Oscraps

Daily Ooos: May 11-12: Weekend Edition

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Tracy, I'd hate to see you waiting... so, two designer challenges might work for you. Karen Schulz's use it all comes with a mini kit to use and Vicki Stegall (Momma O) has perhaps enough in the freebies to do her challenge. Loving seeing your LOs here.
That's a good idea, Jeane. Also, Tracy @AK_Tracy you might check the 52 Inspirations. A lot of them are also Vicki's. They're great stash builders.

AK_Tracy

I keep looking at 52 inspirations. Its in my wishlist. :heartpumppink: Stupid adulating and being responsible keeps me from going crazy like I want.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Morning, all. Well yesterday was a bit wild... had rain off and on with lots of wind. Even had a tornado warning in the late afternoon. Fortunately no tornados formed here but there was one outside of Santa Rosa, NM that just missed the town. Suppose to be much calmer today. No plans for today - just going to read and rest as tomorrow will be a busy day. Will be helping pack up the rubber stamp collection.... yes, a dear friend and stamper bought my whole Stampin' Up! collection and inkpads + markers. She thought they were going to move into a smaller house but changed their minds after looking around at the housing market. So she is coming over tomorrow - with boxes and tape - to get the collection. She has severe back problems (on a walker) so I asked DD#3 to come down to help pack and move the boxes to my friend's car. My friend can tape the box bottoms while DD and I put the stamps sets in them. I have a dolly to use to take them to her car. Yes, I am going to let DD do the lifting of the boxes. My friend has help at her house to unload them for her. She is a big paper scrapper so can use the stamps for the many albums she creates for the family and friends. After that is done, I need to get setup for the gals brown bag lunch on Tuesday. Will be a busy couple of days.

Off to get my shower and dressed. BBL
Great news that you found someone who wants ALL of the stamp stuff! I know that's a great load off your mind and otherwise ;)

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Well, I'm REALLY missing Chuck so much tonight. I never realized how much he did in the kitchen. I promised to make his casserole for Mother's Day brunch tomorrow. OK, it's going on 11 PM and I'm just now reading the recipe. UGH. So, I'm not a chef, but i didn't realize that it had to sit in the fridge all night and I haven't even started. i need to brown a pound of sausage and etc. etc. etc. I'm so overwhelmed. I wish we had food delivery out here - trust me, I'd try to get something delivered. "Hello Door Dash? Can you please deliver a sausage, egg and cheese casserole to the middle of nowhere on Mother's Day"????????

I'm being silly - I miss him ALL the time. My dad used to say that Chuck could whip a meal up faster than anybody he ever knew. The man was magic in the kitchen.

Sorry, I'm just having "a moment" I guess I thought I could just get up in the morning and fix it. WRONG. OK I'm off to brown a pound of sausage. I'll be in the kitchen all night if anybody needs me. :floorlaugh: :coffeedrinker::multitasking:
Hugs to you, Cheryl! It does get better eventually, I promise! :hug4: :lovey3: