Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Wednesday, August 7

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Good morning! (it is still morning?) yes, it is ;)
I am moving slowly ATM, it's dark and raining and well-- really dark outside. I am thrilled about the steady rain but I feel awful for my friend who is going down the shore for the next 4 days. Rain is in the forecast every single day. I don't think there has been a full day of rain so far this summer. Even in the last week or so, it has rained more often than not, but usually in the late afternoon/evening. At least I didn't have to drive home in the rain yesterday, it started around dinner time.
My dress fitting went well, it's home and I love it! I have to be careful when I try it on Friday for Caitlyn's friends, I am losing sequins. My MIL is coming up on Friday for a visit and I might ask her to bring a needle and thread and take a look, maybe tack some down if there are any loose threads that I can't see.
My mom's dress looks awesome on her too but I am worried about her getting around in high heels. She is getting more off-balance and refuses to wear sturdy shoes. I even suggested a cane (again!) and you'd think I was asking her to donate a kidney. SMH!

Today is grocery pick up and then I am cleaning for my friend this afternoon. The weather is supposed to stay cooler and rainy all day so I am cooking in the oven.
( Not like this:
10237594.png
)
I am cooking *using the oven*
Tofu and broccoli sheet pan bake. I might do one with chicken and the other with tofu. I have a pack of chicken in the freezer- if I remember to defrost it early enough, I think that is what I'll do. Maybe some rice in the Instant Pot.

What fun plans do you have going on?

:hug4:

Last edited:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@vickyday Lorie's kits are always so much fun to use, aren't they?
Love how much you are scrapping, wish I could do the same.
My granddaughter wants to start scrapbooking and I told her I would share my stuff with her so she didn't have to buy some of it. She is talking physical scrapbooking for now. One of these days I will talk her into digital! ;)
I don't know if I could do physical scrapping anymore. The last time I tried it was a bust. Enjoy sharing your stash and skills with your GDD!

Talk about confusing what the date is... yesterday I was making out checks and got them in the mail... all the while I was thinking this month was really flying by.
oops!! I hope that they take long enough to get where they are going and that there isn't any issue with the deposit.
I found 2 carboard cameras w/film in a drawer the other day. They both have been used so need to get the film developed so I can see what photos are on them. I vaguely remember buying them when my old film camera broke while on a trip. Let's just say that was back several years ago before I got my digital camera!!! :wow2: :eek: Who knows what photos are there.... LOL
It's like a treasure hunt! I bet there will be a lot of good memories on that film ♥

@taxed4ever Good healthy vibes to your Gary. I am starting to get nervous about Covid myself with the wedding. Nothing I can do about it at this point but I imagine I'll try to be very careful the week before.
How wonderful that you two had a relaxing time at the winery, looks beautiful and charming!
Good luck and have fun on the hike today. Any idea how many miles that converts to, sounds like a long one!

@JeanneMN
Uh oh-- she's back! :notinfrontofthekids:
Welcome back and I am looking fwd to hearing all about the trip!!

Good Morning Friends!
Its a lovely day to be here! The rain is falling, the temps are cool, 55*, perfect day to sit and scrap. But alas, must go to PT in a couple hours so I will not get to play all day. Plus something about feeding the family dinner again. :giggle4:
Sorry about not having time to scrap. It is so unfair that dinner has to be cooked every darn day.
:rollingpin1:
How was PT? What is a vibration plate? I mean, I guess it is a plate on the floor that vibrates, but how does it help?

Kay-- the film is from 1993!? :wow2: That's when I got married- Ages ago. AGE-ES LOL

My GK'ds just left. They along with Ava's BF all came over this evening to pull weeds and get my bench and totem put together. YAY!!!!! It has to "set" for 72 hours, but it's together. Ava documented the whole thing but a lot of the pics were night shots.
I am sooooo happy!!!! I can't wait to see the pics of it. I love that the kids all came over and worked together, that makes it even more special. What an adorable pic of you and Drake and I am LMBO at the shirt you lent him. Hahah!!
If you can't wear the bifocals comfortably in another day or so I think you should go back to the doctor. IMHO- I think the lines would be distracting and make the vertigo worse but heck, I am not a doctor even if I pretend to know as much as one more often than not :giggle4:

HAGD!