Oscraps

Customer Service Question

4noisyboys

I bought Vera's On Vacation kit today, but there are no download links. I sent an email earlier today to support@oscraps.com and I haven't heard anything back.

I'm headed to work right now but will be on tomorrow to check. Who else would I contact about this?

ps...the contact form doesn't work...they said to send an email to the address I mentioned.

Thank you
Debra

hondachicc

I am so sorry you are having trouble Debra!!!

I will PM Vera for you and see if she can fix this....I will direct her to this thread as well so she can answer with you...or if she PM's me back I will let you know!! Again....so sorry and we will get it straightened out for you sweetie!!!!

petey111

I'll post this where the store administrators can see this too Debra!! We'll get it straightened out for you!!! I promise!

lmccandless

Hi Debra! So sorry for the delay. I attached the download links to Vera's kit and resent your order to your email address. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Nice to see you over here! :)

4noisyboys

Hi Debra! So sorry for the delay. I attached the download links to Vera's kit and resent your order to your email address. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Nice to see you over here! :)

Well Laura, if I had any idea you were an admin over here, I would've come directly to you!! Thank you so much sweetie! You girls rock!!

Got the links and just downloaded them!!

Thanks again!