Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Monday, December 25: Christmas Day Edition

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
:xmas8:

Good morning! It sure is quiet in my house but I couldn't sleep past 6 am. We had a fantastic Christmas Eve. It was pretty calm at my mom's. Santa came by on the fire truck and my SIL (brother's wife) snapped the traditional family photos of all of us with him.
My SIL (BIL's wife) is one of the funniest people I know and had several crazy games to play when we were at her house. The cousins' Secret Santa gifts were just incredible. BFF, SIL, and I were saying that it was one of the best things ever.

Scott is coming here for presents and breakfast and then the grandparents, Tom, and Sam will be here a little ater. I have to get the garlic knots on the bread machine but wanted to wish you all a fab day first.
Hugs!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Merry Christmas to all!
Mark and I visited the grandkids around here and went to my daughter's house for breakfast (which her husband fixed). Liz and I played a game of Qwirkle after the kids opened their presents and before we left! I got the selfie of Mark and I to add to my December Monthly Review. Now we are home relaxing. Mark is watching football and I am on the computer. The weather is dreary as the rain is moving into the area. The temp says 59 but it is a chilly day!
Hugs to all!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I thought I had posted today... but don't see it. It was so cold - 22*F this morning. Brrr... I am having a very laid back PJ day.
But, thinking of all of you and hope everyone has a wonderful day.

132318605_3934665279901389_4600025116220676040_n.jpg

FloridaGranny

Merry Christmas to all!
Mark and I visited the grandkids around here and went to my daughter's house for breakfast (which her husband fixed). Liz and I played a game of Qwirkle after the kids opened their presents and before we left! I got the selfie of Mark and I to add to my December Monthly Review. Now we are home relaxing. Mark is watching football and I am on the computer. The weather is dreary as the rain is moving into the area. The temp says 59 but it is a chilly day!
Hugs to all!
Rain here, too, in "sunny" Florida. :D But a nice day to stay in and scrap.

FloridaGranny

I would love that, Vicky! We live on the west coast but I have a cousin in Palm Bay. I haven't seen him in a few years and it would give me an extra reason to visit. :)