Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Tuesday, July 20

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I woke up at 4 am this morning and it felt like I was not able to get back into a deep sleep. I know I drifted a bit so that is better than nothing. It is going to be a big coffee drinking morning. I wish we had our coffee smilies still- I would use the one next to the coffee pot filling nonstop. Or maybe the coffee bath... Probably both. :)

The majority of my day was spent still struggling with ACDSee but I *think* it is working now. I tried everything more than once. I had it where the tags were showing up, but nothing was in the catalog search, even after re-cataloging all of the files. I restored to an old Database and the Catalog was back, but all of the tags were gone. I tied one last thing, moving the DB and then importing it to the new spot and I *think* that did the trick??? I will have to fool around with it this morning.

I am going to meet my cousin for lunch this afternoon and swim in her pool. It should be once to visit again. At least I am not as nervous as I was the last time I went to visit her. And then ended up talking and talking and talking :)
I also need to work on the grocery shopping list for tomorrow morning's trip. I have to dig through the cabinets to make sure I have all of the ingredients to bake the Christmas cookies on Friday. I am only doing two kinds of cookies and I have to resist the kids' pleading that I double the recipes. Caitlyn is going to be out on Friday so I won't have her to help me either. When we made them last year for our Christmas theme night, they came out different- we were wondering if the heat and humidity of baking them in July vs December made a difference. I'll have to see if that happens again.

Anyway. I better get rolling...
Have a great day!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@tanteva How nice to get a long chat in with your neighbor. I feel like that with my next-door neighbors in the winter. I hear ya with too much in your brain and no ability to properly prioritize and plan for it. I don't have ADHD and cannot imagine how much more difficult that is.

@Cherylndesigns I think you are right, between being a little busier than she is used to, worrying, and the weather, that has to be what is making my mom feel tired. She and my dad are at their lake house for a day or so, so hopefully getting away from it all will help.
The shelves sound really cute and practical at the same time. Totally a good idea to wait until the fall to get the stuff out of your attic! I bet that you and Ava could make that into a party LOL!!

xoxo

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Just a quick in and out today. Not sure what I did but last evening as my back began to hurt when I moved. The back problems are a long-standing issue and pop up from time to time. Woke up today and knew it was going to be a challenging one. Having muscle spasms when I move, stand or walk. I was hoping that moving around slowly would help ease them but that is not working too well. Time to pull out the back brace for support as it will allow the muscles to relax some. May do some light stretches if the spasms relax. Can tell this will be a 'do nothing' day and hope that tomorrow it will be better.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Good morning all.

Chris @faerywings have a great lunch today - that sounds like so much fun! Yes, I'm pretty sure that's what's wrong with me and probably your mom. Scrapping is what keeps me sane. When I don't have deadlines to meet and challenges lined up, I get very restless. I tried reading yesterday and that helped a little. I'm sure Ava and I could get some kind of party going. I'm going to put that idea in her head and she'll start thinking about it - guaranteed!

Kay @BrightEyes sorry to hear that you woke up with back issues. I hate that - nothing's much worse and especially waking up with it.

Hugs all around and waving to all.