Oscraps

Daily Ooo's Friday Jan 22nd

hondachicc

Well...I guess I will start us off here this morning!!

How is everyone????

I still have a bunch of sickies around here!!

We also have ice this morning...well it started late yesterday evening....and it's still raining out all day today..but tomorrow is suppose to be pretty and sunny....maybe up to 50....but back down on Sunday and more rain!!

I am listening to Savannah "serenade" the whole house from the bedroom right now. I just don't know what to do with that girl!!!

I am going to take my own advice and call and get an appt with the dr for my neck...it's slowly getting worse again. I wake up every morning around 3 or so with it killing me and then can't go back to sleep.

Okay...hope everyone has a great day!! (((HUGS)) to you all!!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
So I got an unexpected order in the mail today! First I wasn't expecting one of my orders to come in until Monday, (since I had the tracking stuff on it and that is what is said)...Then the box was huge! Even though I only ordered one album...So not only did I receive a wedding album that I ordered for a client, (which I loved so yay!), but I also received someone else's bar mitzvah album. :( eek!

And this was sent from California, so I can't call & let them know yet & now I'll have to deal with shipping. I guess the plus was I got to look at another style of album without having to pay for it ;)

So that is my excitement here in my studio this morning, lol.

_____

Now for you sickies out there!

GET BETTER!

Too many of you are feeling sick & I wish I could make you all better!

So I'm sending my thoughts your way!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
hey girlies~ I'm off with mr gorgeous to check out the "winchester House" and the Black hawk auto collection or something like that...we may run to the "fun" side of Oakland, too! we'll see...we are free to do whatever we want, whenever we want!! love it!!!

have a great day and take your GARLIC and B-12!!! (i took my b12 today!! yipeee!!)

love you all~~

LaughingSun

just getting on today. had my duty day at Kylie's school this morning... it's great to go with her.

so I'm a little frustrated with my son's school right now. he's in afternoons. we drop him off in line (& wait with him til the teach shows up) for 1:10. then we're to pick him up for 3:40. It's winter, pretty cold so we drive... even tho it's a pretty short walk (probably 10 or so minutes in the winter, less in the summer). I especially drive after school because my daughter sleeps the whole time (generally lol) and I have to wake her up to go for pickup.

anyway... we have to pick them up in the back, they come out right by their classrooms. Well parking in the winter is tough to start... because EVERYBODY drives lol. well, lately they've been restricting the parking where we need to park. Today? they put no parking signs up EXACTLY where we park to pick up our kids. not only that? they're also restricting teachers parking. so really? when I pick Myles up? I have NO idea where I'm going to park since there are also no parking signs on every street around the school. Man, I'm frustrated! seriously!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I hope everybody is busy doing fun Friday stuff. I am just sitting here doing not much here at work. I took an x-ray of a lady who was exposed to TB. That is never a fun thing. TB is yucky. I hate dealing with TB at the hospital. We have to wear astronaut suits just to take an x-ray and wear these things that blow air through the hood so that we have clean air and not yucky TB air. It is better than dealing with MRSA though. That is just yucky and so prevalent these days. Not to mention most people get while at the hospital. It is horrible. Staff infections in general are yucky. Ewww!! Anyway, random!!

So, this weekend is a weekend of organization I hope. Who knows what will actually happen though. Derek seems to think he needs to go duck hunting again tomorrow. I am so done with duck hunting. It just makes me angry and he doesn't care. I don't mind hunting in general but I hate duck hunting. He tricked us into buying a gun for $350 last year that we didn't have the money for, that is now rusting, so will now cost us even more money. I am just so tired of him having hobbies that he can't include the kids in. Supposedly he's taking Ethan tomorrow but he's gone several times this year and this is the first time he's taken Ethan. It is crap. I love my husband but he can be a very selfish person when it comes to what he wants to do. So, I think we are going to have a little conversation tonight about his hobbies. Everything he does doesn't seem to include kids. He can't take Ethan fishing because he can't really fish, even though Ethan has his own pair of waders. He can't take Ethan snowboarding because he goes back country. He can't take Ethan duck hunting because they go at 4 in the morning. It just sucks. I'm just annoyed.

So, happier things...I'm hoping to get going on taxes soon. I really want to get them done very soon. I'm just waiting on one silly W-2 and my student loan stuff. I think that is it. We should get a nice little refund. I might even be able to set aside some Cozumel money. Wouldn't that be nice. Does someone who has gone before want to send me a PM and let me know some cost stuff so I know how much to set aside?? That would be awesome.

Linda - I hope you can get some relief for that neck very soon. I hope you got an appt to see the doctor or a chiropractor or something. What is Savanna's story? Maybe being a difficult baby she'll be an easier toddler. Addie was a super easy baby but has been an obstinate toddler. Good luck with that.

Elisa - thanks for the well wishes. I wish my nose would just unclog. I have even tried using a neti pot and it is just not doing it. Ugh!! Crazy about the book arriving that you didn't order. Did you have to send it back?

Sally - Isn't the Winchester House a total trip? That lady was crazy, wasn't she? Which tour did you do? Tell us all about it. I hope you guys are having a blast.

AndreaNyx - that would frustrate me too with the parking. I have a friend whose son goes to a walking school where there are only about 4 buses that go there. But his son lives with his mom and he only picks him up some days and the people in charge of the traffic flow act ridiculously and treat the parents who have to pick their kids up like idiots. They asked him if he couldn't just pick his son up someplace else besides the school. Craziness.

Well, I'm outta here. I started a LO last night and got kicked off the computer. So, I want to finish that. I'll chat with you guys later. Ciao.