Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Monday, October 21

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Annnd we are back to Monday! Did everyone's weekend fly by or was it just me? My weekend might have flown since I spent part of it as a bat. Photo proof is here:
Halloween costumes?
:D
I had a quiet but productive day yesterday. I knocked out a few more weeks of lesson plans and I love that ideas and activities are coming together. Like I said many times before, you can plan, plan, plan and still have things spin out of control but what can you do? After the disaster of a day last Tuesday, I joked with the staff that if I bombed again on Thursday, it wasn't for lack of trying and preparing. I am so glad and relieved that I am *finally* learning to cut myself some slack. It only took me 56 years. :rotfl:

I have another quiet day - no big plans at all. The weather is going to be amazing-- mid-70s and sunny so I plan to rake the leaves in the front yard. I felt bad that I spent the entire day yesterday inside, but then I realized that I spend my work days outside, so-- cut yourself some slack, Faery. *winks*
I only have one Dr appt this week so at least that is slowing down. Maybe that means I'll have some time to catch up on some scrapping. That would be a nice change in my day.

Wishing everyone a great start to the week!
:hug4:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@JeanneMN I have completely integrated you and Minions that every time I drive down my street and I see the Halloween Minion inflatable, I think of you. LOL! That meme for Vicky is hysterical.
I'm like you, I used to plant some bulbs and annuals in the spring but not anymore. It's all perennials that I can split and spread.
Plus, bulbs in Mr. Wendell's garage, OMG, that's not going to happen.
Bwuhahahah! Mr. Wendell must keep his garage nice and clean :D Meanwhile, I am (sort of) glad that we don't have a garage. It would only be one more place to store s***-- I mean, things that Gary might need in the next 50 years- the same as the attic and basement :D

I am more like Cheryl-- my main clothing colors are grey and dark green or purple. I used to only wear black but it got too complicated trying to do laundry. Separating Cait's clothes and mine became a nightmare so I switched to grey.
Happy birthday to Wendell's aunt! How was the party, were you able to keep your blood pressure within normal limits?

Need to post so I can take care of the dogs, BRB!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
OMG, I was outside with Jaida standing next to Caitlyn's car when it turned on. I don't know who jumped more, me or J! Took me a minute to remember Cait has a remote start. :thud: :rotfl:

@BrightEyes Hope you had a very relaxing PJ day and are ready for the shopping trip today.
I hear you about the crazy weather. If I had enough foresight, I would have asked if my mom and I could have made a trip down the shore this week just for lunch on the beach. Meanwhile, we had Freeze warnings a few days ago.

@Cherylndesigns Only you and Ava could go on a Where's the Other Cheryl? Adventure. :floorlaugh:
I'm starting to wonder if the Universe is trying to tell you you have enough dang sweaters!
I got my fuzzy PJ pants and sweaters out of the attic the other day. It's nice to have something to snuggle into.
Good luck with the LO that you are struggling with, I had more than a few of them this past month too.

xoxo

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Traveling home today. Left Michael and Jessica about 7:21 their time. We lose an hour since we're traveling east from Alabama. Had a good, relaxing time, even with a bump along the way.