Oscraps

Daily Oooo's Wednesday Jan 20th

hondachicc

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT"S HUMP DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite the fact that I slept horrible last night, I feel pretty good....my neck is still giving me issues and I just haven't done anything about it yet. Guess I should take my own advice...huh??

Everyone is getting sick around here....Jesse came home from school yesterday with a temp of 103 and Traci says he isn't any better this morning....Sharon has gone to the doctor today with some sort of badly infected spot on her mouth...she says it is really painful....my mom is sick with a sore throat and stuffy head....geez!!!!!!!!!!

My aunt is doing a little better....they have been feeding her through a porta cath (sp?) and yesterday they started some physical therapy...she is so weak she can't walk on her own. But things are looking a little better and she says she does feel better. So hopefully she will continue to do well.

That's about it from here...........I hope you all have a GREAT day!!!!!

LaughingSun

I *think* I feel better today? lol. don't feel as 'fuzzy'... 3 day on zoloft now. Nausea is still here although I got those wrist band things... NO idea if I go them right... don't think they're helping. isn't it supposed to be almost immediate? Tips?

LindaW: sorry to hear about all the sickies in your family! But glad to hear your Aunt sounds like she's doing better!

have a great day all!

LindaPete

Snow day - Again! this is our fourth weather cancellation this school year. We have freezing rain, ice, sleet, snow - just depends on the moment.
I'll catch up on some blogging and house cleaning today.

Linda and NyxKitty - hope you both are feeling better soon!

katg1006

LindaW (((hugs)) Awww sweetie I am so sorry your neck is bothering you and that everyone is not feeling well!! Yes you should take your own advice ;) Take care of you!!!
I am very happy to hear your aunt is doing well - the PT will be good for her :)

Andrea - Sorry I know nothing about that. The veritgo is still giving you a hard time huh? ((hugs))

Linda P - Oh no...that is not good -- stay safe!!!

Today - Nick has an early day at school so we have planned to make homemade soft pretzels from scratch. I have never done this before so it should be interesting :) Wish us luck....!!! I will take steps of our adventure to share....even if they come out funny looking *LOL* Well better get moving.... have a great day ladies!!!

LaughingSun

ok, I'm totally going to need a PSE tutorial... lol. I don't even know how to insert photos into a template.

mrsaboyer

Hello ladies. Dennis Quaid is on Ellen today, man is he funny on that show!
Anyway, the sun is out and the temp is SIXTY EIGHT degrees!!! Hello! What months is this? It's silly but I have to tell you, it makes me feel good! I just love mild weather, it really does something to the ol' brain.

Vince called me yesterday and everything blew over with him being accused of stealing. That's good. The man has faults, I'll be the first to admit it, but shoplifting is not one of them! He is especially sensitive over there to treating the locals well. So that was very difficult for him, having his integrity questioned.

Also I got our taxes finished today, and we should have a refund soon. That's good. Love not having to worry about money for a short time.

Well I am going to do some math and then hopefully scrap some.

Andrea - hmmmm, I am sure there are some good tutorials out there. I'm sitting here thinking about how to tell you to put a photo in the template, and I wonder if you would follow... you'd have to click on layers, and then make a new layer under the template, then put your photo on that layer. You'll have to mess with the positioning and size of the photo, and to do that you go to edit, scale? I think? And hold down the shift key as you move the arrows back and forth to get the photo sized right, if you don't hold down "shift" the photo will not stay proportionate. I am positive somebody else could tell you better how to do this..

LindaP- my daughter Atha would trade you one snow day for one of our sunny days if she could. She feels seriously deprived by having no snow this winter. She wants to make snow angels and throw snowballs.

LindaW here's a steamy mug of chicken soup! Hope you all are well soon!

Louise- homemade soft prezels, yummmmmm!

Scottish zoe

Andrea - Jessica Sprague does some very good PSE tutorials that are easy to follow and set up for scrappers - worth having a look there
also - have you checked out the tutorials here by TaylorMade (Amanda)

Last edited by a moderator:

LaughingSun

Andrea - Jessica Sprague does some very good PSE tutorials that are easy to follow and set up for scrappers - worth having a look there
also - have you checked out the tutorials here by TaylorMade (Amanda)

I clicked on 'tutorials' on the top menu bar & checked them out. think I'm looking for a 'start' to finish type tutorial, KWIM?

just went over to Jessica Sprague's page... NICE. exactly what I'm looking for, thanks!!

LSlycord

Ok...didn't get in here quite as early as I had hoped. But, I told you that I thought things would start getting back to normal by mid-week...and here I am. What a crazy few weeks it has been! Still not great...but surely better.

Linda W, I definitely think that the neck has been going on long enough that you should see a doctor. Because it was bothering you before I took this mini-break from the Daily O's!!

Linda P, we got the same kind of weather. Kids have missed a lot! Before today's cancellation, we were deep into the 2nd week of June for summer dismissal. Crazy!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Hello Hello!

Oooh my allergies are bugging me this week. I am ready to scratch my eyes out. Not good!! I hate using eye drops because they burn because I rub my eyes so much they are all irritated up by the time I put them in. Ugh!! I took some allergy meds though so hopefully it will clear up soon. I take the meds daily but lately I've been having to take them twice.

Well, besides the angry allergies...things are good. I restart the Dave Ramsey class Financial Peace University tonight. I'm excited about that. It is an awesome program. I would recommend it for everyone who wants to get their budgeting under control. It should be awesome. I have a few other people I have invited that are coming to the class also that could use it. It will be great.

Well...I have been scrapping today and I'm going to get back to it. So how about some quick personals...

LindaW - poor sickies. I hope they all feel better. And why haven't you take care of that neck yet? Go take care of that lady!! I'm so glad your aunt is doing better. I hope and pray she continues to do so.

AndreaNyx - The bead part of the wrist band should go on the soft part of your wrist and it should work pretty quickly. I'm glad the fuzzy is starting to go away some. I sent you some links to some other tutorials for templates. Check them all out. I think different people have different ways of doing them so check them all out. That is awesome that you are getting started in PSE though. You will love it once you get the hang of it, I know it.

LindaP - More snow? What crazy weather. Stay warm and safe. At least you have ways to use up your day. I know I could use a snow day. Today I think I would spend it sleeping.

Kat - I love homemade pretzels. They are the best. I think I may need to make a batch of them myself in the near future. Maybe even this weekend. Yummy. I hope they turn out awesome. If not let me know and I'll send you an awesome recipe. I hope they turn out awesome though.

AndreaB - I am so glad everything blew over with Vince. It must be awful to have his character questioned. I am so jealous that you got your taxes done. I am not even close. I can't get through on MyPay and haven't received any of my W2s yet or any of the other stuff I need. Ugh!! Soon though soon.

Hi Zoe!

Nice Blinkie Wia!! Welcome to the team!!

LindaS - I am so glad that there is light at the end of the tunnel. I hope we get to start seeing more of you soon.

Alrighty. I am off. See you all later!!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
just popping in to show off my new blinkie!!
Check it out, it's Nr 4
weeheeeeee

Hehe This made me happy!

Anyway! Where have I been from the Ooos!

On Monday I still went to work even though it was a holiday and I photographed 2 people in my town. Just headshots. They are going to be in a movie! hehe (I live in a small town, so this is definitely news).

Then yesterday I spent time sending orders off and I created a few new samples for my studio. I'm planning for this year to be better than last and actually want to be active with advertising & stuff. So yay for sales that can help me out!! Woot!

I'm hoping 2010 will be a good year for me. I'm trying not to stress too much about things and just trying to feel more productive. And on that idea... I need to get back on track with my Fulfilled Soul journal & my planner.

Now off to play online & maybe a bit more in PS!

(Oh.. and I'll have a new blog post tomorrow woot!)

LaughingSun

oh my goodness. I took off those wrist thingies? wow... lets just say they are working. I mean the nausea isn't 100% better, but its considerably better with them on! with them off? ew!!!

problem is... they're getting irritating :(

LadyK

Congrats Elisa!

In 6 days.. I'll be a year older. How weird lol.

Everything was normal for me today. The usual.. except the fact that my little one shook a table that my DSLR was on. It took a nose dive but it's still working. WHEW. I almost had a heart attack.

katg1006

Ohhh Clara please send me the recipe that would be fabulous :) I made them and we had a blast - easy recipe and easy making but when we ate them - they just tasted like bread with salt to me not pretzels. They were good - but not pretzels.

katg1006

Elisa that's fab about the jobs :) I am so excited things are taking off for you!! Can't wait to see the new blog post!