike. My knee doesn't hurt but every so often, I felt a twinge overnight. I'll be able to take it easy so I can be ready for summer camp tomorrow.

I am going to work on laundry and tidying my office. I don't; know how I make such a mess of it. It's such a teeny area but my desk gets piles and piles everywhere. I also have to make an appt with the cardiologist that I have been putting off for months. And I need to find out why my shoes for the wedding haven't shipped yet.

Hope you have an exciting day!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@taxed4ever Yay for any rain you get!
Keeping an eye on our ladies lightweight doubles sculls who have made it to the semi-finals. The woman in the front is the person who was almost a renter of ours and she is such a great athlete!! We have been watching them train here on our lake occasionally,
That is soooo cool!
Have fun on the hike today, I hope the weather cooperates today and tomorrow if you decide to go out in the kayaks.

Its a grey day and rain and thankfully the winds stopped. Had about 6 hours without power yesterday so my laundry was delayed. Tried to dry what was washed (thankfully had just finished when power went out) and it kept blowing things off the line. Had to chase down my bed sheet.
:dancingbfly: <~ this is how I see you chasing down your laundry. heh Glad it wasn't toooo long for the power outage but I bet it felt like forever when you were in it.
How are you feeling today, still allergy-ish? I wanted to take my eyeballs out yesterday between the dust, the pollen, and the campfire smoke.

The contractor will be by later this morning to make sure all final things are completed, there were just a few little things we wanted redone. Then we'll have the yard and deck to ourselves.
You'd think there would be a huge number of people wanting to be contractors but it's the same way in my area too-- waitlists up the wazoo.
D's dogfather t-shirt sounds awesome, I bet he loves it. Happy birthday to him too!
Yellowstone will be about 8 hrs to drive but I'll be stopping along the way for photos so we'll do an overnight hotel along the way
I have never been out there but I think it would be jaw-droppingly gorgeous, wild and open. So not like New Jersey. I am positive your photos will be stunning.

@Cherylndesigns
This:
Still working on my layout - ACK. Whenever I have to work this hard, I probably should nix it all.
I hate when it comes to that, but sometimes it needs to get the boot. :/
Good luck to Alyssa with whatever she decides to do. :hug3:
how did my whole family get to be so tall?
:rotfl:

@vickyday I hope that you slept better last night than you did the night before. Congrats on the new to you recliner!
Eeek- did the EHD start working again?
OK. Gonna do personals and then feed Asher and then load the pages to the gallery, do some commenting, update my CT tracking. I also need to do my ATC for the day. Then I'll be ready to post another set of 9 to the gallery.
Busy lady!!!

@AK_Tracy and @Cherylndesigns :floorlaugh: at you two and the impatience of the challenge postings!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Quick in and out again today. Sis is still here but thinks she will be heading home tomorrow... weather may be iffy on Friday which was when she planned on leaving. Would rather not have her driving when it is raining and windy. We picked up DD#3 and she went with us to my cousin's. Our short visit turned into a much longer one... arrived there at 3:30 and didn't leave until 8! We were so busy visiting that I forgot to take photos. By the time we got home and had some supper it was bedtime.

The shoulder blades are still sore but slowly improving. The bruises along the bottom edges of them are slowly fading but still very tender. Probably will take another couple of weeks before they are healed. So glad that Sis has been here to help out with lifting, cooking, etc this past week.

Need to pop over to my challenge and catch up on commenting on LOs there. Had to believe that this is the last day of July!!! Hopefully will be back in my "normal" routine and also doing personals here once Sis is gone. Thinking of all of you... HAGD

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
[insert requisite wailing about how fast the month flew by]
Wild. Just wild how quickly time is running. Scott and Sam told us they paid their last month rent on their lease and need to talk to the landlord soon about renewing it. Didn't he move out last week?

The field trip was awesome yesterday, the students were an amazing group. They loved looking at the frogs but their favorite part was making the smores. Go figure, hahahaha! By the end of the trip, I think everyone was sweaty, dusty, and sticky from marshmallows, but very happy. I'm proud of myself for making a good decision about not working today and doing the big hike. My knee doesn't hurt but every so often, I felt a twinge overnight. I'll be able to take it easy so I can be ready for summer camp tomorrow.

I am going to work on laundry and tidying my office. I don't; know how I make such a mess of it. It's such a teeny area but my desk gets piles and piles everywhere. I also have to make an appt with the cardiologist that I have been putting off for months. And I need to find out why my shoes for the wedding haven't shipped yet.

Hope you have an exciting day!
So glad the field trip yesterday was a success! Good idea to rest the knee today!
Time.......if I could save time in a bottle.......it is so true - the older we get the faster it goes!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
@taxed4ever Yay for any rain you get!

That is soooo cool!
Have fun on the hike today, I hope the weather cooperates today and tomorrow if you decide to go out in the kayaks.

:dancingbfly: <~ this is how I see you chasing down your laundry. heh Glad it wasn't toooo long for the power outage but I bet it felt like forever when you were in it.
How are you feeling today, still allergy-ish? I wanted to take my eyeballs out yesterday between the dust, the pollen, and the campfire smoke.

You'd think there would be a huge number of people wanting to be contractors but it's the same way in my area too-- waitlists up the wazoo.
D's dogfather t-shirt sounds awesome, I bet he loves it. Happy birthday to him too!

I have never been out there but I think it would be jaw-droppingly gorgeous, wild and open. So not like New Jersey. I am positive your photos will be stunning.

@Cherylndesigns
This:

I hate when it comes to that, but sometimes it needs to get the boot. :/
Good luck to Alyssa with whatever she decides to do. :hug3:

:rotfl:

@vickyday I hope that you slept better last night than you did the night before. Congrats on the new to you recliner!
Eeek- did the EHD start working again?

Busy lady!!!

@AK_Tracy and @Cherylndesigns :floorlaugh: at you two and the impatience of the challenge postings!
Great night of sleep!
EHD is OK. If I forget to eject it on my MAC it doesn't like it! I plug it into my Samsung and let it "fix" any errors and then it works again. Go figure! So far that has always worked!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Quick in and out again today. Sis is still here but thinks she will be heading home tomorrow... weather may be iffy on Friday which was when she planned on leaving. Would rather not have her driving when it is raining and windy. We picked up DD#3 and she went with us to my cousin's. Our short visit turned into a much longer one... arrived there at 3:30 and didn't leave until 8! We were so busy visiting that I forgot to take photos. By the time we got home and had some supper it was bedtime.

The shoulder blades are still sore but slowly improving. The bruises along the bottom edges of them are slowly fading but still very tender. Probably will take another couple of weeks before they are healed. So glad that Sis has been here to help out with lifting, cooking, etc this past week.

Need to pop over to my challenge and catch up on commenting on LOs there. Had to believe that this is the last day of July!!! Hopefully will be back in my "normal" routine and also doing personals here once Sis is gone. Thinking of all of you... HAGD
Wish your sister safe travels from all of us!
Glad the shoulder blades are improving!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Quick in and out as I get ready to head to Ilene's today for lunch and games. Her pastor's wife and another lady may be joining us for the games later.
Nothing else planned for the day except church tonight.
Hope everyone has a great day!

AK_Tracy

Good morning Lovely Ladies
The sun is out! The wind is gone! Its going to be a. great day!!!

I'm proud of myself for making a good decision about not working today and doing the big hike. My knee doesn't hurt but every so often, I felt a twinge overnight
Good job!!! its so hard to decided to do what we need to do for our bodies sometimes but good job choosing to care for your knee. You have a wedding soon and dont want to be hobbling around on ugly shoes.

This is totally how it looked!!!!! :giggle4: That bed sheet went sailing! Thankfully when it hit the porch it stayed there. I feel better today, thinking the snoring must have been the culprit. Plus the grass seems to be pollenating and I think the combo made a bad mix.

The shoulder blades are still sore but slowly improving.
Thank you for the update. Was just wondering how you were doing with the shoulder. Then up pops the update. :heartpumppink: So glad your sister could be there to help you out. Now dont over do it when she leaves. Safe travels for her.

head to Ilene's today for lunch and games
I love how much you game. Sounds like so much fun. You and Rae. Wish I could game with you two. I love a good game but my competitiveness comes out and before long no-one plays with me anymore. I'm not really sorry but I like to win.

I think I have done too much in the last week or so. The house has taken a hit and not clean but that's okay cause its fishing season. Its the last day for dipnetting so the crowds should be gone tomorrow. Hubs and sons want to fish today too but I think I have to stay home. My body is killing me this morning. Hips, shoulders, knees are all screaming and I've only been out of bed half hour so far. So going to slowly do dishes and laundry and sit on my butt the rest of the time. DD invited me to music in the park so I have to rest up for later tonight.

Off for more coffee. Have a wonderful day.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Good afternoon.

Terribile night's "sleep" well, I didn't sleep much, so "non-sleep". Last time I looked it was 5 am. The restless legs have set back in - the last few nights. Don't have a clue what triggers it, but it's been bad. I'm going to ask my doctor to double my dose again. I take medication every night and when the breakthroughs start, I need to increase the dose. My sister takes 4x the amount that I take. She takes it all day long so that it stays in her system. Maybe I need to try that. I've been taking 2 pills for the last few nights and I'm going to run out if I can't get it increased.

Hey, Tracy @AK_Tracy the new AJ challenge has been posted! https://oscraps.com/community/threads/august-art-journaling-challenge-week-1-serenity.40253/

I'll be back......................

AK_Tracy

Good afternoon.

Terribile night's "sleep" well, I didn't sleep much, so "non-sleep". Last time I looked it was 5 am. The restless legs have set back in - the last few nights. Don't have a clue what triggers it, but it's been bad. I'm going to ask my doctor to double my dose again. I take medication every night and when the breakthroughs start, I need to increase the dose. My sister takes 4x the amount that I take. She takes it all day long so that it stays in her system. Maybe I need to try that. I've been taking 2 pills for the last few nights and I'm going to run out if I can't get it increased.

Hey, Tracy @AK_Tracy the new AJ challenge has been posted! https://oscraps.com/community/threads/august-art-journaling-challenge-week-1-serenity.40253/

I'll be back......................
Oh no, So sorry for the horrible sleep.

Was scrapping away and while I wasn't looking the AJ was posted!!! dance3 Off to check it out!!!!!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Okay, I have it done but its so simple that I'm not posting it yet. Going to let it simmer and perk and see what needs tweaking. I like it but it feels so simple, a photo and a song. Letting the word simmer a bit longer. Its not a "first to post" race. :heartpumppink:
Just wanted to let you know - and I get it - mine's still simmering.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good morning Lovely Ladies
The sun is out! The wind is gone! Its going to be a. great day!!!

Good job!!! its so hard to decided to do what we need to do for our bodies sometimes but good job choosing to care for your knee. You have a wedding soon and dont want to be hobbling around on ugly shoes.

This is totally how it looked!!!!! :giggle4: That bed sheet went sailing! Thankfully when it hit the porch it stayed there. I feel better today, thinking the snoring must have been the culprit. Plus the grass seems to be pollenating and I think the combo made a bad mix.

Thank you for the update. Was just wondering how you were doing with the shoulder. Then up pops the update. :heartpumppink: So glad your sister could be there to help you out. Now dont over do it when she leaves. Safe travels for her.

I love how much you game. Sounds like so much fun. You and Rae. Wish I could game with you two. I love a good game but my competitiveness comes out and before long no-one plays with me anymore. I'm not really sorry but I like to win.

I think I have done too much in the last week or so. The house has taken a hit and not clean but that's okay cause its fishing season. Its the last day for dipnetting so the crowds should be gone tomorrow. Hubs and sons want to fish today too but I think I have to stay home. My body is killing me this morning. Hips, shoulders, knees are all screaming and I've only been out of bed half hour so far. So going to slowly do dishes and laundry and sit on my butt the rest of the time. DD invited me to music in the park so I have to rest up for later tonight.

Off for more coffee. Have a wonderful day.
I hope the rest does your body good today!
I'm competitive to a certain extent and mostly with Mark because he is so competitive. Before we got married he said no one would play with him either.