Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Tuesday, February 13

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
20012641-283917063_80-s5-v1.png

If this doesn't look exactly like me, I don't know what to tell ya. That expression...
:rotfl:

I took W out a while ago and there were only a few inches so far but it's that super wet/heavy snow. I'm not sure when it is supposed to stop, only that it isn't soon enough.
For some reason, I kept waking up last night thinking today was either Friday or Saturday. Silly me.

I was busy non-stop yesterday bit was superpleased with how much I got accomplished. I placed my grocery order to be picked up on Wednesday and usually have until Tues afternoon to finalize it. I guess with the bad weather they wanted to get ahead of it, so it's already processed. I'm glad I got the majority of what I needed in there. I did that, paid a few bills, set up the schedule for the week, and then did some laundry and housework.
My main project was fighting with Google Sheetts and getting the initial shower guest list shared with Tom, Scott, and Sam. Spreadsheets! I hate them and I can't understand WHY Cait loves them so much. Tom and I were cracking up over that when we were texting.

Plans for today: B**** about the snow. B**** about shoveling snow. :rantonoff:

I didn't get a chance to look at knot-tying because I got sidetracked making up nature Bingo cards. LOL!

Gotta run, Caitlyn's campus is closed but the offices are working remote, so she asked me to make sure she was up by 7.

Be back soon for personal :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@vickyday I wish you all could come and hike with me. I love the wildlife critters too, there isn't all that much out and about during the winter but we did get to see fox scat. Bwuahahah!! I know you're not on FB but I joined a NJ Ladies Only Hiking Group and there are always group walks/hikes. But you could check out the local library, senior or community center, or even your church to see if anyone wants to meet up for some walks. I am fortunate that I live close to the NJ Botanical Gardens, which would be a lovely walk I could take you on.
My new hiking buddy, somehow got her cell phone to stick to the fence to get that shot. I love it.
Hope you had a great time scrapping yesterday, that is my goal for today. Scrapping and handcuffs. No, I mean knots. :giggle4:
That is a great deal for a sandwich and a drink! Sound delish too.
Isn't that part of being 19? Thinking that you know everything? *G* Noah is lucky to have Mark guiding him.

@taxed4ever wait, what?? Your ILs thought the house was a possibility??? Even if it all falls though, that feels like a big step in the right direction. Each time they look at a house and it gets easier, perhaps someday they will be ready to go through with it. hehe.
All fingers and toes are crossed that it all falls into place for them. That would be amazing.
You're not "bad" for skipping the harder hike. You're listening to what your body is telling you it is ready for. That's not bad, that *smart*

@BrightEyes 7.30 am Sweeeet! That's awesome that you are back to sleeping in. I am unfortunately on the other side of the coin, waking at 4.30 again and again. Grrr. I am so happy about the longer days too.

@bcgal00 How did the dogs do at the park? Everyone played nice? I'll bet that Remi was gentle around the blind dog. We have been shocked at how good W is behaving around J since she had the surgery. She seems to understand that they can't play and run and tug right now. Remi is smart as a whip and my guess is she adjusted herself to accommodate the dog. (That said, I acknowledge I could be 100% wrong LOL)
BTW- I got a second sliding puzzle box for the dogs and they love them. This one is a little easier than the one I got a couple of weeks ago. Jaida was not quite getting how to flip the boxtops open to get the treats. Meanwhile, W was ripping them off and throwing the lids across the room. If any of you have a TJ Maxx near you --they were only $12.99. So worth it.
Yes, I have Merlin for birds and iNaturalist for plants and bugs. My problem with Merlin is that I can hear the birds but I don't see them. I had it open the other day and it was hearing a raven, darned if I could figure out where the sound was coming from. What I need most is to learn how to sit still and watch. (yeah, good luck with that Faery LOL)
My wish to have the Superpower of Teleportation gets stronger daily. I could then pop down to walk with Vicky, and then up to you and watch birds, then west to hike with Trudy. I would visit *every* one of you, even for a quick cup of coffee.

@Cherylndesigns I'd visit with you too to sit in your garden and give you a hug. Take your time, do what you need to do. We are not going anywhere. Don't forget self-care!!
This is not the time to be without the internet. Don't the Internet Gods understand that? So happy that you had a long talk with your sister and your FL Friend. That will be a special way to toast Superman. ♥

@BrightEyes That's so nice that you got to catch up with your DDs. How exciting that DD#1 is getting some traveling in. DD#3 is the one who watches her grandson? If that's right, I bet she is busy busy keeping up with him.
I hope that whatever linework getting done on your street isn't too much of a pain.

I am deciding between another cup of coffee or get the dishwasher unloaded. Gary and the dogs are all sleeping, It would be very rude of me to be banging dishes around, right?
Right.
Coffee it is. I have a cup for everyone.
:coffeedrinker:

HAGD!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
20012641-283917063_80-s5-v1.png

If this doesn't look exactly like me, I don't know what to tell ya. That expression...
:rotfl:

I took W out a while ago and there were only a few inches so far but it's that super wet/heavy snow. I'm not sure when it is supposed to stop, only that it isn't soon enough.
For some reason, I kept waking up last night thinking today was either Friday or Saturday. Silly me.

I was busy non-stop yesterday bit was superpleased with how much I got accomplished. I placed my grocery order to be picked up on Wednesday and usually have until Tues afternoon to finalize it. I guess with the bad weather they wanted to get ahead of it, so it's already processed. I'm glad I got the majority of what I needed in there. I did that, paid a few bills, set up the schedule for the week, and then did some laundry and housework.
My main project was fighting with Google Sheetts and getting the initial shower guest list shared with Tom, Scott, and Sam. Spreadsheets! I hate them and I can't understand WHY Cait loves them so much. Tom and I were cracking up over that when we were texting.

Plans for today: B**** about the snow. B**** about shoveling snow. :rantonoff:

I didn't get a chance to look at knot-tying because I got sidetracked making up nature Bingo cards. LOL!

Gotta run, Caitlyn's campus is closed but the offices are working remote, so she asked me to make sure she was up by 7.

Be back soon for personal :)
I love that expression! I can see it all over your face, LOL!
I love Excel spreadsheets. I'm "assuming" google sheets would work the same way?? When I worked full time before we moved to NC I lived in my spreadsheets! I was in charge of maintenance crew payouts and I needed those spreadsheets to automatically formulate how much I had to pay each guy, depending on whether they were journeymen or supers. LOVED my spreadsheets! However, one mistyped figure could really put a corkscrew in the mess!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
@vickyday I wish you all could come and hike with me. I love the wildlife critters too, there isn't all that much out and about during the winter but we did get to see fox scat. Bwuahahah!! I know you're not on FB but I joined a NJ Ladies Only Hiking Group and there are always group walks/hikes. But you could check out the local library, senior or community center, or even your church to see if anyone wants to meet up for some walks. I am fortunate that I live close to the NJ Botanical Gardens, which would be a lovely walk I could take you on.
My new hiking buddy, somehow got her cell phone to stick to the fence to get that shot. I love it.
Hope you had a great time scrapping yesterday, that is my goal for today. Scrapping and handcuffs. No, I mean knots. :giggle4:
Isn't that part of being 19? Thinking that you know everything? *G* Noah is lucky to have Mark guiding him.

@taxed4ever wait, what?? Your ILs thought the house was a possibility??? Even if it all falls though, that feels like a big step in the right direction. Each time they look at a house and it gets easier, perhaps someday they will be ready to go through with it. hehe.
All fingers and toes are crossed that it all falls into place for them. That would be amazing.
You're not "bad" for skipping the harder hike. You're listening to what your body is telling you it is ready for. That's not bad, that *smart*

@BrightEyes 7.30 am Sweeeet! That's awesome that you are back to sleeping in. I am unfortunately on the other side of the coin, waking at 4.30 again and again. Grrr. I am so happy about the longer days too.

@bcgal00 How did the dogs do at the park? Everyone played nice? I'll bet that Remi was gentle around the blind dog. We have been shocked at how good W is behaving around J since she had the surgery. She seems to understand that they can't play and run and tug right now. Remi is smart as a whip and my guess is she adjusted herself to accommodate the dog. (That said, I acknowledge I could be 100% wrong LOL)
BTW- I got a second sliding puzzle box for the dogs and they love them. This one is a little easier than the one I got a couple of weeks ago. Jaida was not quite getting how to flip the boxtops open to get the treats. Meanwhile, W was ripping them off and throwing the lids across the room. If any of you have a TJ Maxx near you --they were only $12.99. So worth it.
Yes, I have Merlin for birds and iNaturalist for plants and bugs. My problem with Merlin is that I can hear the birds but I don't see them. I had it open the other day and it was hearing a raven, darned if I could figure out where the sound was coming from. What I need most is to learn how to sit still and watch. (yeah, good luck with that Faery LOL)
My wish to have the Superpower of Teleportation gets stronger daily. I could then pop down to walk with Vicky, and then up to you and watch birds, then west to hike with Trudy. I would visit *every* one of you, even for a quick cup of coffee.

@Cherylndesigns I'd visit with you too to sit in your garden and give you a hug. Take your time, do what you need to do. We are not going anywhere. Don't forget self-care!!
This is not the time to be without the internet. Don't the Internet Gods understand that? So happy that you had a long talk with your sister and your FL Friend. That will be a special way to toast Superman. ♥

@BrightEyes That's so nice that you got to catch up with your DDs. How exciting that DD#1 is getting some traveling in. DD#3 is the one who watches her grandson? If that's right, I bet she is busy busy keeping up with him.
I hope that whatever linework getting done on your street isn't too much of a pain.

I am deciding between another cup of coffee or get the dishwasher unloaded. Gary and the dogs are all sleeping, It would be very rude of me to be banging dishes around, right?
Right.

HAGD!
Yeah, I need to do some more digging to see if I can find some senior activities around here. My problem is that I cannot be out in the heat and humidity! I will keel over quickly!
I did get all of the Christmas gathering from January scrapped. I still want to do some individual pages, but not in the format I did the majority of the photos in.
I'm sure there are times that Noah wished papaw Mark would keep his "instructions" to himself, LOL! The kid told us yesterday that he wants to put all of his eggs in one basket by getting a brand new $45,000 truck of all things! He doesn't even have his license yet! And he also told us, basically, that he has to live at home because his mom (46 years old) has had several strokes and cannot work! Mark wants to try to discourage him from making that ridiculous purchase at this point in his life! OH, BOY!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good morning,
Quick in and out as I just noticed the time! I have less than 30 minutes to get dressed and on the road to pick up the widows and travel the hour+ to their meeting!
Actually not much going on for me today other than travel. I may do some more scrapping later today. Mark will be getting home about the same time I do. He has been cooking his own supper over a fire in the woods lately. That works for me since I am rarely ever able to eat much for supper!
Today is a beautiful day so far! The sun is shining brightly, so hopefully that and the wind will dry up the puddles today! It is 46 feels like 41 right now and the wind chimes sound so pretty!
OK, that's it for me! Have a wonderful day! Waving to all who stop by!:smiliesdoingwave:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O

Right.

HAGD!
This is for you from my Daily Almanac email:
Surely as cometh the Winter,
I know there are Spring violets under the snow
–R. H. Newell (1836-1901) :heartpumppink:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Crazy dreams... I was posting in FB in my dreams the last few night! Guess I have been on the computer too much lately!!! :rotfl::floorlaugh::rotfl: And to make it even more hilarious... it was the old style FB before they changed it to the column style it is now!!!
I heard from my niece yesterday. They will be coming for a short visit in mid-March on their way from North Carolina to South Dakota for his job. He walks/checks the gas lines. Hopefully most of the big snow storms will be over by then. Haven't seen her in over a year so am very happy they are swinging a bit out of the way to stop by to see me and DD#3.

I agree @faerywings - it seems like February is flying by... Oh, no... more snow for you! Hope it melts away quickly. Sorry they closed out your grocery order so quickly.

@vickyday Hope your back holds up to the long driving and sitting most of the day.

@Cherylndesigns One day at a time... and take care of yourself. Self-care is so important during this time. <<< hugs >>>

@taxed4ever What??? The in-laws might think of moving close to you!!! I know that would make it much easier for the family to have them close by. Is the window/blind installer coming today?? Sure hope they figure out how to get it done right this time.

Need to get dressed soon and head to the library. Have a few other stops while I am out. At least the roads are now clear - the ice has melted away. CYL

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Well, the electric guys are here putting in the new wiring. Guess I will be losing the internet and maybe power. Be back when they have finished.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning everyone! Foggy here today, but sure hoping that the sun comes out so that we can get out on the Lake today. If not today than perhaps tomorrow. I have to get to the grocery store this morning, we are out of fresh berries and a few other things. I spent far too much time on the computer yesterday, looking for something to get for our Miss Sadie's birthday, she will be 14 on the 4th of March (how the heck did that happen?). Her birthday always kind of sneaks up on me and if I am to get something in the mail I need to do it soon! There were a lot of lookyloos going by the house across the street that is for sale, MIL and FIL will probably miss out on getting this place it will be a shame if they do. Unfortunately their property is going to be hard to sell, there will be a small group of buyers that can afford it and the house needs way too much work done on it. But you never know, they might get lucky. Anyway not much else happening around here today except a trip to the grocery store, so I hope to get a challenge done today.

@faerywings - LOL that expression on your face is priceless!! :giggle4: So totally perfect!! Sorry that you are getting more snow though! I am with you about the spreadsheets! I never really had any experience in using them, so they totally confuse me! Well it doesn't take much to confuse me :confused:. Good that Caitlyn is working from home today, hope the plans for converting the upstairs for them is coming along!

@vickyday - Hope your trip with the ladies goes smoothly and traffic is light! How nice that the sun is shining for your journey there! I also do not like the horrible heat and humidity, we are lucky that we don't get that much humidity here is the summer! I would totally perish if I hiked in that!

@BrightEyes - Sure hope that your power isn't out for too long! Too funny about your crazy Facebook dreams!! How nice that you will be having a visit from your niece soon!! Not blind install for me today, that is happening on Thursday afternoon. Sure hope they get it right this time, but I have my doubts!! Yes it would be the perfect solution to have the in-laws so close by as poor FIL knows his days are numbered for being able to drive anymore. If they don't get the house across the street, there are lots of other places that are pretty close that are for sale, just not across the street LOL. They don't want to live where SIL Linda is because the strata fees are astronomical, they are not Strata kind of people and don't like to have to follow rules about what you can do on the outside of your home.

@bcgal00 - Sounds like you are settling in your new place just fine!! Hope that things are going better for you and D!! What a great find on the new credenza ! My Gary and I have been watching True Detective also and loving it! If you get a chance you should check out Masters of the Air, it is an HBO series and it is so good!! But then my DH is a crazy war buff and loves anything to do with WWII. It is really a good series though and I have been enjoying it, also! Yes the In-Laws will put in an offer on the the house as soon as their realtor gets back from Mexico, but it will have to be on condition of the sale of their place sadly, at FIL age he doesn't have what the bank thinks is an income. So doesn't qualify for a new mortgage.

@Cherylndesigns - sorry you have been without internet again! But how wonderful to reconnect with your friend and reminice about your Superman!!

Ok gotta fly ... Heather is calling CYL!!

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Good morning everyone! I just got back from a 4 day trip to California for my daughter and husband's birthday on Feb 11. We went to Disneyland on Saturday and Sunday and was gifted with a trip to Club 33 for their birthday! Our friend has a membership and got us in! I'm tired, achey, and not quite ready to get back in the swing, but I'm trying! I've got laundry to do but all I want to do is put my feet up and rest!

@Cherylndesigns gave me a recommendation on a pair of sketcher shoes. and boy am I glad I listened! They were awesome and normally my heels hurt after walking a lot, but these were great!! We walked so many steps - like 13,000 each day!! And I had a scooter because my back and hips are hurting. I need to get this weight off my middle so that I can get active again! It was embarrassing to be on a scooter. Made me really shape up and realize I do not want to be incapacitated because of choices I made to get and stay fat. I am on a lifestyle change and need to lose 100 lbs. I'm 20 down already. I don't know if I could have made it had I not lost the 20 before we left!!! I have made the biggest life change I thought I never could, and that was that I have not had a SIP of a soda in 5 weeks! I was totally addicted to Pepsi - full sugar. I can't do artificial sweeteners.

@faerywings I need your energy to get things done! We left the house in a mess when we were packing to leave!! UGH

pachimac

CHEERY O
Well, the electric guys are here putting in the new wiring. Guess I will be losing the internet and maybe power. Be back when they have finished.
Oh no Kay!!! I hope you're up and running again really soon!

I have 2 loads of laundry done and I'm attacking the kitchen next. I just want to sit and scrap!

pachimac

CHEERY O
My Gary and I have been watching True Detective also and loving it! If you get a chance you should check out Masters of the Air, it is an HBO series and it is so good!! But then my DH is a crazy war buff and loves anything to do with WWII. It is really a good series though and I have been enjoying it, also!
We just started True Detective. I watched Season 4 by mistake because I wanted to see Jody Foster's part. I didn't realize there were 3 other seasons! Are the seasons all inclusive - like do they end the story each season? I've seen S1 E1 and S4 E1. Should I start from the beginning and forget about Jody's storyline until I get to it?

I am also married to a WW anything buff!! I told him about "Masters of the Air" and we put it on the watch list. It does look really good!!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Good afternoon.

Susie @pachimac welcome back - I'm sure you had an awesome time, but must be tired. I'm so glad you got the Sketchers - I swear by mine and I don't ever like shoes. I wear mine all day and they have really helped my back just working around here. Good call to use a scooter, though - you wouldn't have really been hurting otherwise. I'm sorry Club 33 disappointed, but it looked like Meli was enjoying her "21 drink". You looked so cute in your red Disney shirt.

Chris, I wish you could come sit on my bench with me, too. I was hoping the kids could get it put together, but it was pretty cold this weekend. We didn't get the snow that was predicted, however. I'm so happy that you're enjoying your PT job so far. You were made to do that!

Kay @BrightEyes you and your crazy dreams. That's so funny that it was the old FB, too. So, how long do you think your internet will be down? I'm trying to take it one day at a time. Put one foot in front of the other, huh? Nighttime is the hardest, when my texts stop and things get quiet. I try to at least have the TV on in the background, even though I'm not watching it, or play music.

Trudy @taxed4ever what's the word on the blinds? Yes, it was wonderful reconnecting with Mark again. He always called me his "Soul Mom" and he was my "Soul Son". He sent me some pictures and his face looks just like it did when we first met. Of course, he's older now, but he hasn't changed very much at all.

I got a fraud alert from my bank last night about midnight - that's "charming" right before you're getting ready to go to bed. It had come through Pay Pay. I was indeed not me, so I can't use my debit/credit card until they send me a new one. I had it expedited so I hope it's going to be here in 2 days. It's always something. Thankfully, I have enough cash to get by. I can write checks, but can't use my card. My bank got it taken off - it didn't even appear on my statement. The man I talked to was so nice and helpful (and not from that "other country"). I don't think I could have dealt with that again right now.

I'm going to get off of here and take care of some business. We're going to go out and run errands today. I just found out that the death certificates are in so the real work is going to begin. I can't wait to talk to Social Security and all of the people that I have to talk to now. :spinningchair:

XOXO

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Crazy dreams... I was posting in FB in my dreams the last few night! Guess I have been on the computer too much lately!!! :rotfl::floorlaugh::rotfl: And to make it even more hilarious... it was the old style FB before they changed it to the column style it is now!!!
I heard from my niece yesterday. They will be coming for a short visit in mid-March on their way from North Carolina to South Dakota for his job. He walks/checks the gas lines. Hopefully most of the big snow storms will be over by then. Haven't seen her in over a year so am very happy they are swinging a bit out of the way to stop by to see me and DD#3.

I agree @faerywings - it seems like February is flying by... Oh, no... more snow for you! Hope it melts away quickly. Sorry they closed out your grocery order so quickly.

@vickyday Hope your back holds up to the long driving and sitting most of the day.

@Cherylndesigns One day at a time... and take care of yourself. Self-care is so important during this time. <<< hugs >>>

@taxed4ever What??? The in-laws might think of moving close to you!!! I know that would make it much easier for the family to have them close by. Is the window/blind installer coming today?? Sure hope they figure out how to get it done right this time.

Need to get dressed soon and head to the library. Have a few other stops while I am out. At least the roads are now clear - the ice has melted away. CYL
Thank you! My back did well! YAY! Left at 9:15 and got back at 2:15, so 5 hours of sitting and I feel fine! Thank You, Lord!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Morning everyone! Foggy here today, but sure hoping that the sun comes out so that we can get out on the Lake today. If not today than perhaps tomorrow. I have to get to the grocery store this morning, we are out of fresh berries and a few other things. I spent far too much time on the computer yesterday, looking for something to get for our Miss Sadie's birthday, she will be 14 on the 4th of March (how the heck did that happen?). Her birthday always kind of sneaks up on me and if I am to get something in the mail I need to do it soon! There were a lot of lookyloos going by the house across the street that is for sale, MIL and FIL will probably miss out on getting this place it will be a shame if they do. Unfortunately their property is going to be hard to sell, there will be a small group of buyers that can afford it and the house needs way too much work done on it. But you never know, they might get lucky. Anyway not much else happening around here today except a trip to the grocery store, so I hope to get a challenge done today.

@faerywings - LOL that expression on your face is priceless!! :giggle4: So totally perfect!! Sorry that you are getting more snow though! I am with you about the spreadsheets! I never really had any experience in using them, so they totally confuse me! Well it doesn't take much to confuse me :confused:. Good that Caitlyn is working from home today, hope the plans for converting the upstairs for them is coming along!

@vickyday - Hope your trip with the ladies goes smoothly and traffic is light! How nice that the sun is shining for your journey there! I also do not like the horrible heat and humidity, we are lucky that we don't get that much humidity here is the summer! I would totally perish if I hiked in that!

@BrightEyes - Sure hope that your power isn't out for too long! Too funny about your crazy Facebook dreams!! How nice that you will be having a visit from your niece soon!! Not blind install for me today, that is happening on Thursday afternoon. Sure hope they get it right this time, but I have my doubts!! Yes it would be the perfect solution to have the in-laws so close by as poor FIL knows his days are numbered for being able to drive anymore. If they don't get the house across the street, there are lots of other places that are pretty close that are for sale, just not across the street LOL. They don't want to live where SIL Linda is because the strata fees are astronomical, they are not Strata kind of people and don't like to have to follow rules about what you can do on the outside of your home.

@bcgal00 - Sounds like you are settling in your new place just fine!! Hope that things are going better for you and D!! What a great find on the new credenza ! My Gary and I have been watching True Detective also and loving it! If you get a chance you should check out Masters of the Air, it is an HBO series and it is so good!! But then my DH is a crazy war buff and loves anything to do with WWII. It is really a good series though and I have been enjoying it, also! Yes the In-Laws will put in an offer on the the house as soon as their realtor gets back from Mexico, but it will have to be on condition of the sale of their place sadly, at FIL age he doesn't have what the bank thinks is an income. So doesn't qualify for a new mortgage.

@Cherylndesigns - sorry you have been without internet again! But how wonderful to reconnect with your friend and reminice about your Superman!!

Ok gotta fly ... Heather is calling CYL!!
Unfortunately, North Carolina is awful for heat and humidity!
Hope the fog burned off and you were able to get in the kayak with your SIL!
Had a wonderful, leisurely trip with the ladies!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good morning everyone! I just got back from a 4 day trip to California for my daughter and husband's birthday on Feb 11. We went to Disneyland on Saturday and Sunday and was gifted with a trip to Club 33 for their birthday! Our friend has a membership and got us in! I'm tired, achey, and not quite ready to get back in the swing, but I'm trying! I've got laundry to do but all I want to do is put my feet up and rest!

@Cherylndesigns gave me a recommendation on a pair of sketcher shoes. and boy am I glad I listened! They were awesome and normally my heels hurt after walking a lot, but these were great!! We walked so many steps - like 13,000 each day!! And I had a scooter because my back and hips are hurting. I need to get this weight off my middle so that I can get active again! It was embarrassing to be on a scooter. Made me really shape up and realize I do not want to be incapacitated because of choices I made to get and stay fat. I am on a lifestyle change and need to lose 100 lbs. I'm 20 down already. I don't know if I could have made it had I not lost the 20 before we left!!! I have made the biggest life change I thought I never could, and that was that I have not had a SIP of a soda in 5 weeks! I was totally addicted to Pepsi - full sugar. I can't do artificial sweeteners.

@faerywings I need your energy to get things done! We left the house in a mess when we were packing to leave!! UGH
Good for you, Susie, on losing the 20 lbs so far! YOU CAN DO IT!!! Says I who could stand to lose 20-30 myself!

pachimac

CHEERY O
Good afternoon.

Susie @pachimac welcome back - I'm sure you had an awesome time, but must be tired. I'm so glad you got the Sketchers - I swear by mine and I don't ever like shoes. I wear mine all day and they have really helped my back just working around here. Good call to use a scooter, though - you wouldn't have really been hurting otherwise. I'm sorry Club 33 disappointed, but it looked like Meli was enjoying her "21 drink". You looked so cute in your red Disney shirt.
It wasn't so much that it disappointed me - it just wasn't what I expected. LOL It was posh, but not like gold fixtures in the bathroom kind of posh! I'll Show you some pictures later when I get the downloads all figured out. My iCloud is full so I'm throwing away non essential photos that I don't need to keep so that I can fit them into the iCloud for safety!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
It wasn't so much that it disappointed me - it just wasn't what I expected. LOL It was posh, but not like gold fixtures in the bathroom kind of posh! I'll Show you some pictures later when I get the downloads all figured out. My iCloud is full so I'm throwing away non essential photos that I don't need to keep so that I can fit them into the iCloud for safety!
Oh good, I'm glad you weren't disappointed. For some reason, I thought you were. I can't wait to see more of your pictures.

pachimac

CHEERY O
Good for you, Susie, on losing the 20 lbs so far! YOU CAN DO IT!!! Says I who could stand to lose 20-30 myself!
Sad that I have so much to lose and I can barely see it. The scale is telling me otherwise tho, so I just have to deal with not seeing it yet.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Saw one of the workers and asked him what kind of line were they putting in... turns out it is a line to bring in Xfinity and Comcast cable - so the neighborhood will have more than 1 choice soon. He said that there should not be any disruption to my internet (Sparklight) or phone service. Does not have anything to do with electricity. Thank goodness for that. He said they should be through with our street by tomorrow afternoon. I didn't make it over to the library as their big trucks and rigs were blocking half of our street. Hope to make it out tomorrow.

I also got 2 Scam calls - supposedly from Amazon about a $1297 order... and to press 1 or 2 if I had made it. Glad I was smart enough to not answer and let it go to voice mail. Then I called Amazon fraud directly and it was a scam. He checked and my account is fine - no charges on it.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
We just started True Detective. I watched Season 4 by mistake because I wanted to see Jody Foster's part. I didn't realize there were 3 other seasons! Are the seasons all inclusive - like do they end the story each season? I've seen S1 E1 and S4 E1. Should I start from the beginning and forget about Jody's storyline until I get to it?

I am also married to a WW anything buff!! I told him about "Masters of the Air" and we put it on the watch list. It does look really good!!
Susie, the True Detective Stories do end their stories each Season! I am not sure why they stopped for so long after Season 3 perhaps because of Covid?? Anyway we are glad that they are back! The Season that has Woody Harrelson in it was a very disturbing Season, just warning you!! You and your DH will love Masters of the Air!!

pachimac

CHEERY O
Susie, the True Detective Stories do end their stories each Season! I am not sure why they stopped for so long after Season 3 perhaps because of Covid?? Anyway we are glad that they are back! The Season that has Woody Harrelson in it was a very disturbing Season, just warning you!! You and your DH will love Masters of the Air!!
Yeah, We started that one. It is really quite creepy - but in some ways, the Jodie foster one was too!