Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Friday, February 23

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
It's the last Friday of the month and you know what that means! Color Play!
:woohoo:
Did everyone read the HAPS and see all of the incredible new CP kits? Yummy, yummy colors and designs. Is it me or do they get better every month? I have the time to scrap today, I just need to find the mojo to go with it.

I was still pretty tired yesterday and I think a lot of that is from not having lots to do. IMHO, sitting around makes me feel very Blah.
In the morning, I left a message with the FP and while I was waiting I figured I'd attempt to scoop the front lawn. Put on my tall rubber garden boots and as soon as I was in the middle of the snowy mucky lawn, Gary ran out with the phone. I knew that was gonna happen! :giggle4: I was very happy to get a few bags of stuff that I needed- they even had eggs and potatoes. The potatoes came in handy because the sweet potatoes I was planning on cooking had mold spots on the skin. I had a few russets and a few Yukons in the fridge already so I put them together to make mashed potatoes.- I love how the Instant Pot makes them. I also made Trudy's asparagus recipe and it was heavenly!
T-- thank you so much for telling me that I *had* to get the smoked cheddar, regular cheddar would not have been the same. It was so good. Sooo good!

As I said, I don't have any plans today but I want to do *something* -- I'm thinking about finding some more things to donate next week. I have a few boxes already but I know there is more I can dig up. I should work on my taxes too. Scott is coming over next week to do them since we have Turbo Tax and all of his info on my computer.

Sending everyone big hugs!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@vickyday Asher is a good boy and deserves all the extra treats. LOL!
I don't know why it is this way, but I truly am surrounded by the most stubborn people. Everyone other than me.
:hahano: :giggle4:
Glad that you didn't have any episodes of feeling off balance yesterday. Since your DS has POTS, you know what to look for. And you probably know what the word is that begins with O. LOL!!!
Good job walking that mile! That's awesome! Caitlyn is obsessed with B&BW and is excited when she gets the coupons/sales. Were you able to get everything you needed and use the coupons too?
I'm sorry, I don't have any info at all about the osteo treatments. (and I stil haven't made an appt for a physical and to get my long-overdue DEXA done too)
I'm sorry to hear that you might be taking time off from the CT but your health has to come first ♥

@BrightEyes Love all of the good sleep vibes coming through for everyone! I slept super well last night and I had wonderful dreams about being at the ocean.
Glad to hear that you got the new showerhead, not glad about your hearing decline. Thank goodness that hearing aids make a big difference for you.

@taxed4ever Have a wonderful weekend away!! Is this the same place you went to last year? I hope the weather is lovely and the food/wine/company is as awesome as you two deserve. ♥

@Cherylndesigns Did you sleep better last night? I hope that you were able to turn your brain and your legs off for a while.
I hope that you were able to get outside and enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. Are you seeing any signs of spring yet?
You have to share some pictures of the MBR and the new office. The view must be rejuvenating to look at.

Love you all!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
It's the last Friday of the month and you know what that means! Color Play!
:woohoo:
Did everyone read the HAPS and see all of the incredible new CP kits? Yummy, yummy colors and designs. Is it me or do they get better every month? I have the time to scrap today, I just need to find the mojo to go with it.

I was still pretty tired yesterday and I think a lot of that is from not having lots to do. IMHO, sitting around makes me feel very Blah.
In the morning, I left a message with the FP and while I was waiting I figured I'd attempt to scoop the front lawn. Put on my tall rubber garden boots and as soon as I was in the middle of the snowy mucky lawn, Gary ran out with the phone. I knew that was gonna happen! :giggle4: I was very happy to get a few bags of stuff that I needed- they even had eggs and potatoes. The potatoes came in handy because the sweet potatoes I was planning on cooking had mold spots on the skin. I had a few russets and a few Yukons in the fridge already so I put them together to make mashed potatoes.- I love how the Instant Pot makes them. I also made Trudy's asparagus recipe and it was heavenly!
T-- thank you so much for telling me that I *had* to get the smoked cheddar, regular cheddar would not have been the same. It was so good. Sooo good!

As I said, I don't have any plans today but I want to do *something* -- I'm thinking about finding some more things to donate next week. I have a few boxes already but I know there is more I can dig up. I should work on my taxes too. Scott is coming over next week to do them since we have Turbo Tax and all of his info on my computer.

Sending everyone big hugs!
I just did our taxes last night with Turbo Tax!
Hope you and I both find some mojo to do some scrapping today!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
@vickyday Asher is a good boy and deserves all the extra treats. LOL!
I don't know why it is this way, but I truly am surrounded by the most stubborn people. Everyone other than me.
:hahano: :giggle4:
Glad that you didn't have any episodes of feeling off balance yesterday. Since your DS has POTS, you know what to look for. And you probably know what the word is that begins with O. LOL!!!
Good job walking that mile! That's awesome! Caitlyn is obsessed with B&BW and is excited when she gets the coupons/sales. Were you able to get everything you needed and use the coupons too?
I'm sorry, I don't have any info at all about the osteo treatments. (and I stil haven't made an appt for a physical and to get my long-overdue DEXA done too)
I'm sorry to hear that you might be taking time off from the CT but your health has to come first ♥

@BrightEyes Love all of the good sleep vibes coming through for everyone! I slept super well last night and I had wonderful dreams about being at the ocean.
Glad to hear that you got the new showerhead, not glad about your hearing decline. Thank goodness that hearing aids make a big difference for you.

@taxed4ever Have a wonderful weekend away!! Is this the same place you went to last year? I hope the weather is lovely and the food/wine/company is as awesome as you two deserve. ♥

@Cherylndesigns Did you sleep better last night? I hope that you were able to turn your brain and your legs off for a while.
I hope that you were able to get outside and enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. Are you seeing any signs of spring yet?
You have to share some pictures of the MBR and the new office. The view must be rejuvenating to look at.

Love you all!
Actually, I don't know what the "O" stands for in POTS, LOL! I just know the symptoms you described is what he suffers from. He has passed out a couple of times on his dear wife. You can imagine how scared she must've been! He usually comes to pretty quickly once he is out.
Yeah, I don't have a stubborn bone in my body either! ;)
I could only use one of the coupons I had. One gave me $0.60 more off, LOL! But I got everything I wanted!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good Morning,
I was worn out by the time I got home yesterday! Everywhere I went I had to stand in line! And just standing around really gets to my back for some reason!

First stop was Walmart because Woodforest is my bank. I don't know what was going on with the first of 4 people in line, but she was at the counter for at least 15 more minutes after I got in line! And the only other gal working was on the phone the whole time! It took about 30 minutes to make my deposit! Sheesh! The clerk apologized profusely! The first gal that was there when I got there was transferred off to someone else!

Second stop was Best Buy. There again some lady had the only printer "expertise" tied up for.....well, she was still there after some nice man saw me standing around waiting and, even though it was not his "area of expertise" he offered to help me. I already had decided on the two printers I was going to choose from. I ended up getting the Canon ImageCLASS D570 Laser printer, black toner only. I went with laser this time because I'm tired of my ink jet printers messing up because I use them so infrequently that the ink dries up and even with "cleaning the heads" they no longer print! GRRR! I hope I made the right choice! I asked the man if he could help me get the printer in the car. He directed me to the front to a girl who would get someone to help. He saw me standing in line again and decided to just be the one to help me. A very sweet man! So, all total, that probably took an hour!!!

Third stop was Bath & Body Works in the Mall. There are 2 shops, one on each level, at opposite ends of the Mall! Of course, I parked between them both! When I found out where they were on the Kiosh directory I started to go back to the car and move closer.....but (@taxed4ever you will be proud of me)....I decided I needed to walk and maybe it would help my back from all of the standing around I had already endured! It didn't help the back because I was too tensed up, but I needed to walk anyway! Finally, the only time I had to wait was for the one customer that was already checking out when I got to the registers! No other waiting! I walked in, picked up the product I wanted and I was done! I got almost $100 "worth" of product for about $35! They would only use one of my coupons. But, that's OK! I have enough shower gel now to last about a year! Not quite, but close. The last time I was in B&BW was in May 2023!

After walking to the car, I was done! I had planned on making a stop at the grocery store and the pharmacy but that didn't happen! I didn't even stop for food which I had planned on doing! Straight home I went! I carried my B&BW purchase in the house and plopped it on the bathroom counter, popped a Stouffers meal into the toaster oven, filled my tea and then plopped down in my recliner! AHHH!

I ended up working on an online grocery order, so I left the house later after supper to pick up the grocery order and stopped by the pharmacy (CVS) next door. Voila! I got all of my intended errands done for the day! I even got our taxes done last night!

Today, it is raining and 49* feels like 41* going up to 60* at 3PM. Mark has gone with Bobby to buy a gun he saw at the gun show last Saturday. I'm going to go to Ilene's for a little while, at least, to eat lunch and go to see the newest great grandbaby girl, Eliza Beth. I know the first name is Eliza but I'm not sure about the middle one being Beth. I wanted to do some scrapping today, but I'm just not up to it! Maybe if I get some baby pictures that will give me some mojo!

Waving hello to everyone who stops by today! :waving3:
HAGD!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
AHhhhh.... Got my Color Play LOs uploaded everywhere! Now I can take a breath and relax for a bit. I was too tired to upload them last evening when they were added to the store. I need to look at some of the other CP collections in a little while. I know there is at least 1 or 2 more I want to play with. I was so happy to see Art Journaling Week 4 open up yesterday. I had so much fun playing there this month.

@faerywings How wonderful that the other FP called and said you could get food from them!! Of course, it would happen as soon as you got involved with cleaning the poop from the yard!!! Sorry the sweet potatoes had mold but the mashed potatoes sounds delicious. I had the last of the chicken thighs with barbeque sauce and cubed potatoes with steak seasoning for supper last night!
BTW... when we 'spring forward' it means that is darker in the morning... 5AM becomes 6AM so still dark but have more light in the afternoon/evenings.. :rotfl:

@vickyday So sorry you had to stand in line for so long!!! I find standing is hard on my back, too. Wow... great buy and use of the coupon at BBB!!

@Cherylndesigns Hope you gals can get the bench and totem put together since the weather is going to be nice in your area for the next several days.

I need to get busy printing out the pages for Bill's Memory album today for my 100 Days Challenge. Had better clean the heads on the printer before I start printing them. Will need to finally buy more ink for the printer soon. I bought it 2 years ago and the ink tank is about 1/3 full still.

Need more coffee and as soon as the house heat is warm enough, I will take my shower. HAGD

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Good morning all,

I have to make this short and sweet. Adrienne wants me to go to TJ Maxx with her in an hour. Yikes, I slept in this morning until 10:00 and it takes me an hour to get it together. So, I have to slug some caffeine and get ready. LOL

Chris @faerywings I did sleep better last night - thankfully. Being up half the night before really tore me up. I took two short naps yesterday, couldn't keep my eyes open - literally. Good news about the FP! Hope they have the things you need. Of course they would call you at the most inconvenient time. I've had my phone glued to my ear waiting for Social Security to call me - it will happen when I'm in the shower, or something. Of course, we took lots of "before and after" pictures. The office is still a work in progress, but it will get there. I got some more baskets, bins, etc. gone through yesterday. Baby steps, right? The main signs of spring I've "heard" are all of the birds singing their little hearts out. Also, the guys are doing "spring stuff". They unwinterized all of our hoses yesterday - that's a good sign. Also, Ava gave me some Magnesium spray to put on my legs - it's for RLS. I'll let you know if it helps (I didn't have them last night). It might help Gary too. She got it at some country store around here.

Kay @BrightEyes I hope we get the bench and totem put together soon, too. It's the night temps that I'm still a little worried about. It does dip down at night.

Adrienne fixed dinner last night and she and Aly came down to eat here. Roger is still in Florida so it was just the three of us. Yesterday was kind of rough - it was the one-month anniversary of Chuck's passing. I think I told you all that Ava popped in yesterday afternoon and wanted me to go to Tropical Smoothie with her, too. I'm always up for that.

Vicky @vickyday you have a lot going on right now. Please don't overdo!

I'd better go and get ready. I think I'm about 3/4th awake now.

XOXO

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
AHhhhh.... Got my Color Play LOs uploaded everywhere! Now I can take a breath and relax for a bit. I was too tired to upload them last evening when they were added to the store. I need to look at some of the other CP collections in a little while. I know there is at least 1 or 2 more I want to play with. I was so happy to see Art Journaling Week 4 open up yesterday. I had so much fun playing there this month.

@faerywings How wonderful that the other FP called and said you could get food from them!! Of course, it would happen as soon as you got involved with cleaning the poop from the yard!!! Sorry the sweet potatoes had mold but the mashed potatoes sounds delicious. I had the last of the chicken thighs with barbeque sauce and cubed potatoes with steak seasoning for supper last night!
BTW... when we 'spring forward' it means that is darker in the morning... 5AM becomes 6AM so still dark but have more light in the afternoon/evenings.. :rotfl:

@vickyday So sorry you had to stand in line for so long!!! I find standing is hard on my back, too. Wow... great buy and use of the coupon at BBB!!

@Cherylndesigns Hope you gals can get the bench and totem put together since the weather is going to be nice in your area for the next several days.

I need to get busy printing out the pages for Bill's Memory album today for my 100 Days Challenge. Had better clean the heads on the printer before I start printing them. Will need to finally buy more ink for the printer soon. I bought it 2 years ago and the ink tank is about 1/3 full still.

Need more coffee and as soon as the house heat is warm enough, I will take my shower. HAGD
Thanks, Kay! I'm glad (not really) to hear I'm not alone with the back problems! I pray the both of us get relief eventually! :hug4:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good morning all,

I have to make this short and sweet. Adrienne wants me to go to TJ Maxx with her in an hour. Yikes, I slept in this morning until 10:00 and it takes me an hour to get it together. So, I have to slug some caffeine and get ready. LOL

Chris @faerywings I did sleep better last night - thankfully. Being up half the night before really tore me up. I took two short naps yesterday, couldn't keep my eyes open - literally. Good news about the FP! Hope they have the things you need. Of course they would call you at the most inconvenient time. I've had my phone glued to my ear waiting for Social Security to call me - it will happen when I'm in the shower, or something. Of course, we took lots of "before and after" pictures. The office is still a work in progress, but it will get there. I got some more baskets, bins, etc. gone through yesterday. Baby steps, right? The main signs of spring I've "heard" are all of the birds singing their little hearts out. Also, the guys are doing "spring stuff". They unwinterized all of our hoses yesterday - that's a good sign. Also, Ava gave me some Magnesium spray to put on my legs - it's for RLS. I'll let you know if it helps (I didn't have them last night). It might help Gary too. She got it at some country store around here.

Kay @BrightEyes I hope we get the bench and totem put together soon, too. It's the night temps that I'm still a little worried about. It does dip down at night.

Adrienne fixed dinner last night and she and Aly came down to eat here. Roger is still in Florida so it was just the three of us. Yesterday was kind of rough - it was the one-month anniversary of Chuck's passing. I think I told you all that Ava popped in yesterday afternoon and wanted me to go to Tropical Smoothie with her, too. I'm always up for that.

Vicky @vickyday you have a lot going on right now. Please don't overdo!

I'd better go and get ready. I think I'm about 3/4th awake now.

XOXO
I'm trying to not overdo! It is hard not to though when there is a day you finally feel pretty good! That's why I decided to call it quits and went home and rested in my recliner the rest of the afternoon! I revived enough to take the trip to pick up the grocery order and drop in CVS for more Tylenol that Mark and I seem to be eating like candy lately!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I just couldn't resist... I am so in love with the Color Play collections that I had to work with a few more of them. Can't upload the LOs until tomorrow as I reached my gallery limit already. And here I am still in PJs and haven't had breakfast or lunch yet!!! Ah, but it was worth it as the creative mojo was working BIG TIME!!! I had the right photos to use for them and the pages just came together in a snap. :cheer: :wow::cheer::dancing6: That really lifts my spirits and makes me smile.