Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: February 27-28: Weekend Edition

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I woke up feeling better this morning- think it was the dry mouth/dry air- but I am hanging low until tonight- want to go to calling hours for my boss- her father died on Friday, not unexpected,but a tough time none the less. I am actually making the sympathy card for our office, using the photo I did Emily's new textures on!

hondachicc

WEll.....turned out that DD and her DH came home yesterday morning and made their way to the ER.....They drove 4 hours to TN to the cabin and she got sick in the night. He tried to convince her to go to the ER there, but she said she wanted to come home. They left at 8 yesterday morning and got back at lunchtime....went to the ER and she has a severe kidney infection and is badly dehydryated. They admitted her to give her IV antibiotics and fluids. Poor thing...can't even get away for a couple of days!!! They said she will come home home after dinner today or in the morning.

Knowing she was okay, we still went on to dinner with my Mom and Dad....That was nice....They enjoyed seeing the kids. and I got some good pics....YAY!!! New scrapping photos....

I hope everyone has a good Sunday!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Yikes- not a fun get away for them- hopefully next time will be better

Natesia- hope your head ache is better today

BBDesigns

Hoping everyone is Enjoying their Sunday! I have been super busy scrapping and creating this weekend. I have also been trying to read through all of the forums so that I am in the loop. Today is a relaxing day, letting my boy play his little heart out on his video games because I want quite time. We are off to visit my parents tonight for dinner and most likely more pictures. :)