Oscraps

Crediting a Collab?

jodyt

Hi, I would like to know how to credit a collab when posting a layout to the gallery please. Do I just link to the collab, do I have to mention each designer whose items I used in "designers used"?

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi, I would like to know how to credit a collab when posting a layout to the gallery please. Do I just link to the collab, do I have to mention each designer whose items I used in "designers used"?
Hi Jody, if it is an Oscraps collab, just the name of the collab is okay, eg "Oscraps All About Me collaboration kit" is sufficient. If it is a collab between 2 designers, then the collab name and designers' name if fine eg, "New Connections by Rachel Jefferies and Lynn Grieveson". Thanks so much for asking. :)

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Is it for your Challenge #7 layout? If so, just linking to the whole collab is fine. If you wanted to mention the individual designers you can, but it's not required.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
No, just linking to the whole collab is fine. If you wanted to mention the individual designers you can, but it's not required.
We must have posted at the same time Angie! lol! There is no need for members to link, if they just name the collab and designers that is fine. :)

Reactions: AZK