Oscraps

**createwings designs** Debut ** WONDERLAND Kit

createwings

Hello fellow Oscrapers... I'm so happy to be Debuting my designs here! I thought I would intoduce myself and show you my new kit Wonderland.

My name is Dawn Vander Stoep aka createwings...I have been scrapping for quite some time and have always wanted to design. I have been an artist in many different mediums for over 10 years and it has all come together and now here I am! I hope you enjoy my designs and I look forward to getting to know all of you better. I'm thrilled to have joined the design team here and to be a part of the Oscraps community...

Here Here is my new Wonderland Kit...
Many of the elements are hand/painted/drawn and the papers are all hand watercolored.

Wonderland: is filled with bright rich colors, yummy textures and endless possibilities. You will be able to create your own fantasy wonderland in minutes. It is jam packed with unique one of a kind hand made designs that all flow easily and work together. You will fall in love with all the gorgeous details. Wonderland will inspire you to unleash your creative spirit and bring your scrapbook pages to life.

EVERYTHING IS NOT SHOWN IN PREVIEW
(I couldn’t fit it all on the page! LOL)
Drop Shadows on Preview Only

CW_Preview_WL_elements700.jpg

CW_WL_PaperPreview700.jpg

by Dawn akacreatewings designs

Here are some sample pages done by some wonderful friends
Thanks again:wub

by Debbie aka Debsterchen

by Monika aka she_

by Yvette aka Alohamama

by Catherine aka Chud23

Last edited by a moderator:

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
I dont HAVE to tell you how much I am in love with this kit!!!

Congratulations on your debut and your store, and again, welcome to the Oscraps family :)

Cynthia

So good to be back!
I'm with Debra, you're one of my favorite scrappers and your debut as a designer is awesome!!! Love that kit, welcome to Oscraps, Dawn!!!

madigirl

Maya de Groot
Designer
Welcome here at the O!!! Love your new kit!!

Your name is Dutch!! Is your family/are you from the Netherlands??

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NewAdmin

WOW!! Welcome!! so nice to have you here!! i LOVE your style!!!

createwings

Welcome here at the O!!! Love your new kit!!

Your name is Dutch!! Is your family/are you from the Netherlands??

I married into the name Vander Stoep... His father's side is Dutch and his Grandparents came over to the US from Holland many years ago. My DH's mother is Norwegian and her last name is Aker... So my DH is a mix of 1/2 and 1/2.. I would love to travel to where they are from some day... My MIL and FIL are taking a trip to Norway this next year...I'm very excited for them. Thank you for asking.

WendyW

It's just gorgeous Dawn! I'll chime in with you are one of my favorite scrappers...my "favorites" is full of your layouts! I'm so excited your designing! Welcome to the O Fam! I can't wait to scrap with your gorgeous creations!!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Totally wonderful to have you here, Dawn!!! and this kit is really neat!! I'm soo loving that crown!!

Sweeet

Hi Dawn ((((WAVES)))) fancy catching you here...and I must say I am completely enamored with your designs..WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats sweetie....I'm here for ya!

livelifejoyfully

aka Sue Cummings
Designer
Welcome Dawn!!!
I LOVE those watercolored backgrounds...which are such a perfect backdrop to all your sweet goodies! I've been wanting to try a scrapbook page that has this kind of look to it...off to shop! xoxoxo

Alice Koh

Congratulations on your debut, Dawn! I'm in LOVE with your kit and the layouts produced by it! Welcome to Oscraps!

createwings

Wow thank you everyone for the warm welcome and all your kind words... I'm so thrilled to be here and get to know you all better... ((hugs))