Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Thursday, June 20

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
hey there, girlfriends! :wazzup:

Go me, I finally slept past 5 am. Thank goodness. Do I feel any less tired? Nah, not just yet. I'm waiting for the coffee to kick in so it should be soon.
Did everyone have a nice day and stay relatively cool? My friend (who remembered I was cleaning!) had the AC running. Sometimes she won't have it on in the summer especially if she is upstairs or not home. Plus her vacuum is broken so I didn't have that hot air blowing one so I wasn't a sweaty mess when I was done. It's the little things that keep me going.

Gary and I had a little bit of a scare in the afternoon-- our friend (the other person I clean for, the weapon collector) was not answering his phone. His partner (his ex-wife but best friend forever who lives in NYC) called to see if we could check on him so we went to his house not knowing if he was there or not. Thankfully, it was a missed communication between his hospital transportation and he was on his way to a medical appt.

After that, I was able to sit and work on my scrap pages-- I finally finished and uploaded the two for the party and finished the one for an upcoming AJ challenge. Maybe I'll have some time this afternoon to play some of the party games before they close.

It's not too hot ATM so after I get my groceries, I am going to work outside. I need to scrub out the cooler for the shower and the plants are not looking so good since we haven't had much rain at all since May. I'd love to get some sun on my legs and shoulders while I am at it. My farmer's tan is somethin' else :cool:

Wishing you all an absolutely lovely day!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O

Go me, I finally slept past 5 am. Thank goodness. Do I feel any less tired? Nah, not just yet. I'm waiting for the coffee to kick in so it should be soon.
Did everyone have a nice day and stay relatively cool? My friend (who remembered I was cleaning!) had the AC running. Sometimes she won't have it on in the summer especially if she is upstairs or not home. Plus her vacuum is broken so I didn't have that hot air blowing one so I wasn't a sweaty mess when I was done. It's the little things that keep me going.

Gary and I had a little bit of a scare in the afternoon-- our friend (the other person I clean for, the weapon collector) was not answering his phone. His partner (his ex-wife but best friend forever who lives in NYC) called to see if we could check on him so we went to his house not knowing if he was there or not. Thankfully, it was a missed communication between his hospital transportation and he was on his way to a medical appt.

After that, I was able to sit and work on my scrap pages-- I finally finished and uploaded the two for the party and finished the one for an upcoming AJ challenge. Maybe I'll have some time this afternoon to play some of the party games before they close.

It's not too hot ATM so after I get my groceries, I am going to work outside. I need to scrub out the cooler for the shower and the plants are not looking so good since we haven't had much rain at all since May. I'd love to get some sun on my legs and shoulders while I am at it. My farmer's tan is somethin' else :cool:

I think instead of mojo I got some of your up-earliness! I was awake around 4 this a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep!
So, I laid there until time for Mark to get up. Got dressed and headed to the park to walk. I was amazed at how many people were already there! Trying to beat the heat of the day like me, I'm sure! 2 miles in 34 minutes! But for some reason it felt like I was running today!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Quick in and out today as I am heading to my daughter's.
Have my walk in (2 miles in 34 min.) and dishes are done.
Need to straighten the bed real quick before I get ready to leave.
Drank my bone broth, which seemed extra good today for some reason.
Sent a note to my doc about a weird bruised-feeling along my right side. Feel almost like a swollen gland for about 3 inches and does feel like a bruise under the skin. Weird.
Change into some flip flops, brush my teeth, and I'll be ready to go!
Have a wonderful day!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@MariJ Any shore trips coming up for you? Bet the ocean breeze would feel amazing. (The hot sand, not so much LOL)

@A-M so glad that you are having a great time at the party! There are numerous prizes so I have my fingers crossed for you!

@JeanneMN I'm gonna say happy birthday now because I'm sure I'll forget to say it on Sept 13 :birthday2: I'll share some cake too!
I hear you about people being shocked about education levels. My posts are typically rambling messes. How in the world did I graduate with Highest Honors in two degrees only to become unable to form a complete and intelligible sentence?? I know they talk about pregnancy brain, but I only have two kids. What's my excuse?? :floorlaugh:

@vickyday I spoke too soon about my parents having good days when I saw them. My brother called yesterday with an update that they were out of their minds. :thud:
Any luck with Nextdoor?
Great news that Mark's Ozempic was available and good thoughts that he doesn't experience any nausea this weekend.

@mimes1 what's in my coffee? Nothing! Nothing at all, it's not spiked with anything. I promise. :drunk:
I'm always so happy when you all say that I am funny. My family doesn't think I am funny. They laugh at me, not with me. although they do cheer me on when I somehow make a funny joke. LOL!!
That is such a mess about the diabetes meds/pharmacy demand/insurance restrictions. Makes me :angry3:
Any news about the job?

@BrightEyes Good luck tomorrow at the derm appt. All fingers and toes are crossed that they are nothing dangerous.
I was thinking of you all when I was cleaning the bathroom mirrors yesterday. Impossible to get them streak-free. Stripping the bed is on my list for today too.

@Terri M Wonderful that the winery had fans to keep you cool and to keep the mosquitos away.
I use Sawyer's permethrin on my boots, hat, and backpack. It lasts about 6 weeks so it's almost time to redo them. I use Deet at home or hiking but Picaridin eco-friendly spray at work. Some people have different eyeshadows for day and night- I have multiple bug sprays hahaha!
awwww- the story of the little girls from church is sweet! ♥
Do you ever use photo treatments or convert your G-DDs pictures to b/w? Might be a way to expand your color palettes on your pages.

@AK_Tracy I'm not sure if I want to go as cold as 55* but would love to give you some of the 90* weather. And allll of the humidity!
are you any less stiff today? *fingers crossed for no migraines*
:love: that LO!! The coffee and the boops!

@Cherylndesigns If you change your name to Theryl, you are gonna have to keep the avatar too :p
I think I am going to wear the Converse for the setup part of the shower and change into the shoes (or not, I might "forget" that I have them heh). My dress is light purple with a pink underskirt so they sort of match.
We love you and always want the best for you.

Time to get dressed and ready to pick up my groceries. Love to you all!
@bcgal00 hope you enjoyed the dog park and cards with D!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I think instead of mojo I got some of your up-earliness! I was awake around 4 this a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep!
So, I laid there until time for Mark to get up. Got dressed and headed to the park to walk. I was amazed at how many people were already there! Trying to beat the heat of the day like me, I'm sure! 2 miles in 34 minutes! But for some reason it felt like I was running today!
sorry... :sad1:
:D

Celestine

I've been cleaning, cleaning, picking berries and watering plants every day because of the heat (we've been in the mid-90s all week). I need to get to the three-season porch to touch it up, then the grocery store, then the guests are arriving this afternoon. We are hosting a cookout with area friends tonight in honor of our guests, good friends who moved to Florida a few years ago. It will be nice to visit, but I am missing my scrapping time. When did I get so old that getting out of my routine made me grumpy?

MariJ

@faerywings Nope, no trips to the shore planned for the summer as far as I know. I'll be home at the Town Pool, maybe not are pretty but for sure cools you down in this heat and lots of very nice pool friends... I just wish it was open this week, it's only weekends now until Saturday when Summer season starts!

Be careful Ceslstine. @Celestine This heat is unbearable. I laughed at your last line, I feel the same way. Just leave me alone in my own routine and I'm happy!
Wishing everyone a happy day and stay cool if you're in this heatwave! :sunnyeyes: :heartpumppink:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Morning, gals. Had a good night's sleep and feel a bit more rested this morning. DD#3 is over her cold. She brought my folding table and bins down in the late afternoon. She and her youngest son took the left over sale items to Savers so they can down park in the garage again! She was telling me that DD#2's hubby is still in the hospital (he had a vein replaced in leg and toe amputated). He is not suppose to put that foot on the ground for another few weeks - so he will be transferred to rehab next week. DD#3 is acting as the family conduit - DD#2 calls her and she lets the rest of the family know what is going on. DD#2 is still working (from home) then making the 45 mile trip (1 way) to the hospital every 2-3 days to see him. She is still on Oxygen (from having covid) so it takes a lot out of her.

We had high winds late in the afternoon and all night. They finally subsided about 5AM... but going to have them again starting before noon and into the evening. Yes, the smoke is in the air but so far is not too bad. Going to stay in today and keep the house closed up. The 2 fires in Ruidoso is still zero percent contained.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
@faerywings I think your pink converse tennies will be fine for the shower! Meant to say I love the bouquet ring... what a wonderful keepsake for her. Sorry your folks are back at it again. As hard as it is to do... let your brother handle it for now. Oh, that must have been scary to get a "check on" call for the friend. Glad he was okay.

@Celestine - I meant to say it is good to see you posting here. Oh... fresh berries picked off the bush are the best! Enjoy the visit with friends. BTW, I get a bit grumpy too if my routine is messed up!

@MariJ Enjoy the pool time once it open for the summer. Pools here opened for the season on Memorial Weekend.

@Cherylndesigns Take lots of photos of the bench and totem being put together this weekend. Did Roger finish the pond just down from your house?? I know you will spend lots of time sitting on the bench looking at the pond recalling wonderful memories of your hubby.

Need more coffee then on the hunt for where I put the coin sorter... The banks/credit unions here no longer take loose coins so they need to be wrapped. Have some that I should get wrapped and turn in. The bank teller gave me some wrappers. At least I can do that sitting at the table. Not sure how the right shoulder/arm/hand will hold up doing that. But it is one of those "I should get this done" chores.

JeanneMN

GrOwing Old is mandatOry grOwing up is OptiOnal
CHEERY O

Good for you!!! I've been awake since 3:30, got up at 4, finished 2 pages I started yesterday, and now I have to get outside and deadhead before the rain comes in later. 3 years of drought and now flooding. I'd love to share with those of you who are dry.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Good morning ladies. My second monitor wasn't working this morning. I was checking all the plugs, called D over to help troubleshoot and he figured it out....the monitor power was turned off LOL. Should have checked that first.

Had fun at cards last night. I ordered a dry erase board so I can keep track of game days and times, especially since there are 2 we go to and now are going to add in another one. That gives us options, if we don't play a game one day then we can play it another day at another center, they all have different schedules. I often think of my mom, how she would have loved living in this town, the wildlife, especially the birds and the people and clubs available, she would have loved it all.

Heading out to the dog park this morning and then home to get ready for our last official ladies' luncheon today. I say "official" b/c some of us will continue to have lunch together regularly throughout the summer, just not arranged thru the group.

@faerywings Glad your friend is ok. Enjoy getting outdoors. My legs are scary white but my face and arms have a bit of suntan, not much though.

We are not as cold as @AK_Tracy but still, barely hitting the 60's the last 5 days or so. I'm looking forward to a warm spell next week, getting back up into the 70/80's again. I've never lived anywhere where the weather can fluctuate so much.

I got my wrist brace which helps and the wrist is slowly improving. I was talking to someone about my elbow joint tenderness and it appears I have golfer's elbow. I think all the tendons in my body are screwed up...ugh. But at least nothing stops me from doing everything I want to, just with varying degrees of discomfort/pain. Could be worse.

I'd better get going, need to get Remi to the park before I go for lunch. HAGD everyone.

Terri M

We got out for our bike ride before it got too hot this morning. I did notice as I was getting dressed that my "cyclist tan" is looking really bad; I have to remember to wear my sleeveless jerseys now that it's warm enough. There's probably nothing I can do about the tan line where my bike shorts hit, but I seldom put on a bathing suit so, eh. Plus, who do I think even cares?

We picked our first blueberries yesterday. We only have 2 dwarf bushes, and one of them produces these tiny, tiny berries that are hard to pick and don't add up to a lot, but they taste delicious. For that work we get just enough to put on a couple dishes of ice cream.

I feel productive, having mostly caught up on both the birthday challenges and the June monthly challenges, plus started working on the Disney trip pages, finally. I guess a few days of heat-inspired staying in is paying off. On Saturday the Sierra Club is presenting our trails group with an award, and we're doing it out on the trail, where it's supposed to be 100 degrees. I am not looking forward to that! I'll put up with bug spray on my legs so I can wear shorts, which I seldom do on the trails.

Everyone keep cool and safe!

AK_Tracy

Good Morning all! Quick drive by hello as I have to work today. Thankfully its just one extra day this week. We are sitting at 48 this morning and might hit 57 according to weather app. Not wearing shorts to work today.

@AK_Tracy I'm not sure if I want to go as cold as 55* but would love to give you some of the 90* weather. And allll of the humidity!
Yep, its been fun. Summer was last week. We just didn't get the memo :floorlaugh: The doggies sure do love their coffee, just like me but I refrain from licking the cup out.

When did I get so old that getting out of my routine made me grumpy?
HAHAHA I must have been old in my 20's. I hate when things get messed up and dont go according to routine. I always say I try to be Gumby (flexible) but I'm a collectors items Gumby (stiff and doesn't bend).

Off and running to work. More later if its not too busy.

bitzee

I've been cleaning, cleaning, picking berries and watering plants every day because of the heat (we've been in the mid-90s all week). I need to get to the three-season porch to touch it up, then the grocery store, then the guests are arriving this afternoon. We are hosting a cookout with area friends tonight in honor of our guests, good friends who moved to Florida a few years ago. It will be nice to visit, but I am missing my scrapping time. When did I get so old that getting out of my routine made me grumpy?
Sounds like you are feeling better and well on your way to being prepared for your guests. I get grumpy when out of my routine as I've gotten older because the juggling I used to do so easily is a little harder to maintain as I get older. God knows I have to juggle to get everything done. It doesn't help that I expect a lot out of myself. What is a three-season porch?

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
@MariJ Any shore trips coming up for you? Bet the ocean breeze would feel amazing. (The hot sand, not so much LOL)

@A-M so glad that you are having a great time at the party! There are numerous prizes so I have my fingers crossed for you!

@JeanneMN I'm gonna say happy birthday now because I'm sure I'll forget to say it on Sept 13 :birthday2: I'll share some cake too!
I hear you about people being shocked about education levels. My posts are typically rambling messes. How in the world did I graduate with Highest Honors in two degrees only to become unable to form a complete and intelligible sentence?? I know they talk about pregnancy brain, but I only have two kids. What's my excuse?? :floorlaugh:

@vickyday I spoke too soon about my parents having good days when I saw them. My brother called yesterday with an update that they were out of their minds. :thud:
Any luck with Nextdoor?
Great news that Mark's Ozempic was available and good thoughts that he doesn't experience any nausea this weekend.

@mimes1 what's in my coffee? Nothing! Nothing at all, it's not spiked with anything. I promise. :drunk:
I'm always so happy when you all say that I am funny. My family doesn't think I am funny. They laugh at me, not with me. although they do cheer me on when I somehow make a funny joke. LOL!!
That is such a mess about the diabetes meds/pharmacy demand/insurance restrictions. Makes me :angry3:
Any news about the job?

@BrightEyes Good luck tomorrow at the derm appt. All fingers and toes are crossed that they are nothing dangerous.
I was thinking of you all when I was cleaning the bathroom mirrors yesterday. Impossible to get them streak-free. Stripping the bed is on my list for today too.

@Terri M Wonderful that the winery had fans to keep you cool and to keep the mosquitos away.
I use Sawyer's permethrin on my boots, hat, and backpack. It lasts about 6 weeks so it's almost time to redo them. I use Deet at home or hiking but Picaridin eco-friendly spray at work. Some people have different eyeshadows for day and night- I have multiple bug sprays hahaha!
awwww- the story of the little girls from church is sweet! ♥
Do you ever use photo treatments or convert your G-DDs pictures to b/w? Might be a way to expand your color palettes on your pages.

@Cherylndesigns If you change your name to Theryl, you are gonna have to keep the avatar too :p
I think I am going to wear the Converse for the setup part of the shower and change into the shoes (or not, I might "forget" that I have them heh). My dress is light purple with a pink underskirt so they sort of match.
We love you and always want the best for you.

Time to get dressed and ready to pick up my groceries. Love to you all!
@bcgal00 hope you enjoyed the dog park and cards with D!
So sorry your parents are at it again!
Nothing from Nextdoor yet. But I haven't checked yet today on FB or ND. I'll do that soon.
Yes, I'm so glad Mark will be back on the Ozempic again! He did pretty good with it after the first bout of nausea! It sure curbed his appetite!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I'm the same way, Celestine! Don't mess with my routine! ;)

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good morning ladies. My second monitor wasn't working this morning. I was checking all the plugs, called D over to help troubleshoot and he figured it out....the monitor power was turned off LOL. Should have checked that first.

Had fun at cards last night. I ordered a dry erase board so I can keep track of game days and times, especially since there are 2 we go to and now are going to add in another one. That gives us options, if we don't play a game one day then we can play it another day at another center, they all have different schedules. I often think of my mom, how she would have loved living in this town, the wildlife, especially the birds and the people and clubs available, she would have loved it all.

Heading out to the dog park this morning and then home to get ready for our last official ladies' luncheon today. I say "official" b/c some of us will continue to have lunch together regularly throughout the summer, just not arranged thru the group.

@faerywings Glad your friend is ok. Enjoy getting outdoors. My legs are scary white but my face and arms have a bit of suntan, not much though.

We are not as cold as @AK_Tracy but still, barely hitting the 60's the last 5 days or so. I'm looking forward to a warm spell next week, getting back up into the 70/80's again. I've never lived anywhere where the weather can fluctuate so much.

I got my wrist brace which helps and the wrist is slowly improving. I was talking to someone about my elbow joint tenderness and it appears I have golfer's elbow. I think all the tendons in my body are screwed up...ugh. But at least nothing stops me from doing everything I want to, just with varying degrees of discomfort/pain. Could be worse.

I'd better get going, need to get Remi to the park before I go for lunch. HAGD everyone.
Rae, you need a secretary to keep track of your schedule! ;)

JeanneMN

CHEERY O
I didn't make it out to dead head yet, we decided to go grocery shopping, big storms coming in tomorrow & hubs was afraid I'd wimp out & not go to the gym & he's probably right. Yesterday we had 80's , hardly made it into 70's today. I'm going outside for awhile, I need to get in the gallery, but the garden needs me too.

MariJ

@BrightEyes
Hi Kay, our pools open on Memorial Day weekend too! But, only for weekends, they call it "spring season". That's really because our NJ schools don't end until mid-June so there's not a lot of lifeguards or kids around. Once schools close - (most this week, a few towns next week) the pool opens full-time for summer session. My town's schools finished yesterday so our pool will open full-time on saturday, sure wish it were this week with the heat wave!

:sunnyeyes:

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello my friends!!! Enjoying my last few days of vacay. Hawaii and Japan have been amazing. We aren’t typical tourist, we really show up for the food and I’m happy to say, I literally ate my way through Japan!! lol! I may not like the scale when I get back, but definitely enjoying the time away.

I discovered I have a terrorist in my house. My son didn’t come with us so he has been house sitting with the dog. The dog has messed up my house, damaged one of my shutters (shhhh hubby doesn’t know this yet), so I do get to Come Back and do some house repairs. It’s funny, when my son calls me , he’s like the terorist did this. lol. (Side note the meds from Vet didn’t even seem to help that much), but I’m choosing to believe they are otherwise my house would be worse.

this is the disadvantage to bringing a pup home during Covid and me working from home. I’m his person and he is used to me being his emotional support person.

JeanneMN

CHEERY O
Hello my friends!!! Enjoying my last few days of vacay. Hawaii and Japan have been amazing. We aren’t typical tourist, we really show up for the food and I’m happy to say, I literally ate my way through Japan!! lol! I may not like the scale when I get back, but definitely enjoying the time away.

I discovered I have a terrorist in my house. My son didn’t come with us so he has been house sitting with the dog. The dog has messed up my house, damaged one of my shutters (shhhh hubby doesn’t know this yet), so I do get to Come Back and do some house repairs. It’s funny, when my son calls me , he’s like the terorist did this. lol. (Side note the meds from Vet didn’t even seem to help that much), but I’m choosing to believe they are otherwise my house would be worse.

this is the disadvantage to bringing a pup home during Covid and me working from home. I’m his person and he is used to me being his emotional support person.
I think I'd book another month in Hawaii. We went with a very Type A person so we didn't really do daring in Hawaii, other than Luau where I tried everything. We literally eat our way thru Key West & stay away from anything that we could get at home. Good luck undoing the terrorists work. UGH

I went outside & did the deadheading on just about everything except the monster white clematis that blooms early spring. I never knew clematis should be deadheaded. Good thing I did it when I did because it's raining again now & ugly storms are arriving in the morning.

Time to get supper going.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
I think I'd book another month in Hawaii. We went with a very Type A person so we didn't really do daring in Hawaii, other than Luau where I tried everything. We literally eat our way thru Key West & stay away from anything that we could get at home. Good luck undoing the terrorists work. UGH

I went outside & did the deadheading on just about everything except the monster white clematis that blooms early spring. I never knew clematis should be deadheaded. Good thing I did it when I did because it's raining again now & ugly storms are arriving in the morning.

Time to get supper going.
The builder put my gardenias on the wrong side of the house, I’m struggling to keep them alive. So no dead heading from them yet.

over the years we have done a lot of the touristy things in Hi for the sake of the kids. Now we come and stay with the locals and enjoy low key and some good eating and beaching!!!

JeanneMN

CHEERY O
The builder put my gardenias on the wrong side of the house, I’m struggling to keep them alive. So no dead heading from them yet.

over the years we have done a lot of the touristy things in Hi for the sake of the kids. Now we come and stay with the locals and enjoy low key and some good eating and beaching!!!
Gardenias are house plants in Minnesota, but suseptible to white flies. I had one for awhile, LOVED the fragrance, but with my allergies it's probably not a great idea. We hang with the locals in Old Town Key West and love it and the food is phenomenal, as are the Key Lime Martinis.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Theryl here.......................do I really have to keep Tuna as my avi if I change my name, Chris @faerywings :floorlaugh: Not that I don't think Tuna's as cute as a button but.....

tuna 1.jpg

Hey, Esther @mywisecrafts about your "terrorist" - we had a dog like that once. His name was Bailey and my hubby was "his person". Bailey was 150 pounds. We had to go to Florida for our DD's wedding, and we hired a house sitter. I get this message that Bailey went berserk and tore all of our custom-made blinds from all the windows on the main floor. Apparently, he was having separation anxiety from Chuck and was trying to get out of the windows. The house sitter was losing it! Another time, well two maybe three, he tried to "dig under a door" to get to Chuck. That dog was an absolute mess.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Theryl here.......................do I really have to keep Tuna as my avi if I change my name, Chris @faerywings :floorlaugh: Not that I don't think Tuna's as cute as a button but.....

View attachment 422184

Hey, Esther @mywisecrafts about your "terrorist" - we had a dog like that once. His name was Bailey and my hubby was "his person". Bailey was 150 pounds. We had to go to Florida for our DD's wedding, and we hired a house sitter. I get this message that Bailey went berserk and tore all of our custom-made blinds from all the windows on the main floor. Apparently, he was having separation anxiety from Chuck and was trying to get out of the windows. The house sitter was losing it! Another time, well two maybe three, he tried to "dig under a door" to get to Chuck. That dog was an absolute mess.

What did you guys do? We want to travel more but sheesh the house isn’t even a a year old yet.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Hello all, Theryl here again.
What did you guys do? We want to travel more but sheesh the house isn’t even a a year old yet.
We didn't leave him again - not for two weeks. He also destroyed 3 metal crates. My husband put in an invisible fence and he ran right through it like it was nothing. The dog was a huge beast but turned out to be the best dog we'd ever had. He had separation anxiety plus claustrophobia. I yi yi. Lots of luck. Maybe you could look for a kenneling place where he could be outside?

Sorry it took me so long to answer. I forgot to log out and started watching a TV show.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello all, Theryl here again.

We didn't leave him again - not for two weeks. He also destroyed 3 metal crates. My husband put in an invisible fence and he ran right through it like it was nothing. The dog was a huge beast but turned out to be the best dog we'd ever had. He had separation anxiety plus claustrophobia. I yi yi. Lots of luck. Maybe you could look for a kenneling place where he could be outside?

Sorry it took me so long to answer. I forgot to log out and started watching a TV show.
Yeah he tore through a crate as well. LOL. Vet put him on trazadone and gabapentin. Fun times for sure.

Outside would probably be worse for him. This dog thinks he is human. He has never counter surfed before and he has destroyed mail on the counter now. LOL. I am going to try to find a kennel that has the little rooms and also acclimate him to someone on Rover so that I have options. When my son is home, he is fine... LOL.

Oh hubby is not happy and he doesn't even know all the damage yet. LOL.

Celestine

Sounds like you are feeling better and well on your way to being prepared for your guests. I get grumpy when out of my routine as I've gotten older because the juggling I used to do so easily is a little harder to maintain as I get older. God knows I have to juggle to get everything done. It doesn't help that I expect a lot out of myself. What is a three-season porch?
It is a porch that you can enjoy three seasons out of the year. It isn't heated, so we close it up in the winter. Ours has screen window walls and pine paneling. Very pleasant place to sit in the mornings and the evenings, overlooking the rose bushes.

bitzee

It is a porch that you can enjoy three seasons out of the year. It isn't heated, so we close it up in the winter. Ours has screen window walls and pine paneling. Very pleasant place to sit in the mornings and the evenings, overlooking the rose bushes.
I love porches. I had figured the three seasons part but, wasn't sure if there was anything else that made it special. Your three season porch sounds like my kind of place to ease into my day in the morning or to kick back and relax at the end of the day :lovey3: