Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Thursday, November 30

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
:xmas3:
Come one and come all, it's 12 Days Of December Eve!!!
It's always so exciting this time of year at the O. The designers have truly knocked out out of the park and then some with the Collab Downloads. The Cheery O's have been super creative and are hosting some of the best challenges and games. And of course, Buddy the O'Elf is back and he always brings cheer and joy.
Rest up tonight because tomorrow will be lit! :xmas6:

My big "success" of yesterday was ordering a few gifts online and passing a few ideas to my mom. I decided that I am making baskets up for my parents and ILs. Probably my brother and SIL too. Food gifts are appreciated right? I found out how to make rosemary sea salt, 2 of my FIL's favortite thngs. I still have plenty of rosemary in the garden, thyme too so I'll make that, add in some crackers, and so on. For my dad , I am going to make a Italian Ricotta Cookies. I haven't been able to find the family recipe that my grandma had but there are a bunch online that all seem similar. If not those, I do have her recipe for struffoli, honey balls.
Any other food gifts you can think of that I can include?

Today is thebig day for Jaida. We are leavign here around 8.30. I better go and feed her, she needs sedatives this morning. Poor thing, I hate seeing her like that but it will make it so much easier for her, us, and the vet.

xoxoxo

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
:xmas3:
Come one and come all, it's 12 Days Of December Eve!!!
It's always so exciting this time of year at the O. The designers have truly knocked out out of the park and then some with the Collab Downloads. The Cheery O's have been super creative and are hosting some of the best challenges and games. And of course, Buddy the O'Elf is back and he always brings cheer and joy.
Rest up tonight because tomorrow will be lit! :xmas6:

My big "success" of yesterday was ordering a few gifts online and passing a few ideas to my mom. I decided that I am making baskets up for my parents and ILs. Probably my brother and SIL too. Food gifts are appreciated right? I found out how to make rosemary sea salt, 2 of my FIL's favortite thngs. I still have plenty of rosemary in the garden, thyme too so I'll make that, add in some crackers, and so on. For my dad , I am going to make a Italian Ricotta Cookies. I haven't been able to find the family recipe that my grandma had but there are a bunch online that all seem similar. If not those, I do have her recipe for struffoli, honey balls.
Any other food gifts you can think of that I can include?

Today is thebig day for Jaida. We are leavign here around 8.30. I better go and feed her, she needs sedatives this morning. Poor thing, I hate seeing her like that but it will make it so much easier for her, us, and the vet.

xoxoxo
Party Hardy!
The food baskets sound wonderful!
Best wishes for Jaida today!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Quick in and out today.
Going to spend some time with Ilene today! As long as my back will hold out!
Have a great day!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I must have heard those holiday bells ringing this morning, Chris... Oh, December is going to be a fun time here at OScraps! It is already off to a great start with the lovely avatars and new siggys. It is going to be a busy place tomorrow as the 1st of the free downloads of Cozy Christmas is released.

Glad you came up with the idea of baskets of food for the Christmas gifts. I think everyone loves to get food. Those food ideas sound so delicious. I remember seeing the baskets you made in the past and they were so beautiful. Sending healing thoughts to J and hope the vet can take care of the problem.

I did get the :laundry: started yesterday. Just put the next to the last load in a few minutes ago. DD#1 called yesterday afternoon with the surprise and wonderful news that she will be here on Dec 17th for a couple of days. Her hubby will be coming here to hold his monthly clinic (doing optometry eye exams for low-income families) and said she should come and visit with me!!! I am over the moon that they will be here even if it is a short visit. Sis is not sure if she will be coming over for Christmas now. She has a lot going on right up until the 23rd. So DD#1's visit is even more exciting.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I have switched over to using PSE2024 and love it! Took a bit to get used to the much lighter backgrounds when working in it. Need to do a bit of research on how to get just the PSE Photo Editor shortcut on the the desktop. Right now I have to go through the main PSE24 opening screen to get to the Editor.

Debating if this is going to be a PJ day or not. The storm arrived but the temp is right at freezing so a mix of rain and snow is falling. Very blustery and cold out there. Warm PJs and sleep socks sound great! I am not planning on going anywhere. May take some time today to take everything out of my purse/wallet and only put back really "needed" items. It is too heavy right now and hurts to put it on my shoulders. Too bad that one of the heavier item is my car key fob and it is a must have. I usually do a clean-out every year but this hasn't been a normal year for me!!!

Need some more :coffeedrinker: and move clothes to the dryer and put the last load on. HAGD

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning everyone! You all look so festive and it is making me want to get down to the crawl space and start bringing up the Christmas Decorations. As you can see I finally got my AVI done and today I will work on getting a new siggie and hopefully starting to work on some other challenges for the 12 Days of Christmas! Yesterday's hike was great we had lunch down by the Chemainus River where there were a couple of waterfalls spilling into the river! It was very beautiful! It was a new hike for all of us so that was fun! I should have crawled into a hot bath when I got home, but did not and so I felt chilled for the rest of the day and this morning my legs are a bit stiff from the 10K hike.

@faerywings - The gift baskets sound perfect!! I know that your family will love getting them! You are so good at putting those beautiful baskets together! Such a talented faery!!:fairy1: Hope that the trip to the Vet is not as bad as you are anticipating, poor J all doped up, but it sounds like it is the best thing to do for her visit.

@vickyday - Hope you have a lovely visit with Ilene today and that your back does not give you grief!!

@BrightEyes - Ohhh how nice to get the news of the visit from your DD#1!! You must so happy to see her, even if its not going to be for too long! That's too bad about your Sister not being able to come for Christmas, hopefully she will change her mind! Good for you for working with the new PSE! I wish I could use it, but my old iMac's operating system just won't handle it. Perhaps I should start working on a gift suggestions of a new one next year for Christmas?? :giggle4:. Having a PJ day sounds like its a great idea for your chilly winter day!

I am also in need of another cup of coffee :coffeedrinker:and then I will open up Photoshop and get to work on some scrapping this morning. Have a great day to all who pop in here today! :waving3:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
good afternoon my lovelies.

It's 50 degrees and raining. Ugh so dark and dreary. Perfect PJ day here, too. I'm going to try to get to Adrienne's this weekend and get my Christmas boxes. I'm not really in the mood to put iup the tree and haven't made a definitely commitment yet - I just might forego that this year and just get all of my table decor out. I have lots of that. If I knew Asher would be back, I would, but I don't think he can. He has to split his holidays with his dad and they "gave us" Thanksgiving. Oh well, such is life.

Chris @faerywings good luck with J today and I'm sending doggie vibes that it's not a break. I don't know why you ever consider doing anything but the gift baskets. They're so beautiful and make such wonderful gifts.

Kay @BrightEyes glad DD is going to be there and hoping your Sis can make it too.

Trudy @taxed4ever what a wonderful hike that must have been yesterday. It sounds Heavenly.

Vicky @vickyday hope your back holds up and you get a nice visit with Ilene.

I'm going to cut this short - I have a new release to post now and get up all over social media. I love all of the wonderful party avatars and siggys and let the games begin. We're all going to have so much fun for the next 12 days starting tomorrow!! :xmas7: :xmas9:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Morning everyone! You all look so festive and it is making me want to get down to the crawl space and start bringing up the Christmas Decorations. As you can see I finally got my AVI done and today I will work on getting a new siggie and hopefully starting to work on some other challenges for the 12 Days of Christmas! Yesterday's hike was great we had lunch down by the Chemainus River where there were a couple of waterfalls spilling into the river! It was very beautiful! It was a new hike for all of us so that was fun! I should have crawled into a hot bath when I got home, but did not and so I felt chilled for the rest of the day and this morning my legs are a bit stiff from the 10K hike.

@faerywings - The gift baskets sound perfect!! I know that your family will love getting them! You are so good at putting those beautiful baskets together! Such a talented faery!!:fairy1: Hope that the trip to the Vet is not as bad as you are anticipating, poor J all doped up, but it sounds like it is the best thing to do for her visit.

@vickyday - Hope you have a lovely visit with Ilene today and that your back does not give you grief!!

@BrightEyes - Ohhh how nice to get the news of the visit from your DD#1!! You must so happy to see her, even if its not going to be for too long! That's too bad about your Sister not being able to come for Christmas, hopefully she will change her mind! Good for you for working with the new PSE! I wish I could use it, but my old iMac's operating system just won't handle it. Perhaps I should start working on a gift suggestions of a new one next year for Christmas?? :giggle4:. Having a PJ day sounds like its a great idea for your chilly winter day!

I am also in need of another cup of coffee :coffeedrinker:and then I will open up Photoshop and get to work on some scrapping this morning. Have a great day to all who pop in here today! :waving3:
I had a lovely time with Ilene. We talked the afternoon away!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
good afternoon my lovelies.

It's 50 degrees and raining. Ugh so dark and dreary. Perfect PJ day here, too. I'm going to try to get to Adrienne's this weekend and get my Christmas boxes. I'm not really in the mood to put iup the tree and haven't made a definitely commitment yet - I just might forego that this year and just get all of my table decor out. I have lots of that. If I knew Asher would be back, I would, but I don't think he can. He has to split his holidays with his dad and they "gave us" Thanksgiving. Oh well, such is life.

Chris @faerywings good luck with J today and I'm sending doggie vibes that it's not a break. I don't know why you ever consider doing anything but the gift baskets. They're so beautiful and make such wonderful gifts.

Kay @BrightEyes glad DD is going to be there and hoping your Sis can make it too.

Trudy @taxed4ever what a wonderful hike that must have been yesterday. It sounds Heavenly.

Vicky @vickyday hope your back holds up and you get a nice visit with Ilene.

I'm going to cut this short - I have a new release to post now and get up all over social media. I love all of the wonderful party avatars and siggys and let the games begin. We're all going to have so much fun for the next 12 days starting tomorrow!! :xmas7: :xmas9:
Sounds like a perfect PJ day!
Ilene and I had a lovely time catching up!