Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Thursday, August 8

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
10214011.png

I had to work my way up from the last post of yesterday's thread and @Cherylndesigns and @AK_Tracy are Off The RAILS!
:floorlaugh:

I don't know how to respond.
:rotfl:

What a fantastic way to start my day! All of you ladies are the best.
Did everyone else have a silly day?
Mine wasn't silly but I was able to get some more things done around the house plus I made dinner. Not bad. (Honestly, not super great but I'll take not bad LOL) It drizzled most of the day and we'll have more today. Tomorrow is supposed to be the heavy rain and winds from the leftovers of Hurricane Debby. I think it was one of the few days we didn't need the AC on. In fact, I was freezing in here while Gary was saying he was too warm. Go figure.*G*

I am cleaning here this morning so when the kids are here for dinner tomorrow I won't be worrying that any dog hair is in the food. Scott let me know that he is also coming with Sam and Jen for wedding prep stuff so I am going to have a bunch of people for dinner ♥

On that- let me post and get on to personals

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
8.3K hike converts to almost 5 and 1/2 miles
That's a long one (for me at least!) but I bet the views of the lake are wonderful. Did your friend go slow enough for you to take some pictures are they all blurry from going high speed? ;) I am taking a Women in the Wilderness course on Saturday and part of it will be doing the same hike I messed my knee on last month. I am nervous which is silly, but the coming down rock scrambles did me in last time.

@JeanneMN Good luck at the dentist today, I am sending you lots of calming thoughts. I never minded the dentist, I get much more anxious at the eye doctor. Too many decisions- is it better this way?- or this way? And they both look the same. Even with my brand new contacts Rx, they still aren't perfect but I gave up. Oh well.
One of my nicknames was "Fangs." My eyeteeth didn't have room where they were supposed to be so they came out of my gums above the rest of my teeth. I had braces as a kid and as an adult. And I know what you mean--$$$$$$$$$ :/
I'm so happy the weather cooperated on vacation! It sounds so very relaxing being on the lake. Love that your family enjoyed seeing your scrap albums, especially the joy of your cousin's DD at seeing herself.

@AK_Tracy You and Cheryl had me *thisclose* to :coffeescreen:
The vibration plate made me think of this:
vibration-machine_fe.jpg

I'm sorry that it hurts so much to feel better.

@BrightEyes The anniversary book and page are going to be stunning! Thank you for showing what you have done so far! I can't believe that you had the right cardstock and found it! I'd be happy dancing if I found what I needed in my closet too- just for different reasons, which are finding *anything* in my closet is incredible LOL
So glad that you were able to order the extra photo sleeves with the discount too. It's nice when everything works out the way you need it to.

@vickyday :sleeping1: Just reading about your day wiped me out! You ran non-stop.
I don't know a thing about FB marketplace but I am glad that you are getting some sales. Good luck if you submit some of the repackaged items if you decide to do it that way.
Ummmmm..... yeah, I've taken a shower and gotten dressed. Feeling like a slacker after reading what you have done.
Some days that is all I can do too.

@JeanneMN Just a little "light" reading on vacation, eh? My grandmother loved JFK because he was good-looking and Catholic. Some point off for being Irish, not Italian, but she loved him. :p

I'm in and out today - I forgot to do my CP Blog post. I guess all the kids being here so late threw me off my routine. I'm sure everybody understands that life happens sometimes. So, I'm going to scoot on out, do my post (it's started) then I can come back.
It happens and no one will be upset!
We're a rowdy bunch and all talk at once. Alyssa's new BF seemed to take us in stride. We always laugh that we're a lot to handle. We had the music blaring and we were outside dancing at one point.
Sound like a blast! It makes me happy to see you happy :hug3:
My mom is super stubborn about shoes. (about almost everything, TBH!) She didn't like mine, said they were too clunky but I don't care if they are. They are comfortable and I can walk in them just fine.
If I had a million dollars I would love to get Lasik done so I wouldn't have to wear contacts and cheaters at the same time.
Listen to Ava, she is one smart lady!

Annnnnnnddddd

This is where I need to stop reading/commenting. Gnats, engineers, blowing stuff up...
Yup.
:coffeescreen:

Love you all!