Oscraps

Creativity takes … courage?

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Actually, sharing creative attempts that don’t turn out as planned — that’s what takes courage. Lol.

It has become a tradition for me to share this image to keep myself humble, but also to encourage you to explore your creative side, even when you are disappointed at the level of expertise you discover.

In 2009, although I was [mumble mumble] years old, I was just starting to explore my own creative side. I tried lots of things ... soap making (an epic fail when a neighbor thought my gift of decorative little soaps were candy and actually tried to eat one) ... flavored vinegars and oils ... card making ... and then I discovered flower arranging. I tried ... I really tried ....

No laughing ... ok - maybe a little laughing. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! :)7B80E8ED-C542-4279-84E7-51FE306CC4A0.jpeg

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I can't say that I would do any better :) I'm not afraid to try something but also am willing to admit when I suck at it.

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
... been there done that... can totally relate... trying is fun... but Pinterest fiasco is all too real... thank you for sharing!

LSlycord

LOL! I love this @Vicki Robinson! That turkey...see, I was able to tell what it was...perhaps only because of Thanksgiving being on my mind and the story about the soaps...classic! Thanks for starting my day with a smile.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Oh dear! I'm so glad you kept on exploring and found your magic!