Daily Ooos: Friday, September 13

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
ITS HEREEEEE!

It's Friday the 13th!!
:knifehead: :devil2::grimreaper::knifehead:

JK! Wedding day!!!
I'm doing fine, she seems to be doing fine.
The bouquet never showed up but that's also fine. She contacted Etsy and they opened a case, determined that she was eligible for a refund, and then closed the case.

Rehearsal went off without a hitch aside from the best man driving to the venue instead of here. We started a little late but it gave everyone a chance to chat and relax before we started.

Thank you all for your good thoughts, sweet words, and love!! Some of you have known Caitlyn since she was in elementary school-- looking at you Trudy :D -- and some of you have only known her for a few months. ALL of you have been wonderful and supportive and I am grateful ♥

Sorry for no personals today but I read yesterday's thread and am sending good thoughts back to you!

HUGS!!!!!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
ITS HEREEEEE!

It's Friday the 13th!!

JK! Wedding day!!!
The bouquet never showed up but that's also fine. She contacted Etsy and they opened a case, determined that she was eligible for a refund, and then closed the case.

Rehearsal went off without a hitch aside from the best man driving to the venue instead of here. We started a little late but it gave everyone a chance to chat and relax before we started.

Thank you all for your good thoughts, sweet words, and love!! Some of you have known Caitlyn since she was in elementary school-- looking at you Trudy :D -- and some of you have only known her for a few months. ALL of you have been wonderful and supportive and I am grateful ♥

Sorry for no personals today but I read yesterday's thread and am sending good thoughts back to you!

HUGS!!!!!
Oh NO! I just started a thread, too! We overlapped! I'll go and delete it! We are all thinking of you today! With much love!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
(I just copied and pasted from the Friday thread I started before I saw that Chris DID start a thread at the same time I did, LOL!)

Good Morning!
I'll get this party started! (which is not exactly true, LOL!)
First of all, Chris is very busy with her daughter's wedding today. I doubt that she will be popping in here at all today! But I know that she knows that we are all wishing all the best to her daughter, Caitlyn and her soon-to-be husband, Tom! I know Chris is having an emotional day full of love, so we are all thinking of you @faerywings , with much love!

Today Mark and I are going to pick up Ilene from the Widows' Retreat which is held about 2 hours west of us in Boone, NC. They really pamper those ladies during this week. I know first hand because I attended the retreat right after my first husband died back in 2017.

The rest of the day is whatever happens, happens!
I finished another set of my daily ATCs this morning and have it posted.
I'm getting ready to take my shower and then will fix my coffee and probably have a breakfast bar before we leave. Ilene wants to treat us to lunch on the way back from Boone.

OK, that's about it for me at the moment.
Hope everyone has a great day! And I'll probably be back later.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Morning, all.

Special hello to @faerywings on Cail's wedding day!!! Sorry the bouquet didn't arrive but glad she is getting a refund. Will be thinking of you and the family as you go through this wonderful and special day. Will hope to see a few photos of it soon.

@vickyday - how sweet it was that you were going to start today's thread for Chris. I had the same thought - that Chris would be too busy - and was going to start the thread is no one else did it.

Well, I am paying for picking up the plums in the backyard yesterday. Back and knees are sore and stiff this morning. UGH!!! My bad knee was aching from having to stand on the slanted rise where most of the plums were laying. I did sit on the massager last evening and will have to do that again today. Need to dig out my knee brace and wear it for a few days. Glad I had already decided to wait until early next week to go to the base to get meds and the commissary.

Sister called last evening and we talked for over an hour. She is setting up her holiday (Thanksgiving and Christmas) trip to the east coast to visit with her sons and families. So happy that her sons talked her into staying there for both holidays. Her #2 son had his planned elopement this past week... (2nd marriage for both of them). A close clergy friend preformed the ceremony, So happy for both of them. Sis had met her (now) Daughter-in-Law last year when Sis was visiting her son.

Just finished up-loading my LO I did with et's Grapes of Memories. Brought back wonderful memories of hubby and I on a tour in Switzerland stopping at this delightful cafe and the wonderful meal of grapes, cheese and crackers. The grapes had just been picked in the vineyard that morning. So sweet and juicy.

I really should work on a few more challenges before DD#1 arrives a week from tomorrow. She will be here for a week so doubt that I will be scrapping during her visit. And then DSD will be here a couple of days after she goes home.

Hope you all have a good day and fun weekend.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Good Morning ladies and Happy Wedding Day to you @faerywings and Gary and your beautiful Daughter Caitlyn and her soon to be husband Tom!!! Sending special loving thoughts to your whole family!! What a beautiful day it will be!! :lovey3: I am just popping in here quickly as Linda and I are going for a pedicure this morning and she will be here any minute to pick me up. Wish it wasn't such an early appointment, but I guess we had to get what we could for a time slot, its a very busy little business! I will pop in later and catch up with all of you. Just wanted to say :wavinghello:.

AK_Tracy

Good Morning!

Happy Wedding Day!!!!!

Chris I hope Everyone has a wonderful time!!! Sorry to hear about the bouquet but I'm glad it was resolved and she did have a backup. I am with Twin and hope you dont see any of this until at least Monday (but we know better). Prayers for a wonderful day for Caitlyn and Tom! Such a happy time for them!!

BoatLady

ITS HEREEEEE!

It's Friday the 13th!!

JK! Wedding day!!!

HUGS!!!!!
Have a most wonderful day!!!!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Morning, all.

Special hello to @faerywings on Cail's wedding day!!! Sorry the bouquet didn't arrive but glad she is getting a refund. Will be thinking of you and the family as you go through this wonderful and special day. Will hope to see a few photos of it soon.

@vickyday - how sweet it was that you were going to start today's thread for Chris. I had the same thought - that Chris would be too busy - and was going to start the thread is no one else did it.

Well, I am paying for picking up the plums in the backyard yesterday. Back and knees are sore and stiff this morning. UGH!!! My bad knee was aching from having to stand on the slanted rise where most of the plums were laying. I did sit on the massager last evening and will have to do that again today. Need to dig out my knee brace and wear it for a few days. Glad I had already decided to wait until early next week to go to the base to get meds and the commissary.

Sister called last evening and we talked for over an hour. She is setting up her holiday (Thanksgiving and Christmas) trip to the east coast to visit with her sons and families. So happy that her sons talked her into staying there for both holidays. Her #2 son had his planned elopement this past week... (2nd marriage for both of them). A close clergy friend preformed the ceremony, So happy for both of them. Sis had met her (now) Daughter-in-Law last year when Sis was visiting her son.

Just finished up-loading my LO I did with et's Grapes of Memories. Brought back wonderful memories of hubby and I on a tour in Switzerland stopping at this delightful cafe and the wonderful meal of grapes, cheese and crackers. The grapes had just been picked in the vineyard that morning. So sweet and juicy.

I really should work on a few more challenges before DD#1 arrives a week from tomorrow. She will be here for a week so doubt that I will be scrapping during her visit. And then DSD will be here a couple of days after she goes home.

Hope you all have a good day and fun weekend.
Sorry you are hurting today, Kay. Rest on your massager! Hope you are better tomorrow!

JeanneMN

GrOwing Old is mandatOry grOwing up is OptiOnal
CHEERY O
I wondered what AI would create, most were hideous, I've never met Cait, but I'm sure she would be a beautiful ketchup until she tripped on her eyelashes.

ketchup-bride.png
it wasn't me.jpg