Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: March 12/13 Birthday Party Weekend!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Happy Birthday Oscraps and welcome to everybody here for the party!

How was last night's kick off chat?

Sorry that i wasn't there, but I was fast asleep by then. But make sure you stay tuned today, there will be mini-chats and challenges all day long.
I know that i am going to get my butt moving soon, post this, get showered and the house cleaned up and then I'll be (hopefully) scrapping all day. hhmm, maybe I should have cooked some food up so my family doesn't starve. Oh well, there is always pop tarts and granola bars LOL

Besides the O-Party, what is everyone up to this weekend? We have Taxes on the schedule for tomorrow, and I am not looking forward to that.

I am also hoping that the sun will come out. It was supposed to be sunny this weekend and we're hoping to open up the doors in the basement and see if that will help dry it out. But it is really very dark and dreary. Please don't rain! I don't think anyone in NJ can handle more water and floods.

But like Laurie said in another thread, it is nothing compared to Japan so I can't complain.

I am going to post this (crazy kitty has been on the loose) and then be back for personals.
::grouphug

LaurieW

lOve the O!
oh taxes chris- guess I will look at that on Thursday- still working at getting this computer set up.

I have been up and scrapped, I am going to miss the scrapping till afternoon- dance and floor shopping.

Can't wait to be back and see what is going on!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi laurie! Yes, I am sure it had to do with flooding, rumor on FB was something that the lot where the buses are kept was flooded.
Hope that you had a great day.

Linda S- thank goodness for the O Party to keep us all feeling positive. Now that i know Nina and Kym are ok, that helps a lot.

Kristy- I try to read all of the news on line or in the newspaper, its way less 'traumatic" than on TV. But Gary had the TV on a lot yesterday and I couldn't escape. Terrifying images.....
Hope to see you in the mini-chats today!

Kayleigh- Caitlyn was by me yesterday and saw your avi and was totally loving on Baby Bamm (sorry , I know I shouldn't call her that, but you know me and nicknames :D )
Totally ooh-ing and ahhh-ing over her! And with very good reason.
Glad you were able to figure out the rash quickly. And I am going to make sure I follow you on Twitter too. I don't tweet very often, but I do like to catch up with everyone elses.

Meg- glad that you are inland.

Trudy- I am following you know too :) yay for hippies LOL

Clara- Did you ever hear from that girl about her family? I can't imagine not knowing and knowing there is no way to know.
I know- I have been teasing some of the other "beach moms" that we will be hanging out at the beach without the kids most of the summer.

ME!!! Congrats on your precious new baby!!!! I saw her pic on FB- she is beautiful!!!

Sally- i think that you really are "tying" things/kids/YMG up. I am going to have to see if there were any unusually large amount of rope purchases in TX.
Remember last year?? I hope you bought paper plates this time around :rofl:

Vicki- oh no- are the fires bad? I would send ou some of our rain if I could.

Ugh! Laurie that is not good. I used to use Quicken 2000 and on this computer the same thing happened. I am using GnuCash- its free and I was able to import all of my data from Quicken. It took a bit to get used to the differences, but now that i am used to it, it works fine and it pretty similar.

If I am going to be here at the party, I'd better get ready!

:partywine:

LSlycord

Good morning girls. It got to 63 here yesterday and supposed to be in the upper 40's through low 60's all week. Makes me smile.

So between the weather, the fact that I'm off all of next week and the O's birthday...I'm happy, happy, happy!!!!

hondachicc

HI ladies!!!

It's time to party!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and my alter ego went to the chat for a bit last night!!! (Nanaisbeingbad :mrgreen:) We had a good time!!! I hope to make some more this week!!!

It's suppose to be pretty nice here today....I do want to get out of the house for a bit!!!! It's been so cold and rainy all week!!! Felt pretty cruddy all day yesterday with this sinus infection!!! BLAH!!!! But it seems better this morning!!!

I will be back....going to eat my biscuit...Mike just got back from Hardee's and then I am headed to start off the DAY O SCRAPPING!!!

Callfamilycircus

Good morning. I finally did a couple LO's. Though I'm not too happy with them.

I missed the chat :( I took my dd to see Joseph and the Technicolored Dreamcoat at the local college. It was really good! I love getting to spend individual time with my babies (though they really aren't babies any more!) I rarely get to do that.

How has everyone been? I am terrible at catching up on posts. I also forget cause I have tons of other things on my mind lately.

I am in a good place these days. I am keeping myself busy! It makes a huge difference. Sorry I was so depressing over the winter months. I think I have that SAD during the cold yucky months.

I am spending most my days searching for my next horse and reading up on Dressage.

But I have also decided to try out photography. So I am starting to research that and hopefully will find a workshop or 2 and maybe take a class or 2 this fall. I don't know if I'm good enough. Maybe you can give me your opinion. I was told by a professional that while my photos are fun they don't look like they have a purpose. That's kind of my style. I take candid shots. But I will do poses too. I took my dd to the park and shot some really cute pics of her. I have them up on FB. I also started a FB business site called Call the Shots Photography. DH came up with it. I am still uploading pics onto it and can't figure out how to make more than 1 album.

Not sure about becoming a PTA right now. I might just wait till the kids are older and can watch themselves after school. It will be much less stressful that way. I am still very interested in the career and found out the other college here is much easier to get into and has a better graduating rate.

So for now I will just focus on riding, photography, and working on becoming a therapeutic riding instructor. I think that's enough to keep me busy. Oh and I also joined a local gym! Woo hoo! Yay me! I have a friend who is going to join me ( I get to bring a friend for free how cool is that?!) 3 days a week. I am so psyched. I love going to the gym. And it is only $20 a month!!! Can't beat that!

Ok I am done with my book for this weekend. I am off to go see what goodies are happening on here and then off to go to this cool indoor rummage sale for kids called weecyclemart. And hopefully a nice hike with the kids. Then tonight the big fun. We are going dancing! with a Mardi Gras theme! Unfortunately I do not have masks and couldn't find any and am not creative enough to make one out of the cheapo plastic ones Michael's has. Ah well. We'll still have fun!

Tata ladies- Have a wonderful weekend!

Kiliki

eeeps i have already exceeded my upload limits for the day LMAO!!!! haha...ohhs wells....guess the scrapping will be continued tomorrow!

me and my husband were looking at images online of Japan...omg soooo devastating!!!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
okay so it's 10pm...I've been online all day!! It has been sooo fun!! and chatting makes it go by soooo fast!! wow!!! i took two breaks, but now my eyes are crossing! I won't be on very much at all tomorrow...church, then i have to finish sewing little bags for the girlies for LIl's 9th bday party. That's at 3pm, then the fam will stay and eat hamburgers for dinner and hang for a while. No puter during fam time! AND we lose an hour tonight...not happy about that AT ALL!!! BUT...i'm super excited about the bday party HERE!!

The challenges are all sooo awesome!! I"ve even scrapped 2.5 pages!! yipeeee!!

omgosh...my eyes are sooo crossing...

LOVE YOU ALL!!! night!!! play with you soon!! :)

LaurieW

lOve the O!
morning all - heading to church and lowes soon. We need to get shelving for the basement, so we can move the stuff we are keeping and redo the walls and floors. Mr. Gorgeous has been ripping walls down and I discovered where my ants have been living- in the styrofoam insulation behind the paneling- not now though- got them dead in their tracks!! I need to do work work today- really do, and then tomorrow night I can scrap. I am downloading PSE 9 to see if I like it and perhaps gift myself for my birthday with $$ from craigs list, work list sales of stuff we no longer need. I may even finally put the robot pull toy I have from the spider tea party author- he used to make toys in a small rural community in upstate NY- on ebay and see what it fetches!

Sally- enjoy your day

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Who has scrap-hangover today????????

Sadly, not me, I was having so much fun chatting and I cannot scrap and chat at the same time. But i did get one page done.

crazy kitty is all over me, better ppost and cuddle her before she jumps on my tablet

xoxo

ourmisadventures

Wooooo good morning ladies!!! I'm kind of bummed there aren't any chats today, but that's OK because I should spend the day with jeff LOL

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning lovely ladies... Hoping to get a few more pages done for the birthday challenges, :rain: today again, so a good day to sit in front of the computer, will have to give it up for a while though as hubby wants to do the taxes. Hope everyone is having a great sunday!! Hope to talk to you all in the chat room again soon!!:wave: