Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Tuesday, July 2

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hello and happy Tuesday! How are all of the O-zies this morning? We had beautiful weather yesterday and it looks wonderful again today.

I think I am mostly done packing the supplies back up to go back into the attic. I had them stacked in my BR for months to the point I couldn't open my dresser drawers. Or my window. ;) I uploaded a bunch of photos to my FB page and my BFF did too. One picture that BFF posted was of the pergola set up and decorated. I dryly joked about it being the "Before" Shot.

Cait and Tom are too cute together and I can't wait to start scrapping ♥ If only I could find some mojo. I am really having a tough time, nothing is hitting me and making me feel creative. At all. I haven't looked any any of the challenges yet so maybe I can give that a shot.
I am cleaning for my friend this morning and should have time this afternoon. Me cooking up some mojo::potstirrer:

What good plans do you have today? Have you done any of the challenges yet? Which one should I start with?
(Sorry for being helpless over here :D)

Sending everyone lots of hugs today!

And coffee

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@bitzee TY again!

@BrightEyes That is super smart of you to keep the bed angle lower when there are t-storms, just in case. The flooding sounds awful with buses getting stuck. Any word from DD#3?
It was really lucky that no one got hurt by the pergola or umbrella. Crazy :/

@MariJ Did you get to enjoy the weather yesterday? I was able to spend an hour or so in the yard, weeding and trimming back the forsythia. Found a really cool empty chrysalis too. Then BFFATS texted that she was getting some sun and invited to me chat with her. We watched the birds at her feeder and we saw some tiny baby woodpeckers -- too cute!
Anyway-- yesterday would have been a perfect day for your party too. Pfft!

@JeanneMN :rotfl: Belly button visit!! That's such a cute term, love it!
BTW-- this is how ingrained you all get in my head-- I saw a Minions picture online and immediately thought-- Jeanne!!! :giggle4:

@vickyday I wish I could have sent you the rain we had this weekend after stripping out the wind.
High fives for walking 2 miles.
WHOA!!!!! That's awesome about making that much from selling your stuff!!! Congrats and I hope it keeps going for ya!
Good vibes for the u/s and Mark's nausea

@bcgal00 Happy Canada Day! I hope that contractors are well-rested and not hungover so they can get right back to work ;)
How many episodes of Tracker have you seen so far? It gets better as the season progresses. I was so unimpressed for the first few episodes.
The group photos are posted on FB if you want to see everyone. After seeing the pics of me, I decided I should have gotten bangs to cover up my thinning hairline.

@AK_Tracy I hope that however the CT scan comes back, it is an easy, painless, and inexpensive fix. That's not asking too much, is it?
Ha!
:coffeedrinker: ~ for you ♥

@Celestine Oh I am so incredibly sorry to hear about Chief. That is the hardest decision and I always second-guess myself to the bitter end. I would beg my pets to go in their sleep so I wouldn't have to be the one. All I can say is that I am wrapping you in comforting hugs. I still see pictures of my doggy soul mate and reach out to touch her face on my monitor. :hug1:

@Cherylndesigns I can't wait to settle into my normal life, whatever that is! :rotfl:
That's amazing about Drake- sending good luck vibes to him at his next tournaments. Does he mostly play locally or travel around the US?

@A-M So nice to see you, love the new avatar!

mimes1

CHEERY O
Good morning everyone. I've been getting up really early - like 5 am - to get into routine for work that starts next Monday! :wow2: I want to preserve my quiet time and slow ease into the day. However, that's cutting into my late night chatting and scrapping time - last night I was sitting here at 9:30 falling asleep in my chair right at the computer.

What good plans do you have today? Have you done any of the challenges yet? Which one should I start with?
Today I'm going Goodwill shopping with a girlfriend. Then home to work on things like cleaning the bathroom (which don't get done often enough and with new job probably even less!) I'm trying to start with a "clean" slate when work starts. I have a couple thank you's to send. I've made a couple of cards, and need to assemble them and get them in the mail today hopefully. Tracy has been coaching me on getting a meal plan made - got 3 days done! Woo Hoo!! Then hopefully I'll get some scrapping done.

@Celestine I am so very sad about Chief. He was such a good boy and I know you'll miss him desperately. I just wish all dogs lived forever. I hurt for you and am sending love and hugs to you.

@faerywings Caitlyn's dress is beautiful!! All that lace and flowy train is magnificent! Scott and Caitlyn looks adorably happy together. The wind throwing the pergola sounds so dramatic! It's good that no one was hurt and it sure sounds like everyone took it all in stride!! Good training for the wedding day! Thank you for sharing your day with us. It's really fun reading all your love and excitement.

@JeanneMN Happy to hear your tree trimming went well and everything is put back together, all sun-shiney!

@AK_Tracy hope everything went well yesterday!!

@BrightEyes The storms and flooding in your area sound so dangerous. I'm glad you're safe where you are.

Thank you all for being here. This community is so cool. :heartpumpred:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Hello and happy Tuesday! How are all of the O-zies this morning? We had beautiful weather yesterday and it looks wonderful again today.

I think I am mostly done packing the supplies back up to go back into the attic. I had them stacked in my BR for months to the point I couldn't open my dresser drawers. Or my window. ;) I uploaded a bunch of photos to my FB page and my BFF did too. One picture that BFF posted was of the pergola set up and decorated. I dryly joked about it being the "Before" Shot.

Cait and Tom are too cute together and I can't wait to start scrapping ♥ If only I could find some mojo. I am really having a tough time, nothing is hitting me and making me feel creative. At all. I haven't looked any any of the challenges yet so maybe I can give that a shot.
I am cleaning for my friend this morning and should have time this afternoon. Me cooking up some mojo::potstirrer:

Sending everyone lots of hugs today!

And coffee
Well, I usually begin with Challenge #1, which I completed yesterday. But, in order is how I roll, LOL! The mojo is not there for me yet, which is one of the reasons I used templates yesterday, LOL! Try that! Maybe that will help! It did for me!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
@bitzee TY again!

@BrightEyes That is super smart of you to keep the bed angle lower when there are t-storms, just in case. The flooding sounds awful with buses getting stuck. Any word from DD#3?
It was really lucky that no one got hurt by the pergola or umbrella. Crazy :/

@MariJ Did you get to enjoy the weather yesterday? I was able to spend an hour or so in the yard, weeding and trimming back the forsythia. Found a really cool empty chrysalis too. Then BFFATS texted that she was getting some sun and invited to me chat with her. We watched the birds at her feeder and we saw some tiny baby woodpeckers -- too cute!
Anyway-- yesterday would have been a perfect day for your party too. Pfft!

@JeanneMN :rotfl: Belly button visit!! That's such a cute term, love it!
BTW-- this is how ingrained you all get in my head-- I saw a Minions picture online and immediately thought-- Jeanne!!! :giggle4:

@vickyday I wish I could have sent you the rain we had this weekend after stripping out the wind.
High fives for walking 2 miles.
WHOA!!!!! That's awesome about making that much from selling your stuff!!! Congrats and I hope it keeps going for ya!
Good vibes for the u/s and Mark's nausea

@bcgal00 Happy Canada Day! I hope that contractors are well-rested and not hungover so they can get right back to work ;)
How many episodes of Tracker have you seen so far? It gets better as the season progresses. I was so unimpressed for the first few episodes.
The group photos are posted on FB if you want to see everyone. After seeing the pics of me, I decided I should have gotten bangs to cover up my thinning hairline.

@AK_Tracy I hope that however the CT scan comes back, it is an easy, painless, and inexpensive fix. That's not asking too much, is it?
Ha!

@Celestine Oh I am so incredibly sorry to hear about Chief. That is the hardest decision and I always second-guess myself to the bitter end. I would beg my pets to go in their sleep so I wouldn't have to be the one. All I can say is that I am wrapping you in comforting hugs. I still see pictures of my doggy soul mate and reach out to touch her face on my monitor. :hug1:

@Cherylndesigns I can't wait to settle into my normal life, whatever that is! :rotfl:
That's amazing about Drake- sending good luck vibes to him at his next tournaments. Does he mostly play locally or travel around the US?

@A-M So nice to see you, love the new avatar!
Thanks! I hope to keep selling my stuff, too! Soon I'll have to grab some more stuff from my she shed to photograph and post! That's a good thing!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good morning everyone. I've been getting up really early - like 5 am - to get into routine for work that starts next Monday! :wow2: I want to preserve my quiet time and slow ease into the day. However, that's cutting into my late night chatting and scrapping time - last night I was sitting here at 9:30 falling asleep in my chair right at the computer.

Today I'm going Goodwill shopping with a girlfriend. Then home to work on things like cleaning the bathroom (which don't get done often enough and with new job probably even less!) I'm trying to start with a "clean" slate when work starts. I have a couple thank you's to send. I've made a couple of cards, and need to assemble them and get them in the mail today hopefully. Tracy has been coaching me on getting a meal plan made - got 3 days done! Woo Hoo!! Then hopefully I'll get some scrapping done.

@Celestine I am so very sad about Chief. He was such a good boy and I know you'll miss him desperately. I just wish all dogs lived forever. I hurt for you and am sending love and hugs to you.

@faerywings Caitlyn's dress is beautiful!! All that lace and flowy train is magnificent! Scott and Caitlyn looks adorably happy together. The wind throwing the pergola sounds so dramatic! It's good that no one was hurt and it sure sounds like everyone took it all in stride!! Good training for the wedding day! Thank you for sharing your day with us. It's really fun reading all your love and excitement.

@JeanneMN Happy to hear your tree trimming went well and everything is put back together, all sun-shiney!

@AK_Tracy hope everything went well yesterday!!

@BrightEyes The storms and flooding in your area sound so dangerous. I'm glad you're safe where you are.

Thank you all for being here. This community is so cool. :heartpumpred:
Best wishes on your new job, Amy! Hope you find some work clothes today!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good Morning!
Well, I got started on the challenges yesterday! One down, 6 more to go! Maybe a designer one here and there!
It was nice and cool this morning! In the 60's! That 10 degrees cooler than yesterday and it was WONDERFUL for my 2-mile walk today!
Came back home afterwards and started working on another project for Mark. He has a couple of moving blankets he bought for me to add "hangers" to so they can wrap over the head rests in the back seats of his 2 cars to protect the seats from his dog he carries down to the woods......mud and dog hair protection! Got one done and need to measure his work car when we go to lunch today.
Speaking of which, I need to get off of here soon so I can go and pick him up and go to lunch.
Going to try and get another challenge done today. I am really behind on my daily ATCs! Maybe I can work on those this afternoon, too!
Ilene is supposed to come home from WV today, so tomorrow will be spent with her!
Still no word from the ultrasound people! If I don't hear from them by tomorrow I am to let the doctor know.
OK, gotta get my shoes on and get ready to go to lunch with Mark!
Have a great afternoon!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Morning, all. Guess my body is talking to me.. fell asleep in the recliner yesterday afternoon. Then went to sleep just after 8PM and slept until 8AM!!! I spent most of yesterday emptying binders. Brought in 12 binders from the garage shelves... they were full of papers in plastic sheet protectors of printouts of freebie digital kits. They were from when I first started digi-scrapping way back in 2011. I no longer have the CDs of them so it is time to dump the papers. Had to pull the papers out of the protectors before putting them in the recycle bin. I saved the page dividers, folders, and sheet protectors as they were all in great shape. Still have another shelf of binders in the garage to go through. DH was very organized and used binders to store stuff. I will be donating some of the empty binders to SAVERS thrift shop along with some knick-knacks he had.

Yes, I did talk to DD#3 yesterday... they got some rain from the storm but not nearly as much as my area and downtown. She is 20 miles north of me so they were on the edge of the storm. They did not lose power either. We had 3 more rain storms come through yesterday but it was not near as bad as the BIG ONE. Looks like we will have a break from rain for the rest of the week.

I got word via the family connections that DD#2's hubby is still in the hospital. They had to go back in and debride the area where they removed the little toe and also take out more bone - hopefully that will stop the spread of the infection. The news on his condition is not very good. DD#2 is going to the hospital every day now and taking her computer so she can work as her hubby needs her with him and gets upset and confused if she isn't there. Please keep him and her in your thoughts and prayers.

Celestine

@faerywings @MariJ @mimes1 @Cherylndesigns @AK_Tracy Oh, ladies. I've typed and retyped answers to you all repeatedly, but everything I write is just sad and depressing, so I just deleted it all. No more explanations or talking about it. Some day in the future, when I'm not so sad, I will create some lovely layouts of our sweet Chief and share in his joy. Thanks for your concern and kind words.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
@faerywings I saw the bridal shower photos on FB... Fantastic!! Cait and Tom looked so cute... and love the romantic kissing pose of them in front of the arch with balloons! BTW... when you said the pergola had blown away, I have visions of one the size of my pergola - 14' X 20' - coming loose!!! Glad to see that it was a much smaller arch with balloons. You looked great and love the dress with your pink chucks.

@Celestine So sorry about your dog... it is like losing a dear family member. We understand that you need time to grieve. :hug2:

@Cherylndesigns How sweet of the kids to stop and pickup your grocery order from WM for you.

@vickyday Glad that Irene will be back home tomorrow and you can be with her. Good news about Mark feeling better now. It is the PITA that you haven't hear about the test yet. So good of you to fix the blankets for Mark's vehicles so he can take a muddy/dirty dog in them.

@mimes1 You are smart to try to get into the routine before you start the new job. Good luck on finding some work clothes at GW.

Time to get my shower then off to run a few errands. HAGD

AK_Tracy

Good Morning Everyone! Its a bright beautiful sunny morning.
Hello :sunnyeyes: I've missed you this week. Thanks for the clouds but I am glad to see you again. :sunout:
Ha!
Well, they scan was easy. Took 2 seconds. The "thoughts" that were uploaded to my chart on line is osteoarthritis but the scan hasn't been "read" yet and I dont see the doc till next Monday. So we shall see. Still hoping for an easy fix but at the moment who knows.
Tracy has been coaching me on getting a meal plan made - got 3 days done! Woo Hoo!!
YEAH! Good job Amy!!! Before you know it, you'll have your two weeks prepped and ready. I love meal planning but I also now hate meal planning. It is so hard to do in the summer. I dont want to be responsible and plan. I want to do things! But I cant function without a plan.

@vickyday I do the challenges in order too usually. That's how I make sure I don't miss one and it helps me get started. The AJ one is perking away in my mind and I have ideas but not sure how it will go yet so Haven't started.

My sister and great niece are visiting and that is keeping me away from here. I was a bit annoyed last night not to be able to check in here. You've all made me an O addict. I have so many adorable photos to scrap of my niece and her little girl. And my grands interacting with her. So adorable. I wont be able to share them here but oh the photos.

@BrightEyes 12 hours of sleep sounds like bliss! Glad you listened to your body. Its better when we do. Its mentally tiring too to go through all that paperwork. Sometimes that's harder then physically moving stuff.

@Celestine :grouphugyay::hug4:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
@faerywings I saw the bridal shower photos on FB... Fantastic!! Cait and Tom looked so cute... and love the romantic kissing pose of them in front of the arch with balloons! BTW... when you said the pergola had blown away, I have visions of one the size of my pergola - 14' X 20' - coming loose!!! Glad to see that it was a much smaller arch with balloons. You looked great and love the dress with your pink chucks.

@Celestine So sorry about your dog... it is like losing a dear family member. We understand that you need time to grieve. :hug2:

@Cherylndesigns How sweet of the kids to stop and pickup your grocery order from WM for you.

@vickyday Glad that Irene will be back home tomorrow and you can be with her. Good news about Mark feeling better now. It is the PITA that you haven't hear about the test yet. So good of you to fix the blankets for Mark's vehicles so he can take a muddy/dirty dog in them.

@mimes1 You are smart to try to get into the routine before you start the new job. Good luck on finding some work clothes at GW.

Time to get my shower then off to run a few errands. HAGD
Yes, Ilene warned me last week that I was hers the day after she got back, LOL!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Morning, all. Guess my body is talking to me.. fell asleep in the recliner yesterday afternoon. Then went to sleep just after 8PM and slept until 8AM!!! I spent most of yesterday emptying binders. Brought in 12 binders from the garage shelves... they were full of papers in plastic sheet protectors of printouts of freebie digital kits. They were from when I first started digi-scrapping way back in 2011. I no longer have the CDs of them so it is time to dump the papers. Had to pull the papers out of the protectors before putting them in the recycle bin. I saved the page dividers, folders, and sheet protectors as they were all in great shape. Still have another shelf of binders in the garage to go through. DH was very organized and used binders to store stuff. I will be donating some of the empty binders to SAVERS thrift shop along with some knick-knacks he had.

Yes, I did talk to DD#3 yesterday... they got some rain from the storm but not nearly as much as my area and downtown. She is 20 miles north of me so they were on the edge of the storm. They did not lose power either. We had 3 more rain storms come through yesterday but it was not near as bad as the BIG ONE. Looks like we will have a break from rain for the rest of the week.

I got word via the family connections that DD#2's hubby is still in the hospital. They had to go back in and debride the area where they removed the little toe and also take out more bone - hopefully that will stop the spread of the infection. The news on his condition is not very good. DD#2 is going to the hospital every day now and taking her computer so she can work as her hubby needs her with him and gets upset and confused if she isn't there. Please keep him and her in your thoughts and prayers.
So sorry for the sad news of your SIL. Praying for him and your DD#2!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Good morning, almost afternoon here.

It's a beautiful but hot day and we need rain, too. I was looking at my walmart order last night - it's always "like a box of chocolates: you never know for sure what you'll get" As long as they don't overcharge me, I'm ok and they didn't. They "substitute" a lot and I got some upgrades last night. They send me three different kinds of "deli cheese". I like that kind of substitution. They were out of my almond milk and I ordered two new spray bottles and they only had one. That just kills me when a company as huge as Walmart is out of things like that.

Kay @BrightEyes I'm so sorry to hear about your SIL. It doesn't sound good, especially if he doesn't want your DD to leave him. I'm so glad that everybody is ok after the storm and good for you for listening to your body. I've been doing some strange things like sitting down to watch TV and falling fast asleep. Ava was texting me the other night and I was so groggy I could hardly read her texts, let alone answer them.

Chris @faerywings Drake plays mostly in Tulsa, but he has had tournaments in Florida and NC. The two coming up are both out of state.

Amy @mimes1 you're smart to get yourself in the mindset for going back to work. Tracy @AK_Tracy what kind of a scan did you have? Sounds like a bond density, but I'm too lazy to go back and look. Vicky @vickyday enjoy your lunch with Mark.

I'm going to scoot off of here - hugs to ALL.
XOXO

Y

JeanneMN

CHEERY O
Gosh you people are busy, after catching up with you all I feel like I need a nap. It might have something to do with the fact that I moke up at 3 this morning, laid there until 3:50 and then got up. I figured I'd try to make some headway on a LO for Challenge #2 that I started yesterday & made no progress on, when hubs got up a 7 , I'd made no progress. I have to scale back my crazy visions, I waste so much time trying to get the vision onto the page. It's not like there's much in my head, it shouldn't be that hard to get out. I just walked away from it again today and figured I'd try to get caught up in here. I was going to do personals, but figured I better make up for what I didn't do yesterday. @Celestine Sending hugs and prayers. Pets are family, you need to grieve at your own pace & leave personals off your radar:grouphugyay::grouphugyay: @BrightEyesSending prayers your way , sounds like a very worrisome situation .:hug4::hug4::hug4::praying2::praying2::praying2:
@mimes1 You are so incredibly organized, good for you! Getting into the early morning routine now will help you You are so incredibly organized, good for you! Getting into the early morning routine now will help your "cicadian" rhythm playing mellow music and not jazz or if you have "Canadian" rhythm it should be God Save the King and not Herman's Hermits . Speaking of Canadians this one is especially for you and
download.jpg. Technology has not been my friend the last 2 days. Yesterday I could as well have stayed in bed. Nothing wanted to play nice. I'm going to send this before I lose it, my head has been bobbing the whole time I've written and I wasn't bobbing for apples but I would have been bobbing for my tablet, because I kept almost dropping it. I'll take care of the rest of you later, I know that sounds like "Just wait until your father/mother gets home" but @faerywings@Cherylndesigns @AK_Tracy. I have got to get to the gallery before I start bobbing again. Gray & rainy does nothing to keep me awake. And I must have bobbed again because I thought I was typing @Cherylndesigns, but I came back & see I'd typed Christi, but like I told you technology is torturing, I swear its even laughing.

Last edited:

Terri M

It was so cool yesterday morning that David put on his jacket to start our bike ride. It came off at our first stop, but still, for July that's something. It will be hot hot hot again by the end of the week, so not to get used to it.

Our little town (the Charlottesville newspaper called it a "village" in an article last week) does fireworks, parade, and associated festivities on the Saturday before July 4. This year, after decades of doing it in the centrally-located park, they were moved to a nearby winery. There are now houses too close to the park to safely do fireworks. The stage for bands and announcements etc. was at one end of the polo field, food trucks all down the side, and our group was assigned to collecting entrance donations at the far end. Polo fields are so big that the curvature of the earth hides the scoreboard, so we were not close to the action. But it was quiet enough to just sit around and chat and drink wine. Came home tired after that, though.

I went in for annual mammogram today. My appointment was 2:00. The results showed up in my patient portal at 2:45. I guess someone wasn't very busy. You have to kind of wonder how a doctor had time to look at it, and then come up with, essentially, "looks the same as last year." Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

I shopped at Wegman's on my way home so I have 3 nights of meals planned. I don't like the planning, either, but if I don't we end up just eating the same 4 things over and over. I keep printing off recipes I like from the newspaper, but then I don't think to go back and look at them before I shop. Which is altogether dumb. Or lazy.

I'm starting to work on Week 26 of my Project Life. Which means the year is (already!) half over. Sheesh. Looking forward to this month's challenges, too. On to the laundry...

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good morning, almost afternoon here.

It's a beautiful but hot day and we need rain, too. I was looking at my walmart order last night - it's always "like a box of chocolates: you never know for sure what you'll get" As long as they don't overcharge me, I'm ok and they didn't. They "substitute" a lot and I got some upgrades last night. They send me three different kinds of "deli cheese". I like that kind of substitution. They were out of my almond milk and I ordered two new spray bottles and they only had one. That just kills me when a company as huge as Walmart is out of things like that.

Kay @BrightEyes I'm so sorry to hear about your SIL. It doesn't sound good, especially if he doesn't want your DD to leave him. I'm so glad that everybody is ok after the storm and good for you for listening to your body. I've been doing some strange things like sitting down to watch TV and falling fast asleep. Ava was texting me the other night and I was so groggy I could hardly read her texts, let alone answer them.

Chris @faerywings Drake plays mostly in Tulsa, but he has had tournaments in Florida and NC. The two coming up are both out of state.

Amy @mimes1 you're smart to get yourself in the mindset for going back to work. Tracy @AK_Tracy what kind of a scan did you have? Sounds like a bond density, but I'm too lazy to go back and look. Vicky @vickyday enjoy your lunch with Mark.

I'm going to scoot off of here - hugs to ALL.
XOXO

Y
I've never used Walmart's online ordering, but my sister down in FL uses it all the time! Do you have it delivered? She picks hers up. The grocery store I order from always is out of stuff, too! It is aggravating! If you advertise it, seems to me you ought to have it in stock!!! GRRR!!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I've never used Walmart's online ordering, but my sister down in FL uses it all the time! Do you have it delivered? She picks hers up. The grocery store I order from always is out of stuff, too! It is aggravating! If you advertise it, seems to me you ought to have it in stock!!! GRRR!!
Vicky, they will deliver - even out here "in the middle of nowhere" but it's not free - it's not horribly expensive, but you also have to tip the delivery person. Curbside pickup is free - we have one other grocery store in town, but their prices are more expensive than Wally's. Whenever we go to the other store, I can totally see the higher prices, so I usually order from Walmart.

AK_Tracy

What I hate is when you place a grocery order, they say yeah its out, then you go in the store and its right there!!!! We finally have a decent shopper at one store and he does a good job but most times its easier to do it myself. I know where stuff is and I dont believe they're out of stuff. I think the shopper cant find it and says sorry out of stock. Never done Walmart as our local store is much better food wise and prices are comparable after coupons.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
What I hate is when you place a grocery order, they say yeah its out, then you go in the store and its right there!!!! We finally have a decent shopper at one store and he does a good job but most times its easier to do it myself. I know where stuff is and I dont believe they're out of stuff. I think the shopper cant find it and says sorry out of stock. Never done Walmart as our local store is much better food wise and prices are comparable after coupons.
I get it, Tracy. I mean, how can Walmart be out of spray bottles??? I KNOW if I went in the store there would be tons of them. Just for an example. The last time I tried to order storage containers for my kitchen cupboards, it sent me to an offsite place - of course, they were more, and I had to pay shipping. I knew good and well they had them in the store. Had I known that I would have ordered them from Amazon. Better yet, they have those same containers at TJ Maxx. It I feel like everything's a "shell game". :lol23::lol23:

MariJ

@faerywings @MariJ @mimes1 @Cherylndesigns @AK_Tracy Oh, ladies. I've typed and retyped answers to you all repeatedly, but everything I write is just sad and depressing, so I just deleted it all. No more explanations or talking about it. Some day in the future, when I'm not so sad, I will create some lovely layouts of our sweet Chief and share in his joy. Thanks for your concern and kind words.
No worries or need to reply, just feel the caring and support... Someday when you're ready Chief will be known by even more scrappers. For now, just take care of yourself in this sad time... :heartpumpred: